Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

15 hours ago, McHogan said:

Well that blows. The general consensus was that Target exclusives were easy to snag but between this pack and the Spider-Man / MJ packs, neither of which I ever saw in stores, I’m getting quite annoyed.

i see that the Spidey/ MJ pack can be ordered and shipped from Target.com again after months of being sold out so I’m sure the iron Man Spidey 2 pack will be available again, just may have to wait months to get them

Yeah, even though that was the general consensus, I've never found Target exclusives to be easy to get in my area, just a little easier than the Walmart ones.  Usually I just wait for an online restock.  

11 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

Have you opened the set?  I’ve ordered most of the 80th Anniversary Legends online, but held off on this one.  I want to see it in person before deciding if it is a must have.  I’m really torn because I love the bike, but not crazy about the figure.  I would have pulled the trigger had it been the Captain America from the Amazon 2 pack with Peggy Carter.  I’ve seen pics with the head swap and this Captain America has a long neck which doesn’t look good with the Chris Evans head even though I understand this set is not from the MCU.    

I got it yesterday, I'm getting the MCU 2-pack in september. I plan on having those figures with this bike. The bike alone is worth it tho, it's a BEAUTIFUL piece.

20 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

very confusing since supposedly that is a Walmart exclusive. good luck tho!

I shared some info a few days ago in this thread about someone supposedly finding the 80th Cap at Target, and the associated DPCI number as well. It pulls on both Brickseek and employee handhelds in-store, with info identifying what it is.  It would seem that it’s now a shared exclusive between Walmart and Target.

1 hour ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

I shared some info a few days ago in this thread about someone supposedly finding the 80th Cap at Target, and the associated DPCI number as well. It pulls on both Brickseek and employee handhelds in-store, with info identifying what it is.  It would seem that it’s now a shared exclusive between Walmart and Target.

Well, if true, that is definitely good news. While i've been lucky in terms of finding WM exclusives, i do generally find Target exclusives are more plentiful and also tend to be restocked more.  Feels like with WM its one and done, and if you miss it the 1st time that's it.  

8 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Well, if true, that is definitely good news. While i've been lucky in terms of finding WM exclusives, i do generally find Target exclusives are more plentiful and also tend to be restocked more.  Feels like with WM its one and done, and if you miss it the 1st time that's it.  

Yeah same. I’ve always managed to find WM exclusives, whether they’re ML, Black Series, or whatever else, but it’s almost always been a I see it once and never again situation. 

14 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Looks great!! haven't seen Iron Man in the wild yet.

I heard that on Target's app Mr Sinister is listed at $17 so I went back to Target today to see if i could get him at a discount.. he was gone but i did pick up Silver Samurai, they still had the rest off the vintage wave aside from the Storm i had grabbed yesterday.  They had sold out of all the x-force figs that i saw there yesterday, but had put out 2 x-force wolvies.  So the only one i haven't seen in the wild is Cannonball lol.  No 80th anniversary stuff out yet but they have a lot of empty shelves /pegs so i'm guessing it will be put out soon.

Saw a  bunch of other non-marvel new stuff-  such as  Batman from the new DC Multiverse wave (the 1st new multiverse fig i've seen at Target in ages), as well as an "Ultimate" Ultimate Warrior figure.   But the other nice thing about the reset is a lot of the old stuff is going on clearance, for instance the Soundwave exclusive figure was marked from $50 down to $25.  I don't have any Transformer figs but Soundwave was always my favorite so he was tempting.  Likewise the Black Series Chewbacca exclusive was half off (altho i already have him).  

15 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

No I haven’t, though I will soon. I actually preferred this set over the MCU one, and doubt I’ll get the other unless I find it cheap. I’ve always been a sucker for Cap in his WWII BDU. 

I am really hoping to see this in the wild soon.  I might try and swing by a Barnes and Noble this weekend in hopes of seeing it so I can make up my mind.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this set once you crack it open.  

13 hours ago, memocromatico said:

I got it yesterday, I'm getting the MCU 2-pack in september. I plan on having those figures with this bike. The bike alone is worth it tho, it's a BEAUTIFUL piece.

I am going to try to swing by a Barnes and Noble this weekend to see if I can see it in person.  Where did you find it or did you order it online?  

Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack came in from Target yesterday, and man is it glorious! Colossus might actually be my favorite offering of the 80th Anniversary sets so far.  And the classic deco and new heads on Juggernaut might actually get me to swap out the first BAF.  

Just ordered the Infinity War Iron Man Iron Spidey 2 pack off Amazon for cost + tax + free shipping being a Prime member. Not in stock but says will ship shortly. Just about as good as getting in store, maybe better since I haven’t seen them yet. Plus waaaaaay better than the $80 + the jerks on eBay are selling them for.

and if by some miracle I do find them in the wild before Amazon can get them to me I can just cancel

1 hour ago, greenlucario said:

Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack came in from Target yesterday, and man is it glorious! Colossus might actually be my favorite offering of the 80th Anniversary sets so far.  And the classic deco and new heads on Juggernaut might actually get me to swap out the first BAF.  

I am loving this set but the only problem for me is Colossus' left hip is loose right out of the box. How is yours? 

And has anyone else this situation with Colossus?

I had been checking the status of my Hasbro Pulse orders since I had confirmed that they extracted payment from my credit card.   The status showed paid but unfulfilled .  When I got home for work to my surprise, 2 out of my 5 orders had arrived!!!!  HELLO KURT WAGNER and  MR SINISTER.  The boys are magnificent.  This is now the second time that I have not received any notification from HP that my orders were on their way.  I'm not one to complain since I receive their shipments quickly but I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this as well.  Also, I ordered these two guys together but HP keeps sending them in separate boxes.  Why???

Hasbro Bounty.jpg