aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

On 12/2/2019 at 11:48 PM, Emnems80 said:

Saw a listing on eBay for a Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack. Was listed as "new." Let's see how many part swaps people can spot lol.

Screenshot_20191202-213556.png

Let's see. Not the right Colossus. I want to say TB version. Is thet the TB Juggernaut as well? Absorbing man head? Effects from I assume Scarlett Witch and is that a BAF Onslaught shoulder piece?

Did I miss anything and what is my accuracy rate?

Entertainment Earth is processing my Dr. Doom as of today. Should be here next week, pretty happy as EE was the only place I could find a pre order that wasn’t sold out. 

9 hours ago, BludChylde said:

Let's see. Not the right Colossus. I want to say TB version. Is thet the TB Juggernaut as well? Absorbing man head? Effects from I assume Scarlett Witch and is that a BAF Onslaught shoulder piece?

Definitely the TB Colossus, but I'm pretty sure that's the Hasbro Juggernaut (the BAF version). You seem to be spot on with everything else. I guess the only thing in the package that actually belongs in the set is the package itself.

14 hours ago, mako said:

Definitely the TB Colossus, but I'm pretty sure that's the Hasbro Juggernaut (the BAF version). You seem to be spot on with everything else. I guess the only thing in the package that actually belongs in the set is the package itself.

At second glance, you are right on Juggernaut. My first thought was "doesn't the hands on the box set Juggernaut allow for removing the knuckle bands." But that's on the open hands. Also doesn't have that ridge that tries to hold the helmet on the TB version.

Weird that they didn't try to throw a substitute Juggernaut in there.

Dropped into Walmart last night to grab cold medicine and a few sundries so I checked the action figure isle (natch). Nothing new Marvel-wise aside from rows and rows of unopened shipping cartons . . . and a Power Rangers Lightning Collection Magna Defender package somebody stole the figure from, replacing it with an old War Machine figure in a Batman cape.

Classy.

My local Walmarts have all MLs on sale for $11 so i snagged Gambit and Cannonball.   Got Cannonball mostly for the wendigo piece, fairly underwhelming figure but i didn't think i was gonna get much better than that price by waiting longer.  Gambit of course is a pretty nice figure, not my favorite character altho after finally starting to watch the animated series i'm starting to dig him more.

the only other tempting figures are Union Jack and Spiderwoman.  These stores have tons of Prof Hulk wave and some Far From Home stragglers but i already have the other figures i want from those waves, and even at $11 i'm just not into Loki or Rock Python. 

So for Wendigo i just need x-force wolverine now.  One of my local Gamestops is going out of business and they did have one Wolvie last time i checked so i'm gonna try and head there tomorrow and see if he's still around.  They were at 40% off before the holidays so maybe they have an even better discount now, we'll see. Otherwise i feel like i've seen him for around $13-14 on amazon before, he's a bit higher now but i'm sure if i'm patient his price will drop back down to that level again.  

Amazon also has retro Dazzler for $10 (I think that was true on Cyber Monday too) so that's still on my radar although i haven't bitten yet.

Haven't been by target lately so i don't know if they are having big sales or not.

Anybody else getting any figures at post-holiday sales prices?

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

My local Walmarts have all MLs on sale for $11 so i snagged Gambit and Cannonball.   Got Cannonball mostly for the wendigo piece, fairly underwhelming figure but i didn't think i was gonna get much better than that price by waiting longer.  Gambit of course is a pretty nice figure, not my favorite character altho after finally starting to watch the animated series i'm starting to dig him more.

the only other tempting figures are Union Jack and Spiderwoman.  These stores have tons of Prof Hulk wave and some Far From Home stragglers but i already have the other figures i want from those waves, and even at $11 i'm just not into Loki or Rock Python. 

So for Wendigo i just need x-force wolverine now.  One of my local Gamestops is going out of business and they did have one Wolvie last time i checked so i'm gonna try and head there tomorrow and see if he's still around.  They were at 40% off before the holidays so maybe they have an even better discount now, we'll see. Otherwise i feel like i've seen him for around $13-14 on amazon before, he's a bit higher now but i'm sure if i'm patient his price will drop back down to that level again.  

Amazon also has retro Dazzler for $10 (I think that was true on Cyber Monday too) so that's still on my radar although i haven't bitten yet.

Haven't been by target lately so i don't know if they are having big sales or not.

Anybody else getting any figures at post-holiday sales prices?

thanks for the heads up! i ordered dazzler,not the best fig but i want her jacket if nothing else. I gotta go check out my walmart and see if they have anymore gambits on sale. he will just about complete my animated series X-men. Except for rogue of course. she may forever elude me at the prices she goes for.

They're going for the same mark-down at my local Wally-World, unfortunately nothingI don't already have, save for that same lonely, dusty old She-Beetle. I may just pick her up to give her a decent home if nothing else.

Don’t know if this helps but if you live near a Meijers they have most of the formally fan channel exclusive Legends. I saw Big Time Spidey, grey Deathlok, Cowboy hat Wolverine, white Agent Venom...

for anyone who didn’t want to pay the mark up from GameStop or others the price was $19.99 each

I love flea markets!

I got a moon knight, scarlet witch, iron man dr doom, red goblin and magik today, MOC and 10$ each :D!

Two down, one to go. 

Happened upon a single Dani Moonstar figure at a Walgreens in the middle of nothing but miles and miles and miles of harvested fields, the odd grain silo, and a very bored looking farm dog.

I tell you, since i began these business road-trips, I've had more luck in these backwater stores. I guess once you get so far into the boonies, even the greediest scalper decides it's not worth it.

15 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I love flea markets!

I got a moon knight, scarlet witch, iron man dr doom, red goblin and magik today, MOC and 10$ each :D!

That's awesome! Congrats on the haul.

18 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I love flea markets!

whoa dude that's a sweet haul for 10 bucks each, Moony and Wanda both are high markups these days, also Red goblin is one of the most slept on figures of 2019 and pretty damn hard to find (in Canada in the wild)

Found Sue and She Hulk at my local Walgreens. I left them if you're in my area, but they're out there guys and gals.

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

whoa dude that's a sweet haul for 10 bucks each, Moony and Wanda both are high markups these days, also Red goblin is one of the most slept on figures of 2019 and pretty damn hard to find (in Canada in the wild)

yea i was pretty stoked,I wasn't even going to get moon knight, I wanted to hold out for an all white one but im really glad i did and that price helped sway my opinion a lot :D

4 hours ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Found Sue and She Hulk at my local Walgreens. I left them if you're in my area, but they're out there guys and gals.

im glad to hear the F4 wave is getting out there

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, BludChylde said:

That is just vile. Do the sellers really think people are that ignorant, to not be able to tell these obvious swapped/false pieces, or are buyers that desperate?

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

That is just vile. Do the sellers really think people are that ignorant, to not be able to tell these obvious swapped/false pieces, or are buyers that desperate?

Yes on both counts. Look around Ebay. On any given day you can find broken figures, parts of broken figures, Chinese knock-offs, figures marked as "New" or "Mint" but with the BAF piece removed, and my personal favorite, empty action figure packages.

4 hours ago, mako said:

Yes on both counts. Look around Ebay. On any given day you can find broken figures, parts of broken figures, Chinese knock-offs, figures marked as "New" or "Mint" but with the BAF piece removed, and my personal favorite, empty action figure packages.

It makes you just wanna throttle these people....really, this is what they do with their time? Really? WASTED HUMANITY.

So Some dude in Chicago says he found all of these Stepford girls, seems like they are popping up now already

*it's not my pic, just spreading the news

stepforcuoo.jpg

39 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

So Some dude in Chicago says he found all of these Stepford girls, seems like they are popping up now already

The hunt begins!

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

stepforcuoo.jpg

Yeah i'll probably wait at least a month or so before i start checking my local stores in MA.  But mainly i'll just hope that when it goes up on WG's website i hear about it quickly enough to get one - that's pretty much how i've scored most of their exclusives that i wanted.  i think emma and invisible woman are the only ones i bought in the store. 

Well after all this time it seems Amazon has messed me over, I knew it was probably going to come to this, I could tell, my Dr. Doom was just cancelled off my pre-orders and it was suppose to ship out today, they said there is NO way they can obtain this figure for me, thanks amazon for coming through, when I ordered this back when it came up as a pre-order, really awesome, looks like I'm sure I'll never get that Doom not inless I want to pay 150 dollars which I see it being sold for , lovely

anyone else in Canada had this problem ?

38 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Well after all this time it seems Amazon has messed me over, I knew it was probably going to come to this, I could tell, my Dr. Doom was just cancelled off my pre-orders and it was suppose to ship out today, they said there is NO way they can obtain this figure for me, thanks amazon for coming through, when I ordered this back when it came up as a pre-order, really awesome, looks like I'm sure I'll never get that Doom not inless I want to pay 150 dollars which I see it being sold for , lovely

anyone else in Canada had this problem ?

I'd be patient, they pulled a similar on me with the Iron Patriot (they lost my  package). I found it eventually, and got the money back.

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

I'd be patient, they pulled a similar on me with the Iron Patriot (they lost my  package). I found it eventually, and got the money back.

what truly bothers me is what is the point of pre-ordering if it's not going to secure you the product, this is the point of the pre-order or am I just insane... must be insane, I'm especially pissed off that now listed on amazon is only a 3rd party seller who is selling the figure for 137 dollars