Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 10/23/2020 at 1:42 PM, mars396 said:

Still in stock at gamestop.com
I ordered mine Tuesday, arrived today

New Best Legends Ever

20201023_094844.jpg

20201023_130836.jpg

Does anyone know what's happening at Gamestop?

I purposefully placed my next order from them, given the speedy 3-day shipping of Venom.

It has been three days, and the order still says Awaiting Carrier Pickup

Your item has shipped. Please check tracking # for delivery updates.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Wednesday
NOV

Awaiting Carrier Pickup
Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the UPS facility. Please check back soon!

Pulse order for Carnage, Phage, and Morbius came in today, but the real amazing part is that they all arrived in ONE box! The wonders never cease! All joking aside, that Carnage is beyond awesome, it just could use a new set of textured weapon hands to put it over the top.  The only puzzling part is why Hasbro would put this figure out there with all this amazing sculpted detail and not give him the torso and ab crunch combo that retro Spidey got.

Phage is great, but it just accentuates the need for the rest of the Life Foundation symbiotes.  And Morbius is good too, like the costume design, but need to compare it to the classic a bit more.

4 hours ago, mars396 said:

Does anyone know what's happening at Gamestop?

I purposefully placed my next order from them, given the speedy 3-day shipping of Venom.

It has been three days, and the order still says Awaiting Carrier Pickup

Your item has shipped. Please check tracking # for delivery updates.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Wednesday
NOV

Awaiting Carrier Pickup
Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the UPS facility. Please check back soon!

They're super inconsistent. I've had orders where one of two items in the order showed up next day and the other took nearly three weeks. I've also had that "awaiting carrier pick-up" tracking status persist beyond the actual delivery of my order. They're a mess.

8 hours ago, mako said:

Pulse put through the charge for J. Jonah Jameson. I assume its being released nearly a month and a half early?

well it's already been released here in Canada at a few retailers along with Black Cat, also we in Canada have been seeing people getting the Spiderverse wave, so you never really never know these days. I'd say you might be getting J.J.J. a month early.

Falcon and Kang came in from BBTS, excellent additions to start rounding out the year.  Just Cyborg Spider-Man, and Negative Zone Spider-Man to go.  Unless JJJ and Black Cat hit stateside early.  

4 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

See also: Hugh Jackman yelling head

They really have some work to do to get those looking decent for the eventual Banshee release.

Respectfully, I don’t mind either the Jackman or TStrike yelling head. True, the ultra intense face looks off in a static pose and it would be nice to have the option but IMO the sculpts look great and convey a nice level of angst.

it is a missed opportunity though to not be given the option of screaming or neutral face. The best example of what they could have done is the Black Knight head options. 80th Thor, TStrike... maybe Guardian (although I kinda dig his pouty face too) and a few others could benefit from an extra head with a DISTINCT difference in expression ( looking at you Ego and Movie Domino)

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Respectfully, I don’t mind either the Jackman or TStrike yelling head. True, the ultra intense face looks off in a static pose and it would be nice to have the option but IMO the sculpts look great and convey a nice level of angst.

it is a missed opportunity though to not be given the option of screaming or neutral face. The best example of what they could have done is the Black Knight head options. 80th Thor, TStrike... maybe Guardian (although I kinda dig his pouty face too) and a few others could benefit from an extra head with a DISTINCT difference in expression ( looking at you Ego and Movie Domino)

This is my problem , Sure give us a yelling head, but just please if you are going to, make sure you give us a neutral head as well, this goes for any figure that gets released with a non neutral head as it's main head... give us a neutral head as well if you want to give us a alternate expression, simple and plain. I'm looking at you Gwenpool...grr two stupid faces! Hasbro you swine.