Jump to content

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread


aaozz9

Recommended Posts

I was able to get 2 hulks (one for my dad who wasn’t going be able to sign in when it went live) and the Collector set, fortunately. In my experience, it went live at 11:58 EST and Hulk was gone by 12pm EST. Pretty standard window for SDCC exclusives, usually only have a couple minutes. I have had HasbroToyShop crash during SDCC releases in the past so I was happy that wasn’t an issue this time. Don’t know if the Collector set is still up but it was still available an hour after it went live which was the last time I looked.

However, the Hulk will go live again tomorrow  (presumably the same time) so there’s still hope for those who need. I am not looking forward to the Star Wars releases when they drop though, those are going to be brutal to get in time. It’s been a long time since hasbro put out really cool SDCC Star Wars exclusives imo so these will go extra quick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had no luck today. I was on all morning. Kept hitting refresh. Continuously hit refresh from 11:50 on up. Did not see them as available until 11:59. Added to cart and had them go out of stock as I was trying to process the payment. Very frustrating.  I can only imagine what the Star Wars ones are going to be like.  I am not looking forward to that day. I will try again tomorrow but I am pretty sure I will need to pick the Hulk up from a scalper. 

I have to say one thing. I do not think the Pulse Premium has any extra value add. I see no justification for purchasing it. I can never get anything I really want from them. Everything else that  I would like that is available I can readily find in any local retail store in my area. So I think I would be better off saving my 50 dollars so I can give it to a scalper on ebay. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

did NOT get my Hulk. I sold out faster than yesterday. Does anyone know if these can be bought from e-tailers like Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

Not terribly bummed, i went for the MCU two pack (whoops) yesterday but am legitimately surprised at the demand for this figure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

No retcon, sadly the figure didn’t have the helmet, but that's common at car boot sales

I didn't realize the helmet was removable on that figure, and totally thought it had been head-swapped with some version of Cable. Haha. I guess that's a Magneto head, though, which makes total sense.

In unrelated news, I was in Delaware today and called up a few Walgreens to see if I could score a tax-free Emma while I was down there. One store had one and said they'd put it on hold for me, so I headed over there as soon as I could (about an hour later) and was told "oh, sorry, I just assumed we had them because I sold one earlier today, but I haven't had a chance to go over and check or set it aside for you yet". Nothing. I didn't have this much trouble with Mystique. The uncharacteristically helpful dude at my preferred local Walgreens, meanwhile, maintains that he's put in an order for more, and can't promise they'll come in, but figures that tomorrow or next Monday is when they would, if they do. Here's hoping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Benn said:

I didn't realize the helmet was removable on that figure, and totally thought it had been head-swapped with some version of Cable. Haha. I guess that's a Magneto head, though, which makes total sense.

In unrelated news, I was in Delaware today and called up a few Walgreens to see if I could score a tax-free Emma while I was down there. One store had one and said they'd put it on hold for me, so I headed over there as soon as I could (about an hour later) and was told "oh, sorry, I just assumed we had them because I sold one earlier today, but I haven't had a chance to go over and check or set it aside for you yet". Nothing. I didn't have this much trouble with Mystique. The uncharacteristically helpful dude at my preferred local Walgreens, meanwhile, maintains that he's put in an order for more, and can't promise they'll come in, but figures that tomorrow or next Monday is when they would, if they do. Here's hoping.

It is, annoyingly I can't find a spare helmet online

Managed to get Emma last week in Dublin and for only €25!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the consensus  opinion was that Sinister would be the hardest to find after Nightcrawler, but that in reality being double-packed has helped Kurt a lot.  Certainly Sinister and NIghtcrawler still seem to go the two who are quickest to sell, although i've only seen a case here or there and the whole wave sold pretty quickly.  

In other news, gamestop is doing an online sale where you spend $100 and 25% off,  given their markup its not necessarily a huge discount but might be helpful if anyone is still looking to get the Hulk set.  In store its one of those things were you have to buy a $5 bag and then get 25% off your purchase.  

Heard a single report of black series figures being on sale at Walgreens but not sure if that's really the case or not. Could be just a clearance situation at one store.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Heard a single report of black series figures being on sale at Walgreens but not sure if that's really the case or not. Could be just a clearance situation at one store.

In my eternal quest for Emma, I stopped into Walgreens today. No dice yet, but Black Series was definitely marked down to $8, so I did pick up that E7 Kylo Ren I'd been eyeing up but hadn't been able to justify at full price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Benn said:

In my eternal quest for Emma, I stopped into Walgreens today. No dice yet, but Black Series was definitely marked down to $8, so I did pick up that E7 Kylo Ren I'd been eyeing up but hadn't been able to justify at full price.

They're popping up in our area.  I found one on Saturday in Kennett Square PA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE