aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yes sorry I didn't give enough info I guess, It is an EB Games pre-order, this was one of the pre-orders they had in their computer it was amongst the solicitations for the fan channel figures and was stated to be released this year (as EB Staff told me) it however is none of the figures we have had announced yet, and EB Games still does not know what it is 

it's the mystery figure!

Stan Lee ?

6 hours ago, mars396 said:

Stan Lee ?

Nope Stan Lee is already available for pre-order and is listed as Stan Lee

all the fan channel exclusives have been announced and released (for the most part). 

Snagged a Skurge and Hela set when they were on sale at Amazon for $25, definitely worth the wait.  

37 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Snagged a Skurge and Hela set when they were on sale at Amazon for $25, definitely worth the wait.  

very nice! im still waiting to see if I can get the korg set marked down cheap

22 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yes sorry I didn't give enough info I guess, It is an EB Games pre-order, this was one of the pre-orders they had in their computer it was amongst the solicitations for the fan channel figures and was stated to be released this year (as EB Staff told me) it however is none of the figures we have had announced yet, and EB Games still does not know what it is 

it's the mystery figure!

Just throwing names out: Cuckoos???

On 11/11/2019 at 4:20 PM, Kindo said:

Ya i missed out on this one and its so irritating! They just sent me a message saying hey this item you have looked at is on sale! i click on it and its 39.99! wow super good price, ill pick it up a bit later and not 15 min later i decide to go ahead and get it i click on the link and its 99.99 from third party sellers!!! ugh!!

That sucks! Did it sell out? There was a countdown clock (it was a 24 hour deal).

On 11/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, Bluecomet said:

To my surprise there is a version of Gamestop in Australia, it is called EB games...its a bit expensive though, for example the Colossus and Jugs 2 pack sells for 149 AUD = 103 USD.....the cheapest I found is on Melbourne at  95 AUD = 65 USD...same price they plan for the Jean-wolv-cyc 3 pack.

At that cost it would deter me from collecting or being real picky on what I collected.  

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Just throwing names out: Cuckoos???

I wondered if maybe this could be it, but it still stumps me that it is listed as a variant , which seems to strike me as it's a re-paint of an existing character rather then something new all together, but I guess we shall find out

Color me surprised. Seems BOTH my deliveries from Pulse have been rescheduled for tomorrow. FedEx's excuse is inclement weather in Memphis, which I might've accepted . . . had the same bloody thing not happened the last time I ordered from Pulse when the weather was sunny and 80 degrees.

I swear, why anybody uses FedEx for shipping is beyond me. If they're not even gonna try to keep their "scheduled" delivery dates, why schedule them in the first place.

"FedEx, when you absolutely, positively don't care if it get's there or not."

17 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

That sucks! Did it sell out? There was a countdown clock (it was a 24 hour deal).

I have no clue what happened. there was still like 20 hours left at that point. I thought they had just sold out but the next day they were in stock at regular price from amazon. still irritated by that one. lol! Just a few minuets shy. o well, at least i can still get it from amazon at regular price and not $100.00.

Amazon just put through the charge for my Alpha Flight set. Looks like they'll have it a little earlier than the quoted Dec. 4th.

Yeah, looks like Alpha Flight is showing up Friday!

2 hours ago, mako said:

Amazon just put through the charge for my Alpha Flight set. Looks like they'll have it a little earlier than the quoted Dec. 4th.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the shipping email as well.  

9 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I was pleasantly surprised to see the shipping email as well.  

I wouldn't say I was "pleasantly" surprised. I mean I had the money set aside anyway, and getting your set early looks great on paper, but randomly putting through pre-orders nearly a month early is a hell of a way to run a railroad. I mean at least when Pulse did it, they gave me a little warning before hand.

For those living in EU Amazon US are shipping it to there for the first order but it looks like if you didn't order it the first time you might have to wait until the UK site gets it.

I saw the charge on my bank account. I was like uhhhhhh who the heck spent 120 on my amazon!?! Oh.... Nevermind, dear. 🙄🤐😅

18 hours ago, Benn said:

Yeah, looks like Alpha Flight is showing up Friday!

Yeah I keep seeing this happening, saw it on instagram earlier this morning, but it sucks because apparently here in Canada we are still not seeing it until December, what a bummer *sad face*

I mean seems ironic because Alpha Flight is the Canadian team, and we had the pre-order up before the US amazon

Like many here my Alpha Flight set will arrive by 8 pm Friday. 

Both excited and annoyed as a month early means I’ll have to adjust my funds. But mostly excited. I mean this is insta team! Feared my Sasquatch and Guardian would be lonely for years

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I keep seeing this happening, saw it on instagram earlier this morning, but it sucks because apparently here in Canada we are still not seeing it until December, what a bummer *sad face*

I mean seems ironic because Alpha Flight is the Canadian team, and we had the pre-order up before the US amazon

Yeah that is odd. Seems like Canada would get them first, wonder if the UK will get the Spider-Man with Union Jack flag first or if we get them in the US first? I believe the pre order for that one was available over there first too.

just to satisfy my curiosity, as a Canadian do you consider Alpha Flight a Canadian Avengers or Canadian XMen? I know they debuted in the XMen comic but there aren’t many mutants on the team are there?

28 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Yeah that is odd. Seems like Canada would get them first, wonder if the UK will get the Spider-Man with Union Jack flag first or if we get them in the US first? I believe the pre order for that one was available over there first too.

just to satisfy my curiosity, as a Canadian do you consider Alpha Flight a Canadian Avengers or Canadian XMen? I know they debuted in the XMen comic but there aren’t many mutants on the team are there?

Yeah it's really lame we have to apparently wait until December when everyone else is getting their Alpha Flight packs now, but hey here's to hoping that changes, it would seem strange that if US is getting them this soon we shouldn't too, as for Alpha Flight being Canada's X-Men or Avengers, I always felt they were more Canada's X-Men, but also Canada's Avengers, X-Men more so but I consider them both to be honest

my Damn Guardian and Sas are getting cold waiting for their team mates

and I'm bummed I still havn't gotten my Havok & Polaris

spacer.png

On 11/12/2019 at 7:11 PM, michiganjfrog said:

very nice! im still waiting to see if I can get the korg set marked down cheap

Yeah that'd be a good one to get cheap, really like the Korg figure.

Dude, I got my Alpha Flight set in today and they all look good except Puck.

His eye placement can be compared to that of Sloth from the Goonies.

REEEEEEE TURRRNNNN 

Havok/Polaris 2 pack came in from BBTS and Alpha Flight from Amazon, great way to end the week!

I got my Alpha Flight set today... and Amazon sent me 2 of them!

Best Buy also had a special one day deal for 25% off one toy so I took the already on sale Power Gauntlet, redeemed $30 worth of rewards, and got it for $23.

Finally a good toy karma day!  

Maybe I should go hit up all my local Walgreens to see if I can finally find a few Dani Moonstars...