Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 12/4/2019 at 10:44 PM, CO_Alex said:

Did they swap out Colossus with the old ToyBiz Colossus?  

Lol. Among other things. The fact that they included a picture of the tampered with item tells me they were probably truly unaware of what they were selling. I'd say more of a sucker him/herself rather than a crook. Wonder how much that "new" set put him back.

3 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

Will you open it to display them or keep them in the packaging?  I haven’t opened my set yet, but I intend to eventually.  

Oh no question I will take them out of the box, but I'm definitely going to display the box, it's way to cool not to

41 minutes ago, Metaltoid said:

I've seen someone post the new fanastic four and dr doom on ig

look up #marvellegends   ... its one of the top post for that hastag

We should start seeing them shipped out very soon. I imagine most of us can have Dr. Doom before January and finish our collections off, cause the new wave looks meh. 

got the Bro Thor wave Valkyrie today, I thought I wasn't going to buy any more ML before christmas but I saw her and I couldn't pass her up since, I never had seen her yet, she looks damn amazing in hand, it really made me re-think my choice for best MCU female of the year

On 12/2/2019 at 11:48 PM, Emnems80 said:

Saw a listing on eBay for a Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack. Was listed as "new." Let's see how many part swaps people can spot lol.

Screenshot_20191202-213556.png

Let's see. Not the right Colossus. I want to say TB version. Is thet the TB Juggernaut as well? Absorbing man head? Effects from I assume Scarlett Witch and is that a BAF Onslaught shoulder piece?

Did I miss anything and what is my accuracy rate?

14 hours ago, mako said:

Definitely the TB Colossus, but I'm pretty sure that's the Hasbro Juggernaut (the BAF version). You seem to be spot on with everything else. I guess the only thing in the package that actually belongs in the set is the package itself.

At second glance, you are right on Juggernaut. My first thought was "doesn't the hands on the box set Juggernaut allow for removing the knuckle bands." But that's on the open hands. Also doesn't have that ridge that tries to hold the helmet on the TB version.

Weird that they didn't try to throw a substitute Juggernaut in there.

• 2 weeks later...

My local Walmarts have all MLs on sale for $11 so i snagged Gambit and Cannonball.   Got Cannonball mostly for the wendigo piece, fairly underwhelming figure but i didn't think i was gonna get much better than that price by waiting longer.  Gambit of course is a pretty nice figure, not my favorite character altho after finally starting to watch the animated series i'm starting to dig him more.

the only other tempting figures are Union Jack and Spiderwoman.  These stores have tons of Prof Hulk wave and some Far From Home stragglers but i already have the other figures i want from those waves, and even at $11 i'm just not into Loki or Rock Python. 

So for Wendigo i just need x-force wolverine now.  One of my local Gamestops is going out of business and they did have one Wolvie last time i checked so i'm gonna try and head there tomorrow and see if he's still around.  They were at 40% off before the holidays so maybe they have an even better discount now, we'll see. Otherwise i feel like i've seen him for around $13-14 on amazon before, he's a bit higher now but i'm sure if i'm patient his price will drop back down to that level again.  

Amazon also has retro Dazzler for $10 (I think that was true on Cyber Monday too) so that's still on my radar although i haven't bitten yet.

Haven't been by target lately so i don't know if they are having big sales or not.

Anybody else getting any figures at post-holiday sales prices?

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

My local Walmarts have all MLs on sale for $11 so i snagged Gambit and Cannonball.   Got Cannonball mostly for the wendigo piece, fairly underwhelming figure but i didn't think i was gonna get much better than that price by waiting longer.  Gambit of course is a pretty nice figure, not my favorite character altho after finally starting to watch the animated series i'm starting to dig him more.

the only other tempting figures are Union Jack and Spiderwoman.  These stores have tons of Prof Hulk wave and some Far From Home stragglers but i already have the other figures i want from those waves, and even at $11 i'm just not into Loki or Rock Python. 

So for Wendigo i just need x-force wolverine now.  One of my local Gamestops is going out of business and they did have one Wolvie last time i checked so i'm gonna try and head there tomorrow and see if he's still around.  They were at 40% off before the holidays so maybe they have an even better discount now, we'll see. Otherwise i feel like i've seen him for around $13-14 on amazon before, he's a bit higher now but i'm sure if i'm patient his price will drop back down to that level again.  

Amazon also has retro Dazzler for $10 (I think that was true on Cyber Monday too) so that's still on my radar although i haven't bitten yet.

Haven't been by target lately so i don't know if they are having big sales or not.

Anybody else getting any figures at post-holiday sales prices?

thanks for the heads up! i ordered dazzler,not the best fig but i want her jacket if nothing else. I gotta go check out my walmart and see if they have anymore gambits on sale. he will just about complete my animated series X-men. Except for rogue of course. she may forever elude me at the prices she goes for.

Don’t know if this helps but if you live near a Meijers they have most of the formally fan channel exclusive Legends. I saw Big Time Spidey, grey Deathlok, Cowboy hat Wolverine, white Agent Venom...

for anyone who didn’t want to pay the mark up from GameStop or others the price was $19.99 each

15 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I love flea markets!

I got a moon knight, scarlet witch, iron man dr doom, red goblin and magik today, MOC and 10$ each :D!

That's awesome! Congrats on the haul.

18 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I love flea markets!

I got a moon knight, scarlet witch, iron man dr doom, red goblin and magik today, MOC and 10$ each :D!

whoa dude that's a sweet haul for 10 bucks each, Moony and Wanda both are high markups these days, also Red goblin is one of the most slept on figures of 2019 and pretty damn hard to find (in Canada in the wild)

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

whoa dude that's a sweet haul for 10 bucks each, Moony and Wanda both are high markups these days, also Red goblin is one of the most slept on figures of 2019 and pretty damn hard to find (in Canada in the wild)

yea i was pretty stoked,I wasn't even going to get moon knight, I wanted to hold out for an all white one but im really glad i did and that price helped sway my opinion a lot :D

4 hours ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Found Sue and She Hulk at my local Walgreens. I left them if you're in my area, but they're out there guys and gals.

im glad to hear the F4 wave is getting out there

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, BludChylde said:

Let's see. Not the right Colossus. I want to say TB version. Is thet the TB Juggernaut as well? Absorbing man head? Effects from I assume Scarlett Witch and is that a BAF Onslaught shoulder piece?

Did I miss anything and what is my accuracy rate?

That is just vile. Do the sellers really think people are that ignorant, to not be able to tell these obvious swapped/false pieces, or are buyers that desperate?

4 hours ago, mako said:

Yes on both counts. Look around Ebay. On any given day you can find broken figures, parts of broken figures, Chinese knock-offs, figures marked as "New" or "Mint" but with the BAF piece removed, and my personal favorite, empty action figure packages.

It makes you just wanna throttle these people....really, this is what they do with their time? Really? WASTED HUMANITY.