aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

I was feeling really bummed about Emma Frost, and feeling like my only option was going to be paying $30+. I almost pulled the trigger at $30 this morning, in fact. But Mystique being back definitely gives me hope. The fact that she previously hadn't gotten a second wave was leaving me anxious, but I'm back to feeling like I can just wait Emma out a bit.

2 hours ago, darknight86 said:

Walgreens exclusive Mystique is up on their site RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Ha! Well, nevermind. Those didn't last long online. I guess it's nice to at least be able to check store stock online, though.

8 hours ago, McHogan said:

Looks pretty good as long as the pose is with both legs down. Iron Mans legs don’t angle in like I feel they should for a take off pose but it really isn’t bad. You don’t want to put him in a one leg blast off either ( with the other leg bent in a dynamic pose) for balancing reasons and since the peg I adhered is we’re the right foot comes down the whole thing looks odd for that much “rocket blast” to be coming off one boot.

Oh, okay. Neat.

Well, I believe I completely cleared out Wilmington, Delaware in the process, but I got my hands on some Dani Moonstars.

Still no sign of Dani Moonstar here in Toronto Canada, but my local EB still has 5 Emma Frosts and 5 Infamous Iron Men

anyone in Canada seen Dani yet?

2 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Must...have...Emma! Getting weak!

I mean like I said we have Emma here in Canada, I'd buy one for you and do a trade for something I can't find if you really really want

On 9/17/2019 at 11:01 AM, Benn said:

Well, I believe I completely cleared out Wilmington, Delaware in the process, but I got my hands on some Dani Moonstars.

I will trade this for a Dani Moonstar.  

IMG_4667.jpg

6 hours ago, Rukkdeez said:

80th anniversary Iron Man is $15 on Amazon.

That sale was up since yesterday and has now ended.

...aaaand Walgreens just canceled my Emma Frost order which had been in limbo since the 12th.  They sent me an email explaining that it's out of stock.  They also thanked me for my understanding, which I found presumptuous.  I understand nothing and I'm pissed off.  Get your sh!t together, Walgreens!

From what time I’ve been reading this figure has only been found with 1 or 2 on the peg. I found 1 in my area a few weeks ago and have not heard of anyone else finding one. Does anyone know the run on these?

35 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

They also thanked me for my understanding, which I found presumptuous.  I understand nothing and I'm pissed off. 

That's me all the time with everything, not just  action figures

Yup, as we’ve seen over and over again, the big retailers are not up for handling the surge of orders that come with making an exclusive available online. But I guess for most of them ML sales are just a tiny blip in their overall revenue so I doubt they will devote a lot of resources to fixing it. And I’m sure they’d much rather sell out too quickly then end up with a million Medusa’s and yellow daredevils again.

went toyhunting recently. To my surprise my local target has not marked down any 80th stuff so they are still sitting on a ton of ghost/Luis and skurge/Hela. They had restocked retro wave (for at least the 3rd time) and had all but cyke there. WM had restocked a couple of cases of Endgame wave 2 (and also the dc killer croc wave so I grabbed an Alfred). Neither of my local WG had anything more recent than Magik.

Picked up a cowboy Logan at gamestop here in yuba city CA. they had 4 of them and they still have multiple night crawlers.

I actually really like the cowboy logan figure. wasnt sure at first but i do loves me some wolverine. the new screaming head looks great on the brown and yellow suited retro fig as well.

VWZaucxh.jpgC13AmCoh.jpg

mKJTi5Jh.jpgCimBgQLh.jpg

z7nR6e3h.jpg

Not sure it has been posted but check Rite-Aid stores. Legends are beginning to show up there now since Walgreens bought most of the company.  Have seen finds posted on a few Legends groups

8 hours ago, Cypher12 said:

Not sure it has been posted but check Rite-Aid stores. Legends are beginning to show up there now since Walgreens bought most of the company.  Have seen finds posted on a few Legends groups

nice! there's one right down the road from me. i checked there about a month ago with no luck but ill keep checking.

I picked up the Fan Channel Punisher and Agent venom at GameStop yesterday.  I am still on the fence over the new Big Time Spidey when he comes out.  

3C9733FA-450C-4BAF-BCAC-9C4722B581A6.jpeg

26 minutes ago, CO_Alex said:

I am still on the fence over the new Big Time Spidey when he comes out.

He's out! We got him in-stock at my store today!

28 minutes ago, CO_Alex said:

I picked up the Fan Channel Punisher and Agent venom at GameStop yesterday.  I am still on the fence over the new Big Time Spidey when he comes out.  

Gotta get me that PUNISHER!!

1 hour ago, CO_Alex said:

sweet haul! im looking forward to getting punisher

1 hour ago, CO_Alex said:

Ohhhh Yes, I almost forgot I had these pre-ordered from EB, but I have not gotten an E-mail yet saying they came in, very stoked about both of these guys, I heard a few people over in Reddit land say they got Big Time Spidey, but I'm thinking I'm passing on him myself