Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Here's my late haul, I finally got some of the items I've bought from Pulse, ebay and Amazon that I got shipped to my sister's US address. They've been sitting in moving boxes for MONTHS: The Kingpin arm from Silver Sable, the Sauron left wing from X23, the Wendigo torso from Guardian, the Sugarman arms from Sunfire and Strong Guy head from Blue Deadpool.

Sauron is complete!

Kingpin leg from Red Goblin (YES! I got him!!!), Sugarman leg from Weapon X and Wendigo head from X-Force Wolverine will be in the next shipment. I just need to purchage Guido's arm and leg from Shiklah and Pirate DP, respectively.

All in all a very productive week!

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Here's my late haul, I finally got some of the items I've bought from Pulse, ebay and Amazon that I got shipped to my sister's US address. They've been sitting in moving boxes for MONTHS: The Kingpin arm from Silver Sable, the Sauron left wing from X23, the Wendigo torso from Guardian, the Sugarman arms from Sunfire and Strong Guy head from Blue Deadpool.

Sauron is complete!

Kingpin leg from Red Goblin (YES! I got him!!!), Sugarman leg from Weapon X and Wendigo head from X-Force Wolverine will be in the next shipment. I just need to purchage Guido's arm and leg from Shiklah and Pirate DP, respectively.

All in all a very productive week!

That's awesome

Got my set yesterday as well. Nimrod is the clear winner as he's big & imposing. Quickly put the classic head sculpt on him & will not be using those ridiculous dragonfly wings on him, classic version all the way! He features 19 POA & I put him in some cool poses already. Don't understand the complaints bout lack of articulation. This is a robot , not DD/Spiderman. He hovers bout a foot off the ground blasting away or punching out mutants/metahumans.

I don’t remember seeing anyone post that Silver Centurion had been released yet... but I stumbled in to one today!

I went to Walgreens to return the extra Moon Knight I had (bought 2 online so I’d get free shipping).  They were having a hard time doing the refund, so asked if i was planning to buy anything else so they could do an exchange.

I went to the toy aisle looking for GI Joe Classified, and the manager came up with a couple Ant Man, a Malekith, and what I thought was Iron Man 2020.  He asked if I was looking for any of these, and I realized that it was Silver Centurion!

I said I’d gladly take that and went back to the register to finish the exchange!

This is in Jeffersonville, IN.

1ABAE4B6-201B-48F1-A53F-E63DFDD84F5B.jpeg

30 minutes ago, BradMan said:

I don’t remember seeing anyone post that Silver Centurion had been released yet... but I stumbled in to one today!

I went to Walgreens to return the extra Moon Knight I had (bought 2 online so I’d get free shipping).  They were having a hard time doing the refund, so asked if i was planning to buy anything else so they could do an exchange.

I went to the toy aisle looking for GI Joe Classified, and the manager came up with a couple Ant Man, a Malekith, and what I thought was Iron Man 2020.  He asked if I was looking for any of these, and I realized that it was Silver Centurion!

I said I’d gladly take that and went back to the register to finish the exchange!

This is in Jeffersonville, IN.

1ABAE4B6-201B-48F1-A53F-E63DFDD84F5B.jpeg

That’s the way it goes.. you either hunt like crazy forever until one lucky day or you casually walk in without trying and there he is.

so far , I’ve only been looking without “hunting”, just check out a store if I’m in there.. no luck yet

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 5:04 PM, Emnems80 said:

Has anyone gotten the Nimrod set from Amazon? The release was changed to today (September 1st) but has been "delayed" and the expected delivery date has been pushed back to later this month.

Arrived last week, very very good set. Came in with my Moon Knight. Odd that yours said "delayed" 'cause mine was slated for November, then was notified it would arrive early on the 5th of Sept, then it arrived  on the 8th. I love that "glass" cover for Nimrod's chest beam!

On 9/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Gigantor said:

My local wally world has had zero, zilch, nada on the pegs pertaining to ML figs. Only had 5 movie Cables & that's it. Going on a week now it's been like this.

I noticed this as well at one of my Walmarts.

Mine is empty now altho they’ve refreshed the retro spidey wave a few times, it just sells out very quickly each time. The cables are gone now but they didn’t sell all that fast so I’m hoping I can get one at a discount at some point. Haven’t checked target in awhile although popfindr indicates they had strong guy wave at one point (I have no interest in that wave though, at least at msrp) . No sign of silver centurion in my area yet, at least not according to popfindr

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Arrived last week, very very good set. Came in with my Moon Knight. Odd that yours said "delayed" 'cause mine was slated for November, then was notified it would arrive early on the 5th of Sept, then it arrived  on the 8th. I love that "glass" cover for Nimrod's chest beam!

When my estimated arrival date was updated from November to September (I want to say the 1st or 2nd) and that date passed it became marked as "delayed" with a new estimate of September 27th. Did get a ship notification on September 9th and received on the 10th, so I'm a happy camper.

Feels like Strong Guy wave just came out but i suppose it actually has been a little while.  Very cool for venom fans.

As for me, this is now two waves in a row that i'm skipping entirely, never really expected to say about this line  but between these two waves and a couple of others where I only bought 1 figure (Super-skrull wave and Crimson Dynamo wave) feels like its just not my year for MLs.  The spider-waves were the highlight for me, most of the other figures i want are coming in pricey sets.  Oh well, no big deal and happy for those who are digging hasbro's current ML offerings. 

Still no luck at my closest Walgreens for Silver Centurion. But..it looks like both stores created a Marvel area where there at least stickers on the pegs where they will go once they arrive.. also sticker for Eternals which was pointed out that this is a huge miscommunication..

Wonder if all Walgreens will have a area dedicated to Marvel? Legend, Pops, Minimates, etc all in one ( currently empty)  spot..

13 hours ago, JayC said:

Not my picture but the Venompool wave already starting to ship from some online etailers outside the US. This guy got his from CMD store I believe which often get stuff early and sell at jacked up prices.

7w1s6a1v48n51.jpg

whoa what! now that's just crazy business, I mean the releases have been all over the place this year, but this seems way to quick out the gate, I mean I hope we see these sooner then estimated of course since this is my most wanted wave so far of the year but, I would have at least thought November seemed reasonable for this to come out, I guess this Hascon is going to show us like 2 waves that will be hitting this year probably in November/December Ish, I'd say this wave will probably be in the US by end of month beginning of October than