Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

9 minutes ago, mars396 said:

I know I will never own the Binary Captain Marvel.  I have accepted this fact.

I prefer the Target exclusive Starforce version anyway - I have TWO and still see plenty on the pegs in Target.

I saw a Binary Cap last saturday at a convention. 1.5x more expensive so I passed. I'm gonna hold out for an Endgame version. 

I really want Corvus Glaive and Worthy Cap, tho... I might have to break my no-reseller rule to get them. Specially Corvus. 

5 minutes ago, CO_Alex said:

I found 80th Anniversary Captain America today and thought I was done with Walmart and now the Binary Captain Marvel is finally hitting Walmart’s, lol 

Luckily, it seems like the 80th Cap might actually saturate. Maybe Walmart didn’t drop the ball for once. 

Btw, I still haven’t opened that classic Cap w/ bike - too busy and too many new toys!

Just now, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Luckily, it seems like the 80th Cap might actually saturate. Maybe Walmart didn’t drop the ball for once. 

Btw, I still haven’t opened that classic Cap w/ bike - too busy and too many new toys!

I am still on the lookout for that set in the wild, but I saw it on Walmart.com and am heavily considering pulling the trigger with all the YouTube reviews I have watched on it.  

2 hours ago, bluebee said:

unless 80th cap is being restocked, it won't saturate.  all walmart's exclusives are one and done.

I really hope it will be. putting out 1 case and having it sell out in 1 morning is pretty weak. but it was the same with worthy cap and the glaive set. dunno why it is that target can manage to keep a decent stock of their exclusives but WM can't

On 8/6/2019 at 5:57 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I felt like alot of people were struggling to find the 80th Anni Iron Man & Spider Man 2 Pack, it has finally shown up in Canada and it seems TRU is the only one whos currently getting it, you can order it (shipping may be not so good I dunno though, but USD worth more the CAD)

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=174731786

also I don't know if anyone cares anymore but man BBTS is selling the Vintage wave for 69 bucks

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/62196

which if you were a new collector is like the best way to start out, if I didn't have these figs I'd swoop em up

My Iron Man / Spider man set will be here on Friday. If you can’t find it use the email me when available option. 

On target.com btw

My full order arrived from Pulse today. I won’t post pics, you all know what they look like, ordered everything but the Colossus Juggernaut set.

Truly amazing figures, every one. Love Ghost, Skurge and 80th Hulk.  

Hasbro is on another level. Back when the Justice League movie came out I was incredibly disappointed with Mattel’s offering and ended up getting Mafex Verizon for the team. I thought those were the highest quality I had seen in a action figure until Hasbro’s latest releases. And I get Legends at a fraction of the Mafex cost

My classic avengers lineup looks absolutely amazing since they have pretty much all been released in this current level of quality. 

1 minute ago, McHogan said:

I thought those were the highest quality I had seen in a action figure until Hasbro’s latest releases. And I get Legends at a fraction of the Mafex cost

Agree completely! And more characters too! Did you ever think you'd get a figure of Ignacio's quick talking cousin? 

Although, Mafex makes higher quality collectibles, not precisely action figures. So while they compare, they're on different leagues... but Marvel Legends is really setting a higher standard for action figures and closing the gap.

went by target again today to see if they had done a reset and they moved things around but still no new stuff. But i did find yon-rog and talos from the cree sentry wave for 5.96. i knew that all the rest of the wave atwas on sale at another target, all exept furry so i headed over there and picked those up as well. i all ready had captain marvel with the bomber jacket on so all i needed was furry to complete the BAF. i figured i would just order him on amazon cause hes only $16 on there right now anyway. on the way home i noticed a game stop and swung on in to see what they had. To my surprise they had nick furry on clearance for 12 bucks. lucked out so i now have my first completed BAF of the cree sentry. not the best BAF but its pretty cool and i got it all on clearance pretty much. That part i like. Not really into most of these figs, cept for furry and maybe talos so ill probably end up selling them here soon but it was worth it for the BAF pieces.

5YES6v5h.jpg

8m8dm0Sh.jpgIwKOchTh.jpg

9esDkDFh.jpgVChKUsih.jpg

GSCKq02h.jpgKGFxs6Hh.jpg

Found "80 Years" Cap at my Walmart.

Nightcrawler arrived today from Pulse. I'll get Sinister and Retro Storm on Monday. Sinister not arriving the same day as Nightcrawler is a head scratcher because I ordered them the same time and they were shipped by Hasbro at the same time. Perhaps because Kurt is double-packed and Sinister isn't so I got Nightcrawler from the first batch. Just weird all around for a company to ship out items separately especially in this day and age when we're trying to use less packing materials 😛