Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

18 hours ago, mako said:

My target run was a bust, but they did have the new Avengers Gamerverse kiddie figures. Almost pulled the trigger on a Ms. Marvel, not only is she actually portrayed in her game uniform, she's slightly taller than the ML version of the same figure.

That Kamala basic figure is actually nice, it's funny that it's so much better than the Legend gamerverse version, they should have been the other way around, I'd actually get that Kamala if I saw her myself

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

That Kamala basic figure is actually nice, it's funny that it's so much better than the Legend gamerverse version, they should have been the other way around, I'd actually get that Kamala if I saw her myself

Agreed, she looks more like her Gamerverse counterpart..any one have any thoughts why the basic line Ms Marvel looks better than the Legends version? Cost? Tooling? Both?

also, is the a Black Widow in this basic line? I grabbed the sets I could find:

iron man / taskmaster

hulk/ Abomination 

then singles of IM, Cap, Thor and Ms Marvel.. are there more? Seems odd that only BW, who is represented in the art in the back, doesn’t get a figure

Picking away at the Spidey retro wave. Today Gwen arrived from BBTS and found Armored DD at Target. Just leaves Spidey himself and the Goblin.

in this wave I guessed that Goblin and Gwen would be hardest to find. So far haven’t seen any in stores but doesn’t sound like anybody is having trouble getting any figures from this wave.

Went to my Local EB today, and they indeed did have Gamerverse Outback Hulk

they actually surprisingly had so many Legends it was crazy, most the figures from Widow wave, Gamerverse wave, AOA wave, plus tons of 80th 2packs all on sale, Retro X-Men on sale, tons of Stan Lees, tons of Cowboy Logans, Big Time Spideys, Stealth Iron Man, Invincible Doom Iron Man, Cosmic GR, Deluxe Widow, Deluxe Venom

didn't buy a thing but almost impulse bought that stupid Outback Hulk.. glad I didn't my friend said..don't do it man you don't really want it

7 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

The set is (was?) available on Toys R Us Hong Kong online. Someone provided a link of it around the time Hong Kong Toy "Convention" was happening.

Oh I guess this explains those pictures, must be some body in China, those lucky ducks in Hong Kong

Not unlike finding an elephant graveyard or seeing Bigfoot, I dropped by Walmart this morning to find the toy department undergoing a massive reset. Literally, they MOVED the action figure isle to the back wall. Nothing much to see, except I did score the Strong Guy wave. Thought I'd missed out on Black Tom, but it turns out he was on the top-shelf with Blue Deadpool (who I had already gotten earlier this morning).

Second rule of toy collecting: "Look Up."

13 hours ago, mako said:

Not unlike finding an elephant graveyard or seeing Bigfoot, I dropped by Walmart this morning to find the toy department undergoing a massive reset. Literally, they MOVED the action figure isle to the back wall. Nothing much to see, except I did score the Strong Guy wave. Thought I'd missed out on Black Tom, but it turns out he was on the top-shelf with Blue Deadpool (who I had already gotten earlier this morning).

Second rule of toy collecting: "Look Up."

That true, especially if you are short like me and then hopefully the staff will be kind enough to get it for you