Jump to content
aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I scored a blink today for 6$ 😄 im stoked

from where? i just got her from amazon for 12.  finished the caliban baf with her and forge. now all i need is gambit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kindo said:

from where? i just got her from amazon for 12.  finished the caliban baf with her and forge. now all i need is gambit.

found it at Walmart weirdly enough and youll love gambit, one of my favorite ML's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turns out that Mystery figure from EB Games I had pre-ordered has been explained, It is actually the new 80th Camo/Face Paint Punisher , not such an exciting end to the mystery after all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

that's anticlimactic lol

yup it truly is, I ended up figuring out that they had two listing in their computer one for the punisher and one "variant" turns out they were one in the same in the end, I know so anticlimatic, wish we all got blown away with some really cool figure that had not been announced yet

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, michiganjfrog said:

found it at Walmart weirdly enough and youll love gambit, one of my favorite ML's!

Nice find, my walmart still has them for $16. ill have to keep a sharp eye out in case they lower them again. I think they had the whole wave still except for beast of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, well, well, look what I found today. I was beginning to think Bigfoot had bought them all up.

20191118_152841(1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kindo said:

Nice find, my walmart still has them for $16. ill have to keep a sharp eye out in case they lower them again. I think they had the whole wave still except for beast of course.

i still haven't seen a beast in the wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still haven’t had time to open this, but I am very excited to have this set.  I loved Alpha Flight when I was a kid.  

6C7D8AFA-E4DD-47BB-9B78-51D1E1BEF299.jpeg

F031CD17-C8DC-4CD2-8692-9E598CCF6F7C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I still haven’t had time to open this, but I am very excited to have this set.  I loved Alpha Flight when I was a kid.  

6C7D8AFA-E4DD-47BB-9B78-51D1E1BEF299.jpeg

F031CD17-C8DC-4CD2-8692-9E598CCF6F7C.jpeg

such a cool packaging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My store got in the X-Factor two-pack and stealth Invincible Iron Man today, so I picked up Havok and Polaris. Can't wait to get Love Triangle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got that Havok & Polaris pack finally😀  (from EB), so stoked almost got everything I've been looking to get for 2019

 

 

HAVOKPOLARIS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting to pull the trigger on the two pack and three pack. I'll get them eventually but cash is short right now due to the kids Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

I'll get them eventually but cash is short right now due to the kids Christmas.

I feel your pain oh shark-faced one. Christmas, Thanksgiving, and a series of self-funded business trips (the joys of self-employment) have taken/are taking their toll. Fortunately, careful bookkeeping has allowed me to get MOST everything I want so far . . . just not as quickly as I'd like.

Still, at least I'm not robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 12:16 PM, michiganjfrog said:

such a cool packaging

I love the packaging.  I am pretty sure I will open this set to display them and will end up keeping the outer cover to hang up with my Comic-con art that I have’ve been picking up through the years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Alpha Flight set arrived today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my Gray Hulk from Dorkside today.  The tracking was showing for next Monday so I was delighted to see it arrive today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My local WM is buried in the Prof Hulk wave - must be 4 cases at least.  Plus a bunch of far from home wave and miscellaneous stragglers from other waves.  I have yet to see Endgame wave 3 anywhere in the wild but i presume it will show up at some point.   Plus a few fig swaps (rare for this walmart) - Nighthawk returned without his cape (?) and with the BAF part swapped out for Hydroman's arm,  Cannonball returned with the BAF part swapped out for Hydroman's pelvis and left leg (?).  As if Cannonball wasn't a tough enough sell already.

In star wars news, they sold out of all the exclusives of ROTJ Luke and Force Yoda within 24 hours.  I had been on the fence about Luke but i guess its out of my hands for now lol. But i was surprised that all the force yodas went that fast as it didn't feel like a super-compelling figure.  I assume someone's doing some scalping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, michiganjfrog said:

i still haven't seen a beast in the wild

I actually found mine at Walmart surprisingly. went back about a week later and there was another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 12:12 PM, bashpics99 said:

In star wars news, they sold out of all the exclusives of ROTJ Luke and Force Yoda within 24 hours.  I had been on the fence about Luke but i guess its out of my hands for now lol. But i was surprised that all the force yodas went that fast as it didn't feel like a super-compelling figure.  I assume someone's doing some scalping.

my main walmart has them a plenty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kindo said:

I actually found mine at Walmart surprisingly. went back about a week later and there was another one.

 that's lucky!

 

and more star wars news,did you guys see that new mandolorian figure with the jetpack and minigun? its so friggin cool and already sold out on best buy when I checked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

 that's lucky!

 

and more star wars news,did you guys see that new mandolorian figure with the jetpack and minigun? its so friggin cool and already sold out on best buy when I checked

Yup. he's a deluxe figure so  its $30 i think but unlike all those Moloch figures from Solo that are still clogging up Target shelves to this day, I think these will sell. Mandalorean is such a huge hit right out the gate that i think any merchandise will do well. And of course we all know a baby yoda must be coming. I wonder if hasbro has any other figures for the series coming out this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE