Jump to content
aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Recommended Posts

Just a heads up, I went to grab the Target EX Iron Man/Iron Spider set on my lunch break as BrickSeek lit up like a Xmas tree last night. I spoke to a manager and he confirmed they had the case of 4 in the back but told me to come back Sunday morning as it’s street dated in their system for 7/28. I’ll just show up Sunday morning and that will be that I suppose. 

I just need the Walmart Binary Marvel and the Walmart 80th Cap and I can cross 2019 off the list (unless there are a few more surprises in the works before years end of course) Going off of Rektangular’s leaks, there still might be a Punisher War Machine and Iron Man variant in store for the 80th fan channel releases so I guess we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grabbed the Wolverine/Hulk 80th Anniversary set at GameStop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 12:37 AM, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Iron Man Target DPCI: 087 16 6499

Thor Target DPCI: 087 16 0464

Ran into a fellow collector today and we both picked up the 80th Anniversary Iron Man and Thor from a local Target in Lexington, Kentucky. Both stores in the city have cases of both figures, but haven’t made shelf space for them yet. I’m sure this is the situation in many other places too. Make sure to ask the reps to check because it seems like these things are lingering in the stock rooms!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally Finally Canada gets the Hydra Supreme & Arnim Zola 2 Packs, Now A TRU Exclusive, I am so happy to finally get this awesome pack

 

 

hydra2pack.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone in the US actually found Emma Frost at Walgreens yet? I've been checking around all the places I found Mystique and none of them seem to have gotten any. Also, eBay listings sort of indicate that they haven't really properly hit the US yet, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone here knows otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Benn said:

Has anyone in the US actually found Emma Frost at Walgreens yet? I've been checking around all the places I found Mystique and none of them seem to have gotten any. Also, eBay listings sort of indicate that they haven't really properly hit the US yet, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone here knows otherwise.

I haven’t found her yet and the Walgreens in my area (Tampa, FL) usually get exclusives fairly early. 

Speaking of Walgreens, has anyone found the retro wave there? Or anywhere but GameStop? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was checking for one thing on the Gamestop website and noticed that the Colossus/Juggernaut site was available in some stores in my area.  I lucked out as the one I called in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus NJ had one and I placed it on hold and went there on my way to work.  As  I got there, two guys were checking it out. WHEW!!!! It pays to call ahead.  They also just got in the Wendigo wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Also picked up Mr. Sinister and X-Force Wolverine at GameStop today.

Oh wow, X-Force wave already! , I need this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up the Grandmaster and Korg set last night at GameStop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just a heads up, I went to grab the Target EX Iron Man/Iron Spider set on my lunch break as BrickSeek lit up like a Xmas tree last night. I spoke to a manager and he confirmed they had the case of 4 in the back but told me to come back Sunday morning as it’s street dated in their system for 7/28. I’ll just show up Sunday morning and that will be that I suppose. 

 I just need the Walmart Binary Marvel and the Walmart 80th Cap and I can cross 2019 off the list (unless there are a few more surprises in the works before years end of course) Going off of Rektangular’s leaks, there still might be a Punisher War Machine and Iron Man variant in store for the 80th fan channel releases so I guess we will see.

Had the same thing happen to me, I called my local Target when BrickSeek showed it was in stock, it sounded like they had it on the shelves but the employee knew it was street dated, said Sunday was the day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to get a decent haul at SDCC as I was able to pick the vintage Hulk, Grandmaster & Collector 2-pack, 80th Anniversary retro Wolvie & Hulk 2-pack and Infinity War Mach 50 Iron Man & Iron Spider 2-pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found the X-force wave today at Target. Man the Mr. Sinister and Nightcrawler are Awesome!! I'm a huge fan of the Nightcrawler figure. His extra hand and heads are PERFECT!

Boomer looks good too! Cannonball ain't bad since I would pose him without legs anyway. The only one I didn't get was Wolverine.  I'm gonna sell off Wendigo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Found the X-force wave today at Target. Man the Mr. Sinister and Nightcrawler are Awesome!! I'm a huge fan of the Nightcrawler figure. His extra hand and heads are PERFECT!

Boomer looks good too! Cannonball ain't bad since I would pose him without legs anyway. The only one I didn't get was Wolverine.  I'm gonna sell off Wendigo. 

Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok..where do I find that number? Is it under the barcode? 

That number is 30509 82539

 

There is a small 6 in front of the barcode and a small 4 after.

Hope this helps!! Good Hunting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My local Walmart here in southeast MA just put out 2 cases of Caliban wave.  I suspect we'll see more of this,  WM and Target probably have a bunch of extra stock from recent waves that will get put out somewhat randomly from now til who knows when. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Had the same thing happen to me, I called my local Target when BrickSeek showed it was in stock, it sounded like they had it on the shelves but the employee knew it was street dated, said Sunday was the day.  

Yup.  It shows in stock at all the Targets in my area.  I actually saw 3 on the shelf at one, but when I tried to scan it at checkout the register wouldn't take it and gave a message about the street date.  The cashier had the stock pulled from the shelf until the street date.  I had a feeling that was going to happen, but I thought I'd try just in case.

So, glad that a desirable set like this is Target exclusive and not Walmart.  It's the one I want the most and Target exclusives are historically easy to get as they usually stock them everywhere and in decent numbers.  I've even seen restocks of the Hawkeye and Black Widow Endgame set at several Targets in my area.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharky1999 said:

Yup.  It shows in stock at all the Targets in my area.  I actually saw 3 on the shelf at one, but when I tried to scan it at checkout the register wouldn't take it and gave a message about the street date.  The cashier had the stock pulled from the shelf until the street date.  I had a feeling that was going to happen, but I thought I'd try just in case.

So, glad that a desirable set like this is Target exclusive and not Walmart.  It's the one I want the most and Target exclusives are historically easy to get as they usually stock them everywhere and in decent numbers.  I've even seen restocks of the Hawkeye and Black Widow Endgame set at several Targets in my area.

 

 

Yeah it's a good thing.  My local Target is notoriously bad with exclusives though, so I'm glad to see some stock at last, they never got the other three exclusives this year.  I know I'll try to be there first thing on Sunday to snag this one, it's my most anticipated 80 years set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is anyone seeing the 80th Cap show up at Target? Apparently some folks have found it there, despite that it was/is a Walmart exclusive. I've ran the DPCI through Target's system and it identifies it but it's not in stock anywhere around me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE