Jump to content

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread


aaozz9

Recommended Posts

On 9/7/2020 at 1:05 PM, Emnems80 said:

 

Didn't know it was possible but you both got me even more hyped for when I finally get mine!

I might be a little biased, but I've always loved War Machine, so that could be part of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Finally got Mar-vell, Rage and Mach 1 , after waiting months and months, I know super boring *yawn* 

Not at all, for me all welcome additions to my Avengers line up. Well not Mach 1 ( yet).  But if you can believe it, Mach 1 was so much fun for me I went and found Citizen V and Songbird in the event they actually finish the Thunderbolts... time will tell but Hasbro has found a way to slowly build these teams filled with little to no new tooling.  Between the Tbolts and the Serpent Society, I am slowing amassing a few extra squads I didn’t know I wanted 😁

EDIT: I was super excited when I found a comic Red Guardian, maybe someone’s boring but it made my day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Not at all, for me all welcome additions to my Avengers line up. Well not Mach 1 ( yet).  But if you can believe it, Mach 1 was so much fun for me I went and found Citizen V and Songbird in the event they actually finish the Thunderbolts... time will tell but Hasbro has found a way to slowly build these teams filled with little to no new tooling.  Between the Tbolts and the Serpent Society, I am slowing amassing a few extra squads I didn’t know I wanted 😁

EDIT: I was super excited when I found a comic Red Guardian, maybe someone’s boring but it made my day

yeah I have been super excited for these 3 figs, not saying I think they are boring, just that me getting them is probably a boring haul story since they have been out and are fairly easy to get, I just pre-ordered back in the end of March, and didn't even up getting them until today (for various reasons from the etailer) , had to have Rage for New Warriors, Mar-vell is a character long awaited, and Mach-1 for Tbolts of course , plus always liked the look. I agree on Serpent Society myself as well, love Serpent Society and I'm going to weep if we never get more, and ahh Comic Red Guardian, a nice figure I to would be happy to get now for retail (I shouldn't have passed on when it came out)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's my late haul, I finally got some of the items I've bought from Pulse, ebay and Amazon that I got shipped to my sister's US address. They've been sitting in moving boxes for MONTHS: The Kingpin arm from Silver Sable, the Sauron left wing from X23, the Wendigo torso from Guardian, the Sugarman arms from Sunfire and Strong Guy head from Blue Deadpool.

Sauron is complete!

Kingpin leg from Red Goblin (YES! I got him!!!), Sugarman leg from Weapon X and Wendigo head from X-Force Wolverine will be in the next shipment. I just need to purchage Guido's arm and leg from Shiklah and Pirate DP, respectively.

All in all a very productive week!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Here's my late haul, I finally got some of the items I've bought from Pulse, ebay and Amazon that I got shipped to my sister's US address. They've been sitting in moving boxes for MONTHS: The Kingpin arm from Silver Sable, the Sauron left wing from X23, the Wendigo torso from Guardian, the Sugarman arms from Sunfire and Strong Guy head from Blue Deadpool.

Sauron is complete!

Kingpin leg from Red Goblin (YES! I got him!!!), Sugarman leg from Weapon X and Wendigo head from X-Force Wolverine will be in the next shipment. I just need to purchage Guido's arm and leg from Shiklah and Pirate DP, respectively.

All in all a very productive week!

That's awesome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got my set yesterday as well. Nimrod is the clear winner as he's big & imposing. Quickly put the classic head sculpt on him & will not be using those ridiculous dragonfly wings on him, classic version all the way! He features 19 POA & I put him in some cool poses already. Don't understand the complaints bout lack of articulation. This is a robot , not DD/Spiderman. He hovers bout a foot off the ground blasting away or punching out mutants/metahumans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t remember seeing anyone post that Silver Centurion had been released yet... but I stumbled in to one today!

I went to Walgreens to return the extra Moon Knight I had (bought 2 online so I’d get free shipping).  They were having a hard time doing the refund, so asked if i was planning to buy anything else so they could do an exchange.

I went to the toy aisle looking for GI Joe Classified, and the manager came up with a couple Ant Man, a Malekith, and what I thought was Iron Man 2020.  He asked if I was looking for any of these, and I realized that it was Silver Centurion!

I said I’d gladly take that and went back to the register to finish the exchange!

This is in Jeffersonville, IN.

1ABAE4B6-201B-48F1-A53F-E63DFDD84F5B.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, BradMan said:

I don’t remember seeing anyone post that Silver Centurion had been released yet... but I stumbled in to one today!

I went to Walgreens to return the extra Moon Knight I had (bought 2 online so I’d get free shipping).  They were having a hard time doing the refund, so asked if i was planning to buy anything else so they could do an exchange.

I went to the toy aisle looking for GI Joe Classified, and the manager came up with a couple Ant Man, a Malekith, and what I thought was Iron Man 2020.  He asked if I was looking for any of these, and I realized that it was Silver Centurion!

I said I’d gladly take that and went back to the register to finish the exchange!

This is in Jeffersonville, IN.

1ABAE4B6-201B-48F1-A53F-E63DFDD84F5B.jpeg

That’s the way it goes.. you either hunt like crazy forever until one lucky day or you casually walk in without trying and there he is.

so far , I’ve only been looking without “hunting”, just check out a store if I’m in there.. no luck yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 5:04 PM, Emnems80 said:

Has anyone gotten the Nimrod set from Amazon? The release was changed to today (September 1st) but has been "delayed" and the expected delivery date has been pushed back to later this month.

Arrived last week, very very good set. Came in with my Moon Knight. Odd that yours said "delayed" 'cause mine was slated for November, then was notified it would arrive early on the 5th of Sept, then it arrived  on the 8th. I love that "glass" cover for Nimrod's chest beam!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Gigantor said:

My local wally world has had zero, zilch, nada on the pegs pertaining to ML figs. Only had 5 movie Cables & that's it. Going on a week now it's been like this.

I noticed this as well at one of my Walmarts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine is empty now altho they’ve refreshed the retro spidey wave a few times, it just sells out very quickly each time. The cables are gone now but they didn’t sell all that fast so I’m hoping I can get one at a discount at some point. Haven’t checked target in awhile although popfindr indicates they had strong guy wave at one point (I have no interest in that wave though, at least at msrp) . No sign of silver centurion in my area yet, at least not according to popfindr

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Arrived last week, very very good set. Came in with my Moon Knight. Odd that yours said "delayed" 'cause mine was slated for November, then was notified it would arrive early on the 5th of Sept, then it arrived  on the 8th. I love that "glass" cover for Nimrod's chest beam!

 

When my estimated arrival date was updated from November to September (I want to say the 1st or 2nd) and that date passed it became marked as "delayed" with a new estimate of September 27th. Did get a ship notification on September 9th and received on the 10th, so I'm a happy camper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE