Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

7 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I went to Target before they closed on the 3rd and they wouldn’t pull me a storm 2pack. Had 7 in back, according to the store’s item check kiosk thing-a-majigger and popfindr. Then after midnight, went from 7 to 2 🤔

Well I just got back from my Target. They actually had 6 of the 2packs. Putting out 2 at a time I guess. So got one.

On top of that, they had the entire Joe Fixit wave on the pegs. Got my Kang. 👍🏻😁👍🏻

Gone from the online store. I went to my Target this morning and they had none. They had 4 each of the movie Logan/Prof X and Mystique but I have no interest in those. They also have never actually had the Cobra Island Joes on the shelf at any time that I've ever seen. I guess I'll be buying Thunderbird on ebay....

Tried going back to target at noon as popfindr still showed they had 3 in stock - unchanged from when i went at opening, so i assumed there was some sort of problem.  Nothing in the aisles,, went to service desk where the associate contacted toys who said they're stuck in a pallet, yada yada yada.

So i will have to check again tomorrow, assuming the 'order online' option doesn't pop back up at some point.   

Just as I suspected, both Popfindr and the store website have been showing 4 in stock for the past couple of weeks and just before opening time the stock went to 1 and then 0. I know the employees are colluding with the scalpers. I did also log a complaint with corporate, but just like anyone else whose done so, I don't expect any response. Screw it. I'm done with Target. It's not particularly anything I needed, but woulda liked a fair shot just as anyone else.

Whew hoo!! I picked up 5 Storm packs for board members this morning at 3 targets and I met some really cool folks in the process. I went full "Karen" mode on a toy guy because he didn't want to get the figures out of the back. Manager got them for us and apologized for the figures not being on the shelf. Congrats to everyone who found them and if you didn't...PM me...Ill go huntin for ya!

20201004_095339.jpg

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

Just as I suspected, both Popfindr and the store website have been showing 4 in stock for the past couple of weeks and just before opening time the stock went to 1 and then 0. I know the employees are colluding with the scalpers. I did also log a complaint with corporate, but just like anyone else whose done so, I don't expect any response. Screw it. I'm done with Target. It's not particularly anything I needed, but woulda liked a fair shot just as anyone else.

Whoa...that is SO not cool. I'm sorry you had that experience. 

Wasn’t hunting for the Storm set but for fun I checked inventory, a few stores around me (50 miles) had 1 or 2 then within half hour it showed sold out. Not sweating this set, if i ever see it in store I may grab but if I never see will put zero effort into searching.. just personal preference, if it was a set I wanted I’d be hunting like a mad man..(looking at you Avengers wave)

however, in the past few days I have acquired  all the Fox movie X stuff, singles and box sets, Old Man Logan/ Hawkeye, Pyro and Rogue, an awesome NECA King Kong which somehow will be fighting my Legends, Silver Centurion, and my Texas Ranger from Chicken Fried Toys arrived. 

Between the SDCC  ( or HASCON or whatever) I got Logan set and the preorder for the HFC goons I have spent so much money On Legends recently I might puke...🤮

on the plus side my open box Friday is going to be huge!!

