Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

.... and Kingpin has arrived. Nicely packaged in a sturdy box. So confused by Amazon’s shipping standards. My exclusive Wolverines arrived in an bubble envelope and in terrible condition.. they really are becoming hit or miss with  what shape your orders will arrive in.

was on the fence if I needed two Kingpins. Getting this guys in hand my decision has been made. Keeping both. They are both just awesome versions 

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

.... and Kingpin has arrived. Nicely packaged in a sturdy box. So confused by Amazon’s shipping standards. My exclusive Wolverines arrived in an bubble envelope and in terrible condition.. they really are becoming hit or miss with  what shape your orders will arrive in.

was on the fence if I needed two Kingpins. Getting this guys in hand my decision has been made. Keeping both. They are both just awesome versions 

Seems like single items get a bubble mailer, multiple items get a box from Amazon.

45 minutes ago, unloadingmeat said:

My haul of the day. Took 3 targets, two walmarts and two walgreens but I'm happy. 

IMG_20200918_162935__01.jpg

Nice haul.. man it seems everyone is getting that SC Iron Man but Michigan..

although every Walgreens I’ve hunted for this guy at has a specific section set aside for Legends. Once he does reach this area I get the feeling he will be easy to find

1 hour ago, Air-Walker said:

An especially nice end to a long and troublesome day, lol. Found at TrU in Canada. Classic Storm was worth the wait man! Easily my favourite female ML figure of all time!

IMG_1672.JPG

Good find man!, I still have not seen this pup at TRU yet, I'm hoping to get to a TRU tomorrow, see if I can get lucky

2 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Thanks bro! The SKU really helped me nab it; if you don't already have it, it's: 479702. Good luck either way, fellow Canadian Hunter! 

Thanks ! yeah I love how great that Storm looks, I feel like eventually if I don't find it in stores, it should pop up on the site, seems so far like it's not proving extremely hard to find for a lot of us Canadian collectors, and I am not going nuts to find it since I really only want the pack for Storm, I could give a hoot less about Thunderbird

as far as my hunt went today, EB games has movie Mystique in, had not seen that in the wild yet (I passed since I got it pre-ordered) also they continue to discount all things 80th MCU 2packs and still no takers, did however get lucky on a non legend, finally got a Carbonized Boba fett , and the Alien Prototype Suit , very happy.. despite not being a legends haul.. shh pretend I didn't just not talk about legends on here

5 minutes ago, unloadingmeat said:

Thanks! Yeah I was very lucky. I saw a guy put it back on shelf at target like he changed his mind and I snatched it up.  

hey yeah dude, another man's trash, another man's treasure, love when that happens. I also didn't even know she was supposed to be released yet, but I guess what does a release date matter in these times, as we have all noticed recently.

Stopped into Walmart for some groceries and Mario 3D All-Stars, managed to find most of the Strong Guy wave.  Picked up Warpath, Sunspot, Maverick, and Shiklah.  Would have probably passed on Maverick and Shiklah, but this is the first time I've seen new Legends on a shelf here in PA in a while.  Surprised Warpath and Sunspot were both there and not the Deadpools or Black Tom.  

That Pirate Deadpool has been surprisingly elusive in Michigan. Guess he isn’t the waste of plastic many have decreed him to be.

stil no Silver Centurion in my area yet. However my most visited Walgreen’s had the G.I. Joe Red Ninja which wasn’t there the day before. Pretty cool design on these guys, may grab a few more to make another team of generic baddies. Could pass as Sons of Serpent