Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Any word on if Pulse is gonna ship that wave soon? You’d think they’d be before Target and Amazon, being directly from Hasbro. I’m also still waiting on the Silk to come in, I feel like she should have shipped already.

My Logan set should be here Thursday, along with a ton of stuff from Amazon, plus my Pyro set from Best Buy, finally. It’s a lot for the wallet, but I’m hoping the Venom wave gets shipped from Amazon soon. I’m getting jealous of all the people getting theirs from other places lol.

5 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm worried Storm wont be available at my local Target....

Currently all stores within 25 miles of me show a stock of 4, which has held steady for the past 24 hours anyhow so it looks like they are adhering to the street date. If i see the count drop at my local store i'll try and hit it up ASAP, otherwise i'll wait til Sunday.  I don't mind street dates as long as they stick to them instead of being inconsistent about it. And they definitely need to implement captcha or some anti-bot measure for online ordering, although i'm sure whatever stock was put up for preorder would still have sold out very quickly - just minutes instead of seconds.

I'm not as anxious about this set as some, simply because i don't relish basically paying $50 for a storm figure.  Yeah T-bird is included but he's not exactly a high priority for my collection. But i will definitely take a shot at getting the set, just not gonna beat myself up if i miss out as there are a lot of other great sets & action figures i can put that $50 towards instead. 

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

I know my local Target has the Storm set in the back but they say they wont bring them out until the sale date which is Sunday.

Same here, which I actually appreciate. Aside from my business I also have a day job which is the more secure paycheck right now and I really don't have time during the week to go hunting for these figures. I missed out on the Red Hulk and paid extra off Ebay. Not too stoked to have to do it with these figures. Maybe that's part of Target's solution to keep the Scalper Bots from leaving us fans out in the rain.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Currently all stores within 25 miles of me show a stock of 4, which has held steady for the past 24 hours anyhow so it looks like they are adhering to the street date.

I cannot rely on any inventory tracking website.

Once I saw what the Iron Man 2020 looked like with all the oversized gear bits removed, I knew I needed one.

I know I am probably too late, but thought I would try.

I went on the Walgreens site and spent all of Sunday and most of Monday driving to 11 or 12 Walgreenses which reported they had Iron Man 2020 in stock.

I saw lots of Magik and Medusa (even a few Moon Knights) NONE of which were reported as being in stock.

BUT NOT ONE SINGLE IRONMAN 2020

I did score a Silver Centurion, so it wasn't a total loss (also not listed as in stock in any Walgreens)

But the moral of the story is that online inventory reporting is utterly unreliable.

(and thanking you in advance to everyone who is about to post "you shoulda pre-ordered" and "I have one to sell you" but save your keystrokes - I will get my IronMan 2020 eventually.  I always do)

3 hours ago, mars396 said:

I cannot rely on any inventory tracking website.

Once I saw what the Iron Man 2020 looked like with all the oversized gear bits removed, I knew I needed one.

I know I am probably too late, but thought I would try.

I went on the Walgreens site and spent all of Sunday and most of Monday driving to 11 or 12 Walgreenses which reported they had Iron Man 2020 in stock.

I saw lots of Magik and Medusa (even a few Moon Knights) NONE of which were reported as being in stock.

BUT NOT ONE SINGLE IRONMAN 2020

I did score a Silver Centurion, so it wasn't a total loss (also not listed as in stock in any Walgreens)

But the moral of the story is that online inventory reporting is utterly unreliable.

(and thanking you in advance to everyone who is about to post "you shoulda pre-ordered" and "I have one to sell you" but save your keystrokes - I will get my IronMan 2020 eventually.  I always do)

Best bet is probably eBay where you can get IM 2020 for $20-22 which seems pretty good. I still need to get him but other figures are taking priority at the moment as it didn’t seem like he was selling well on the national level altho I’ve never seen him at my locals

i think the issue is that WG often lumps their exclusives under one code so sites like Popfindr and WG own website don’t give accurate breakdowns for specific exclusives - they might just have a pile of Magiks for instance.  Moon Knight did have a unique code but I’ve been reading anecdotes lately from people saying none of the online trackers are working anymore, I dunno 

6 hours ago, Neal said:

Silk arrived this morning from Pulse ... and I picked up the movie Wolverine and Magneto/Xavier 2-pack at Target.

man what the hell, I ordered Silk as soon as she went up, and nothing for me yet.

even other Canadians are saying they got her already, why does no body like sending me stuff?!

I got like a zillion pre-orders still backlogged, nothing coming (and most retailers already have em)

spacer.png

9 hours ago, monron999 said:

Same here, which I actually appreciate. Aside from my business I also have a day job which is the more secure paycheck right now and I really don't have time during the week to go hunting for these figures. I missed out on the Red Hulk and paid extra off Ebay. Not too stoked to have to do it with these figures. Maybe that's part of Target's solution to keep the Scalper Bots from leaving us fans out in the rain.

If they did this consistently, I'd agree.  But I've been burned by my local Target before with them selling before the street date.  I'm in the same boat with the day job, makes weekends the only time to check, so in a way it's a good thing it's street dated for Sunday.  

I picked up the Storm/Thunderbird two pack today. It's a dream come true of mine to complete the team and those two did the trick. 

Now a new Banshee, Havok, Angel and Marvel Girl are needed! I have the old ones as Stand ins (except Marvel Girl) but they look so antiquated beside the newer figures!!

I'm going back on Sunday to another Target to pick up more Storms if anyone needs one. PM me and I'll grab it for you!!

20200930_171210.jpg

Just received my confirmation from Hasbro Pulse that my Hellfire Club order is getting ready to be shipped.  What's curious is that when I made the purchase, I never received a confirmation email.   I took a screenshot of the order to make sure there would be no shenanigans.  Happy to know that the Hellfire gang should be here by this weekend.

13 hours ago, JayC said:

I know my local Target has the Storm set in the back but they say they wont bring them out until the sale date which is Sunday.

I checked two in Northern NJ and spoke to Target reps who confirmed that the set won't be put out until 10/4/20. Happy shopping!!!!!  

I wish the Targets around here stuck to streetdates, but I just watched too many Popfindr inventories shrink over the last 30 hours or so, so I hustled today and got a set. Every Target that has them in stock has told me either over the phone or in-person that they wouldn't sell them until Sunday, yet their stock levels keep dropping. Yesterday I woke up to 4 in Deptford, called and was told to come Sunday. All of them are gone now. This morning King of Prussia had 4, then Springfield did, then Bridesburg. All three told me 'no', and all are now slowly dwindling. I'd much rather wait patiently for the reliable date, but I also wasn't gonna miss this set.

#$## it used to be fun to hunt retailers you know brick and mortar stores would get everything in i never had to buy online till like 5-6 years ago i would prefer to go to a store i gotta buy food ill buy toys while im @ it i miss the good old days of collecting perhaps because im older and like stores , etailers can suck it with their inflated pricing .....  

also have yet to see any joe classified at a walgreens everything else yes but no JOES 😞