So with the hoopla surrounding the Storm/Thunderbird set release , here’s my story.   Shout out to GrtwhiteCustoms and or bashpics99 for alerting the community about  popfindr as a resource.  WAY BETTER THAN BRICKSEEK.  I was able to check quantities at local targets in my area via popfindr and figured out my best attack plan.  I saw that the quantity change at my closest Target and figured that I would go to the next closest one.  I got up at 5:45AM and made it to that Target at 6:30AM.  There were two guys in waiting then and I assumed that they were there for the 2 pack as well.  But they were there for the new Funko POP releases.  I was ecstatic, the store had 4 on hand and I would have 1st dibs!!!!  So I chilled (not literally) and to everyone’s surprise a manager or two came to the front around 7:15 to find out what we were looking for and were going to let us know what was in stock.  Me being the only one interested in ML, one mgr./employee looked at me as if I was speaking Klingon.  I gave him the DCPI and he verified that they had it.  When 8AM hit, we all walked in as if we were a school group on a trip.  I broke off and went down the aisle where the Legends were.  I found ZERO on the shelves.  I was getting crazed at this point.  I saw an employee two aisles over and gave him the DCPI and he told me that there were zero on the floor but he would check in the back.  After he left another customer told me that he saw the set but they were gone in electronics.   I almost went apoplectic!   I went to electronics dept. register and saw the line of humanity that had been behind me, waiting for their turn and behind the counter was a lot of plastic: the multiple Funko POPS releases, ML 2 packs (Deadpool/Negasonic , Magneto/Professor X, Old Man Logan/Hawkeye, Storm/Thunderbird),  Domino (Deadpool 2), Cable (Deadpool 2)  and Wolverine (Hugh Jackman).  Luckily when I went up to the counter, the manager/employee who check on the quantities for me earlier was ringing people up and told me that he would take care of me.  Five minutes later, Ms. Monroe and Mr. Proudstar were mine!!!  My Giant Size X-Men team is just about complete (where's that updated Banshee?)  So I’m happy and a little tired and had to go to work after this chase, but as Hannibal Smith says, “ I love it when a plan comes together.”

Storm-Thunderbird  2 PK.jpg

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

Between the SDCC  ( or HASCON or whatever) I got Logan set and the preorder for the HFC goons I have spent so much money On Legends recently I might puke...

Same. I think I've spent a lot more money, Legends-wise, this year than any other. I blame the multiple X-men boxed sets.

10 hours ago, monron999 said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but there is another possible explanation. Last night at midnight central time, the website opened up sales for the set, including the option to have local stores ship it to you. I know because I was awake, but didn't think to check until like 45 minutes later, by which time online sales had sold out, but I was able to get two more sets shipped to me from a local store (for two more local dudes I'm looking out for). After I placed my order Popfndr still showed those two sets in stock, but they disappeared from that inventory shortly before the store opened in the morning, just before I got a tracking number. So, who knows? It could just be mailorder fulfillment happening before doors open.

5 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Same. I think I've spent a lot more money, Legends-wise, this year than any other. I blame the multiple X-men boxed sets.

I passed on the movie stuff. I been eyeballing the Deadpool 2 pack but been making myself leave it on the shelf with its 50 dollar price tag. I am thinking of grabbing a Pyro/Rogue set soon. I went GiJoe Classified crazy and Star Wars Empire Strikes Back retro crazy which got me into the Black Series a little bit. After I get Endor Luke, Leia, and Han as well as Hoth Luke Archives then I am calling it quits with that line. Nostalgia is kicking my rear end.

9 hours ago, darknight86 said:

So with the hoopla surrounding the Storm/Thunderbird set release , here’s my story.   Shout out to GrtwhiteCustoms and or bashpics99 for alerting the community about  popfindr as a resource.  WAY BETTER THAN BRICKSEEK.  I was able to check quantities at local targets in my area via popfindr and figured out my best attack plan.  I saw that the quantity change at my closest Target and figured that I would go to the next closest one.  I got up at 5:45AM and made it to that Target at 6:30AM.  There were two guys in waiting then and I assumed that they were there for the 2 pack as well.  But they were there for the new Funko POP releases.  I was ecstatic, the store had 4 on hand and I would have 1st dibs!!!!  So I chilled (not literally) and to everyone’s surprise a manager or two came to the front around 7:15 to find out what we were looking for and were going to let us know what was in stock.  Me being the only one interested in ML, one mgr./employee looked at me as if I was speaking Klingon.  I gave him the DCPI and he verified that they had it.  When 8AM hit, we all walked in as if we were a school group on a trip.  I broke off and went down the aisle where the Legends were.  I found ZERO on the shelves.  I was getting crazed at this point.  I saw an employee two aisles over and gave him the DCPI and he told me that there were zero on the floor but he would check in the back.  After he left another customer told me that he saw the set but they were gone in electronics.   I almost went apoplectic!   I went to electronics dept. register and saw the line of humanity that had been behind me, waiting for their turn and behind the counter was a lot of plastic: the multiple Funko POPS releases, ML 2 packs (Deadpool/Negasonic , Magneto/Professor X, Old Man Logan/Hawkeye, Storm/Thunderbird),  Domino (Deadpool 2), Cable (Deadpool 2)  and Wolverine (Hugh Jackman).  Luckily when I went up to the counter, the manager/employee who check on the quantities for me earlier was ringing people up and told me that he would take care of me.  Five minutes later, Ms. Monroe and Mr. Proudstar were mine!!!  My Giant Size X-Men team is just about complete (where's that updated Banshee?)  So I’m happy and a little tired and had to go to work after this chase, but as Hannibal Smith says, “ I love it when a plan comes together.”

