aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Avengers EndGame series 3 back in stock on Pulse. Grabbed Heimdall and Iron Patriot without paying scalper prices.

Snagged a ML Rescue at Walmart a couple days ago. Normaly I might not have (I'm even more selective of my MCU figures than WWE figures), but it is a cool figure. Much like War Machine, I can even "cheat" it into my comic figures. And hey, if I squint my eyes and try real hard, I can even pretend the movie she appeared in wasn't a massive, steaming bio-waste transport-rain wreck that destroyed my faith in movie making as an art form.*

* At least I'm not bitter.

Any Black Friday deals on MLs anywhere? Thanks. I can't find any.

Bought a bunch of preorders from Hasbropulse for 20% off. 

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:06 PM, decon said:

Bought a bunch of preorders from Hasbropulse for 20% off. 

No black Fridays here in Australia...the toys I watched from Amazon US increased in price a lot....must meant the sales in the USA is really strong, making US dollar stronger.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:48 PM, Emnems80 said:

Saw a listing on eBay for a Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack. Was listed as "new." Let's see how many part swaps people can spot lol.

Screenshot_20191202-213556.png

See? This is why I NEVER bid on auctions without photos.

Nothing New I guess to see around these days, The Legends are all out really for the most part, My stores seem stocked up with all the same stuff (got everything I wanted), still wishing I could find Iron Patriot, Valkyrie and Gray Hulk, but I kinda gave up because of Christmas

Finally found Binary Cap Marvel in the Wild at TRU though, she was on clearance, so I couldn't say no

On 12/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, Emnems80 said:

Saw a listing on eBay for a Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack. Was listed as "new." Let's see how many part swaps people can spot lol.

Screenshot_20191202-213556.png

Did they swap out Colossus with the old ToyBiz Colossus?  

Picked up Rock Python for cheap on Amazon over the weekend.  Other than a Worthy Cap I'd say that's it for my wants for the year.

Picked up Emma Frost and ObiWan Kenobi Exclusive for $15 each at Walgreens. Got Mr Sinister for $15 over the weekend at Walmart. I had ordered Silver Samurai for $10 and 80th Cap for $15 at Walmart but this order was cancelled... As always, Walmart disappointing their customers. Not a great Black Friday weekend. Last Year I picked up Ghost Rider for $20 and Deadpool for like $10 during Black Friday sales.

Saw the Hulk/Wolverine pack for $40 and Prof X for $27 but passed on them, kind of regret the Prof. X.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:44 PM, CO_Alex said:

Among other things, yup! And that is probably also the reason why the alternate hands are missing.

bought the emma frost walgreen in amazon for 47aud...thats the cheapest i can find here

9 hours ago, americamgl said:

Picked up Emma Frost and ObiWan Kenobi Exclusive for $15 each at Walgreens. Got Mr Sinister for $15 over the weekend at Walmart. I had ordered Silver Samurai for $10 and 80th Cap for $15 at Walmart but this order was cancelled... As always, Walmart disappointing their customers. Not a great Black Friday weekend. Last Year I picked up Ghost Rider for $20 and Deadpool for like $10 during Black Friday sales.

Saw the Hulk/Wolverine pack for $40 and Prof X for $27 but passed on them, kind of regret the Prof. X.

Some Dude in America already apparently has the new Spider-Man wave, and is selling it, don't know much else, just means get worried these might be hitting the shelves soon

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m99324725987/?ref=search_results

*note however it has already been sold

NEWSPIDERMANWAVE.jpg

On 12/4/2019 at 10:44 PM, CO_Alex said:

Lol. Among other things. The fact that they included a picture of the tampered with item tells me they were probably truly unaware of what they were selling. I'd say more of a sucker him/herself rather than a crook. Wonder how much that "new" set put him back.

Finally Alpha Flight arrived! , I am way to stoked about this pack

ALPHAFLIGHT1.jpg

alphaflight2.jpg

I picked up Rescue today, and 80tth Storm yesterday (my first time seeing it in stores EVER)...and today came the announcement lol.