Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

7 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

i got three at retail. they were there. Same with Thing and Mystique. They all came back on the website. You gotta be on your game. I

I've gotten every Wal-greens Exclusive but that one never showed up at the 10 or so I search at.  Also Wal-Mart Grey Black Widow still hasn't shown up in stores for me.  Exclusives aren't easy to find. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
16 minutes ago, Inspection12e said:

I've gotten every Wal-greens Exclusive but that one never showed up at the 10 or so I search at.  Also Wal-Mart Grey Black Widow still hasn't shown up in stores for me.  Exclusives aren't easy to find. 

Black widow i pre-ordered and showed up fine for me.  Plus due to covid-19. Distribution has been all over the place. I think we have a lot of new collectors as well. We also have a lot of people out of work which may have increase scalping. Who knows, All i know is i haven't really had a problem collecting and most things will generally reappear. We will see another Red Hulk soon. Besides silver surfer should have been on the Grim Reaper mold anyways. He's  supposed to be 6'3" and taller than Captain America, but is drawn the same size as richard rider who is only 6'1'...

The Annihilators are Coming to the MCU Soon and Will Introduce ...

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
11 minutes ago, mars396 said:

I was right.  This is fun for you, the thrill of the hunt, I mean.

I'd rather be able to display a collection, than have hunting stories about how I acquired them.

To each his own; neither is right or wrong.  

I actually do most my hunting from home. I like things showing up at my door. But i travel to different skate parks and sometimes i stop in random Walgreens for hydration. It's also just a hobby. You guys will get there, just takes time to acquire these snipe skills. 

Lol, being facetious. I hope everyone gets their toys. 

7 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Got War Machine from a friend yesterday. Excellent figure, despite the price.

Where did your friend find them? By that I mean what store? I was under the impression that since this wasn’t a a Target exclusive (but I check every day and there are ZERO within a hundred miles of me) that Warmachine was going to be relatively easy to find. However no stores seem to stock or have stickers in place for him

13 hours ago, Inspection12e said:

I could have saved you the heart attack lol. 

I know, and I appreciate it! It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Only one store in Philly has any, and they only have them because they're closed for (I think) looting-related repairs, so I took a look at Wilmington, which is where I found most of my Danis (including the one I traded you), and just got lucky and bolted down there.

How I come I keep getting emails "Your product is back in stock at Walmart.com"?
(I set up notifications for Cable and VenomCap)

Yet when I click the link, it is the same OUT OF STOCK page that prompted me to set up the notifications.

Is Wal-Mart mocking us ?
Are they putting up one at a time, so they sell out immediately?

God I hate Wal-Mart

25 minutes ago, mars396 said:
How I come I keep getting emails "Your product is back in stock at Walmart.com"?

Yet when I click the link, it is the same OUT OF STOCK page that prompted me to set up the notifications.

Is Wal-Mart mocking us ?

God I hate Wal-Mart

I think Wal-Mart is just stupid

1 hour ago, mars396 said:

Is Wal-Mart mocking us ?

God I hate Wal-Mart

I think some figures share the same codes and perhaps that is why you keep getting erroneous messages.  I know people have ordered specific GI Joe figures only to have it turn out to be different figures when they got their in-store pick up.  To add insult to injury, when you get in-store pick up you have to wait like 30 minutes before you can return items, so if they screw up you have to wait awhile to rectify it.

13 minutes ago, mars396 said:

it would help us collectors if you gave a location, so that we can know where to go to find that impossible-to-get Cable

His profile says Rochester, NY. there are 3 super walmarts there.  Maybe you should let us know where you are, in case any other posters are in your location.  But it seems like most stores were *supposed* to put out a case this week. 

37 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

His profile says Rochester, NY. there are 3 super walmarts there.  Maybe you should let us know where you are, in case any other posters are in your location.  But it seems like most stores were *supposed* to put out a case this week. 

My Wal-Mart is in Linden, NJ.  They rebuilt the store, and since that rebuild, they have had NOTHING.

It's almost as if they decided to no longer sell action-figures.  No I am not exaggerating.  I have stopped going into that store alltogether, so Wal-Mart exclusives really upset me.

I ask for location, because I have friends all over, who are willing to shop for me, so I need locations if I am going to let them know if stuff is hitting their areas, or near them.  

22 minutes ago, tarot said:

In case anyone order the Nimrod set, Amazon seems to be charging for it. This make it strange as it wasn't supposed to be release until November. Now it is saying I will get it on Sept 1st. Check your shipping speed as that seems to be making it work.

How do you go about checking "shipping speed"? I pre ordered this set back in July & was also expecting a Nov release.

Edit. Just did the "shipping speed" & it now says " between Sept 8 & Sept 11!

10 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

How do you go about checking "shipping speed"? I pre ordered this set back in July & was also expecting a Nov release.

go to the main orders page (the one with all your orders, not the product) and you should see a number of buttons on the right of the order. Right Under the yellow "track order ", there should be a "Change Shipping Speed". When you go to the next page, click on the shorter speed. May cost you a bit extra but it should work.

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

go to the main orders page (the one with all your orders, not the product) and you should see a number of buttons on the right of the order. Right Under the yellow "track order ", there should be a "Change Shipping Speed". When you go to the next page, click on the shorter speed. May cost you a bit extra but it should work.

Does Amazon charge right away or when they're ready to ship it out?

On 8/26/2020 at 6:23 PM, McHogan said:

Where did your friend find them? By that I mean what store? I was under the impression that since this wasn’t a a Target exclusive (but I check every day and there are ZERO within a hundred miles of me) that Warmachine was going to be relatively easy to find. However no stores seem to stock or have stickers in place for him

At Target, in the Cleveland, OH area.  Target seems to be the only store I've seen pictures of War Machine in even though I'm certain it's not an exclusive.  I was surprised too, because I hadn't seen any at any Targets near me.