Storm-Thunderbird  2 PK.jpg

This is how my local Target has been handling things as well after I complained about the Baroness fiasco to Corp. Except they either put it at the Costumer Service Desk, sometimes in Electronics. Everyone gets a sticky note with the Manager signature at the door showing who is first etc etc. Makes it alot easier and less haptic with everyone running inside trying to rush to the toy aisle or looking for an employee to get stuff from the back. Also its limited one per costumer. This is how it should be handled. I am glad you got yours. I was the only one standing outside for mine.

15 hours ago, monron999 said:

I hear you. When I talked to Corp. I felt I was getting the run around as well. I was feeling pretty disgusted and feeling like I was done with chasing these. I saw on Popfindr that my local Target got in another 2 Baronesses a week later and was debating about trying after I got off work (I work nights). I went ahead and stayed up way pass my bedtime and knew I was going to pay for it later. I went down to Target and waited for an hour and a half for them to open making sure I was first at the door this time. A buddy of mine I met recently in all of this chaos showed up and I knew he already had a Baroness but he said he traded it away. I was number one and good thing I showed up early like you I wanted a fair shot, the other guy traded his away and I felt that was on him.

Anyways I learned from our conversation that they changed things up and was giving sticky notes at the door showing who was first etc etc. Alot more easier since I complained to Corp. about how I felt there was not enough at the store. No more running inside to hunt for someone to get them from the back crap. I learned they got in some Cobra Troopers earlier in that week I missed out on and thats when they changed things up. I had to catch up on sleep that day. Anyways I got my Baroness! No Bullcrap this time. They had it all at the Service Desk. I would try again and see how it goes if I were you. Also they got some more Cobra Troopers some days later and I did the same thing and got me one of those. It was also handled the same way. One per costumer.

4 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I passed on the movie stuff. I been eyeballing the Deadpool 2 pack but been making myself leave it on the shelf with its 50 dollar price tag. I am thinking of grabbing a Pyro/Rogue set soon. I went GiJoe Classified crazy and Star Wars Empire Strikes Back retro crazy which got me into the Black Series a little bit. After I get Endor Luke, Leia, and Han as well as Hoth Luke Archives then I am calling it quits with that line. Nostalgia is kicking my rear end.

Luckily the only ones from the Foxverse movie releases that have caught my eye are Mystique and Cable, and the Walmarts here have not marked them up compared to regular Legends, unlike in the US. 

Still haven't spotted any Cables but I'm not losing sleep over it, I'll get it when I get it.

To all of the Canadians

Silver Centurion Iron Man coming to EB Games this friday , if you want it pre-order it now

https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/876669

also Seems MCU White Widow Deluxe on sale for 23 bucks if anyone cares

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-N-A-6inch-Legends/dp/B081R4S46L/

10 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Sooo....I think I've been banned from the Target and Popfindr website because the Storm set has disappeared from both for me.  Lol!! I guess I hit my limit.

Btw...If I picked one up for you...its on its way. I'll PM with tracking numbers.

Does this link work for you? https://www.target.com/p/hasbro-marvel-x-men-series-storm-and-marvel--39-s-thunderbird/-/A-79659824

Hasbro Pulse charged my card for the Hellfire Club goons I ordered. Don’t see any email about shipping yet though.. I had two orders in, one with just 4 goons and a second with 2 more goons and two unrelated  figures. 2nd order also is now listed as partially paid. 

So Hellfire Club soldiers are on the way!!