aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

9 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I scored a blink today for 6$ 😄 im stoked

from where? i just got her from amazon for 12.  finished the caliban baf with her and forge. now all i need is gambit.

9 minutes ago, Kindo said:

from where? i just got her from amazon for 12.  finished the caliban baf with her and forge. now all i need is gambit.

found it at Walmart weirdly enough and youll love gambit, one of my favorite ML's!

Turns out that Mystery figure from EB Games I had pre-ordered has been explained, It is actually the new 80th Camo/Face Paint Punisher , not such an exciting end to the mystery after all

18 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

that's anticlimactic lol

yup it truly is, I ended up figuring out that they had two listing in their computer one for the punisher and one "variant" turns out they were one in the same in the end, I know so anticlimatic, wish we all got blown away with some really cool figure that had not been announced yet

spacer.png

On 11/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, michiganjfrog said:

found it at Walmart weirdly enough and youll love gambit, one of my favorite ML's!

Nice find, my walmart still has them for $16. ill have to keep a sharp eye out in case they lower them again. I think they had the whole wave still except for beast of course.

Well, well, well, look what I found today. I was beginning to think Bigfoot had bought them all up.

20191118_152841(1).jpg

2 hours ago, Kindo said:

Nice find, my walmart still has them for $16. ill have to keep a sharp eye out in case they lower them again. I think they had the whole wave still except for beast of course.

i still haven't seen a beast in the wild

I still haven’t had time to open this, but I am very excited to have this set.  I loved Alpha Flight when I was a kid.  

6C7D8AFA-E4DD-47BB-9B78-51D1E1BEF299.jpeg

F031CD17-C8DC-4CD2-8692-9E598CCF6F7C.jpeg

14 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I still haven’t had time to open this, but I am very excited to have this set.  I loved Alpha Flight when I was a kid.  

6C7D8AFA-E4DD-47BB-9B78-51D1E1BEF299.jpeg

F031CD17-C8DC-4CD2-8692-9E598CCF6F7C.jpeg

such a cool packaging

My store got in the X-Factor two-pack and stealth Invincible Iron Man today, so I picked up Havok and Polaris. Can't wait to get Love Triangle!

Got that Havok & Polaris pack finally😀  (from EB), so stoked almost got everything I've been looking to get for 2019

HAVOKPOLARIS.jpg

Still waiting to pull the trigger on the two pack and three pack. I'll get them eventually but cash is short right now due to the kids Christmas.

16 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

I'll get them eventually but cash is short right now due to the kids Christmas.

I feel your pain oh shark-faced one. Christmas, Thanksgiving, and a series of self-funded business trips (the joys of self-employment) have taken/are taking their toll. Fortunately, careful bookkeeping has allowed me to get MOST everything I want so far . . . just not as quickly as I'd like.

Still, at least I'm not robbing Peter to pay Paul.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:16 PM, michiganjfrog said:

such a cool packaging

I love the packaging.  I am pretty sure I will open this set to display them and will end up keeping the outer cover to hang up with my Comic-con art that I have’ve been picking up through the years.  

My Alpha Flight set arrived today.

I received my Gray Hulk from Dorkside today.  The tracking was showing for next Monday so I was delighted to see it arrive today.  

My local WM is buried in the Prof Hulk wave - must be 4 cases at least.  Plus a bunch of far from home wave and miscellaneous stragglers from other waves.  I have yet to see Endgame wave 3 anywhere in the wild but i presume it will show up at some point.   Plus a few fig swaps (rare for this walmart) - Nighthawk returned without his cape (?) and with the BAF part swapped out for Hydroman's arm,  Cannonball returned with the BAF part swapped out for Hydroman's pelvis and left leg (?).  As if Cannonball wasn't a tough enough sell already.

In star wars news, they sold out of all the exclusives of ROTJ Luke and Force Yoda within 24 hours.  I had been on the fence about Luke but i guess its out of my hands for now lol. But i was surprised that all the force yodas went that fast as it didn't feel like a super-compelling figure.  I assume someone's doing some scalping.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, michiganjfrog said:

i still haven't seen a beast in the wild

I actually found mine at Walmart surprisingly. went back about a week later and there was another one.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:12 PM, bashpics99 said:

In star wars news, they sold out of all the exclusives of ROTJ Luke and Force Yoda within 24 hours.  I had been on the fence about Luke but i guess its out of my hands for now lol. But i was surprised that all the force yodas went that fast as it didn't feel like a super-compelling figure.  I assume someone's doing some scalping.

my main walmart has them a plenty.

1 hour ago, Kindo said:

I actually found mine at Walmart surprisingly. went back about a week later and there was another one.

that's lucky!

and more star wars news,did you guys see that new mandolorian figure with the jetpack and minigun? its so friggin cool and already sold out on best buy when I checked

7 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

that's lucky!

and more star wars news,did you guys see that new mandolorian figure with the jetpack and minigun? its so friggin cool and already sold out on best buy when I checked

Yup. he's a deluxe figure so  its $30 i think but unlike all those Moloch figures from Solo that are still clogging up Target shelves to this day, I think these will sell. Mandalorean is such a huge hit right out the gate that i think any merchandise will do well. And of course we all know a baby yoda must be coming. I wonder if hasbro has any other figures for the series coming out this year.