Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 10/19/2019 at 10:24 PM, CO_Alex said:

Very nice!  My local Walmart still had it at $30 as of 2 days ago and when I checked today the last one was gone so I don’t know if it ever made it to $13.00.

Ya, it was weird. One day the aisles were jam packed with $30 box sets of all varieties (except Juggs & Colossus) then the next they were gone. Never saw them actually go to the clearance aisle till that day I actually went to the store for groceries, not really expecting to make a toy find. I guess that's when most people end up finding a true surprise score.

Just got Giant Man today, very stoked since I never built the BAF, also got stupid scooter Deadpool only because it was such a cheap price and my Girlfriend said I needed to buy it, because of Squirrelpool and Dogpool  so I caved 🙄

somecrap.jpg

On 10/23/2019 at 5:10 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Just got Giant Man today, very stoked since I never built the BAF, also got stupid scooter Deadpool only because it was such a cheap price and my Girlfriend said I needed to buy it, because of Squirrelpool and Dogpool  so I caved 🙄

somecrap.jpg

Your girlfriend made you buy the Riders Deadpool? I'm still pissed off at my exwife over the time she wouldn't allow me to get TF Animated Swoop. Heck every relationship I've been, they've  been anti my collection. I'd gladly have your girlfriend "problem". 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, BludChylde said:

Your girlfriend made you buy the Riders Deadpool? I'm still pissed off at my exwife over the time she wouldn't allow me to get TF Animated Swoop. Heck every relationship I've been, they've  been anti my collection. I'd gladly have your girlfriend "problem". 🤣🤣

Hahaha man that's a real bummer about the ex-problems. I over the years came to only date people who know upfront about my "collections" and who endorse them, if it's not cool with them it's a no go, My girlfriend is a collector herself it's pretty fantastic, we talk about collecting like all the time she collects She-Ra's, MLP, DC (mainly woman figures), Monster High, Poppels, Pound Puppies etc. shes is almost as wild as me, she constantly tells me about the stuff she orders and makes me tell her what to buy and not to buy vice versa. Get yerself a collector lover, screen em don't settle for less

but infact for the price I payed for that DP rider I' am quite stoked it's a fun figure in the end, no regrets

On 10/25/2019 at 11:52 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hahaha man that's a real bummer about the ex-problems. I over the years came to only date people who know upfront about my "collections" and who endorse them, if it's not cool with them it's a no go, My girlfriend is a collector herself it's pretty fantastic, we talk about collecting like all the time she collects She-Ra's, MLP, DC (mainly woman figures), Monster High, Poppels, Pound Puppies etc. shes is almost as wild as me, she constantly tells me about the stuff she orders and makes me tell her what to buy and not to buy vice versa. Get yerself a collector lover, screen em don't settle for less

but infact for the price I payed for that DP rider I' am quite stoked it's a fun figure in the end, no regrets

I've always been upfront about my collection. Amazingly they never realise how big or important the hobby is to me until being in the relationship for a while. And I've always put bills and groceries ahead of the hobby so it's not like we've gone without food because I needed a figure.

I just picked the Giant-Man BAF at my local EB Games today, but it's my friend's Christmas gift. There are plenty of Cowboy Wolverine, Emma Frost, Big Time No let-down Spider-Man, Punisher (both versions) and Agent Anti-Venom there. They have restocked on the IW 3-pack with Thanos and Dr. Strange. I found Mr. Sinister and Rescue at my local TRU a few weeks ago for 20% off. Immediately swooped them up, even though I already own them. Check out your local Winners, sometimes they have Marvel Legends there. I found the Ultron BAF and Pink Panther which I traded to my comic book store for Weapon X and Skullbuster.

I know this isn't a Haul or a Sighting, but Dr. Doom figure pre-order already sold out like everywhere! , I knew this was going to happen, this is going to be the figure that nobody finds and costs 100 dollars out the gate from re-sellers who clearly bought all of them

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I know this isn't a Haul or a Sighting, but Dr. Doom figure pre-order already sold out like everywhere! , I knew this was going to happen, this is going to be the figure that nobody finds and costs 100 dollars out the gate from re-sellers who clearly bought all of them

spacer.png

Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

D: that's bumming me out, I really hope it wont be that hard to get