Jump to content
aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Recommended Posts

Got the Retro Black Cat today, what a nice figure!

it was from EB Games, but weirdly enough came in  Hasbro Pulse box, no indication of EB games at all, I've never seen this happen before.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, unloadingmeat said:

My haul for the day!  Just need Kang now 

IMG_20201203_125822.jpg

Man you are always lord of the haul! , you must have great stores around you with ample stock, because you seem to never come away empty handed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Man you are always lord of the haul! , you must have great stores around you with ample stock, because you seem to never come away empty handed.

Thanks man! Yeah I get really lucky here in Oklahoma. There are walmarts by me in little small towns that you can tell have no collectors living near by.  I've found some amazing things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my Black Cat in the mail too! Love the booty on this body mold, lol. I would have preferred that they used the face from the first version (molded in flesh tone) as it was sexier and not yet another clone of Moonstone, lol. Still, the pluses far outweigh that minor quip though; I love that they got rid of the blue wash, and most of all that they improved the range of motion on the hips of this mold! Really hope that they keep this buck, as it looks super-heroic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something Strange is happening in SMYTHS in Ireland.  Now they have some of the Venompool wave; Phage, Morbius and Venomized Miles in stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody here have experience with FYE ?

ORDER PLACED
Nov 30, 2020
ORDER STATUS
In Progress

It's been 9 days, I confirmed with them that the figure was in stock.

 

Your order is pending fulfillment at this time. Due to high order volume during this time of year, shipping may take longer than normal. As soon as your order has been processed and shipped you will get an email notification with tracking details sent to you.
Kris
FYE.com Customer Service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 11:20 AM, leokearon said:

Something Strange is happening in SMYTHS in Ireland.  Now they have some of the Venompool wave; Phage, Morbius and Venomized Miles in stock

Not only that but they actually have all the 2021 non exclusive pre-orders up. Has Hasbro finally allowed them to finally carry the stuff probably? https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/marvel-legends/c/SM06010129

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tarot said:

Not only that but they actually have all the 2021 non exclusive pre-orders up. Has Hasbro finally allowed them to finally carry the stuff probably? https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/marvel-legends/c/SM06010129

That's very surprising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leokearon said:

That's very surprising

and considering it's free shipping on over 20 euros, cheaper then buying online.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tarot said:

and considering it's free shipping on over 20 euros, cheaper then buying online.

 

Also i have a SMYTHS in Waterford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got my Deadpool & Nagasonic , Old Man Logan & Hawkeye and Movie Domino! , man they all look just amazing as I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just arrived.. the package is huge! And a little surprising not damaged beyond recognition!! Well done Amazon, was very worried this would ship out of a shipping box and then sat on by driver until delivered...neither was the case, good day

 

 

A2FF19EF-E82F-4D89-A5F4-5E84F14BA1A5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, McHogan said:

Just arrived.. the package is huge! And a little surprising not damaged beyond recognition!! Well done Amazon, was very worried this would ship out of a shipping box and then sat on by driver until delivered...neither was the case, good day

 

 

A2FF19EF-E82F-4D89-A5F4-5E84F14BA1A5.jpeg

Yeah I bet that box is massive, I totally forgot about this dropping actually, I want it..but I don't need it... very cool but must resist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I bet that box is massive, I totally forgot about this dropping actually, I want it..but I don't need it... very cool but must resist.

Yeah I get that.. hard to pull the trigger at full price for figures I’ve already bought but my MCU figures are the main focus for my collection and these upgrades are well worth it to me. Wallet hates me though..

I'm sure they will be discounted at some point, but I knew I was buying the second they were announced.

Thanos is the only bummer, not bad by any means but the burnt arm/ head could have been a pack in so I didn’t have to have a third version of this joker in that lame Infinity War suit.  Plus a severed Thanos head makes sense considering the beginning of End Game.

However, I could be convinced to buy yet another MCU Thanos if they packaged him with final battle Thor, Iron Man and Cap.. go on Hasbro.. dare me to buy another by making this set...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Yeah I get that.. hard to pull the trigger at full price for figures I’ve already bought but my MCU figures are the main focus for my collection and these upgrades are well worth it to me. Wallet hates me though..

I'm sure they will be discounted at some point, but I knew I was buying the second they were announced.

Thanos is the only bummer, not bad by any means but the burnt arm/ head could have been a pack in so I didn’t have to have a third version of this joker in that lame Infinity War suit.  Plus a severed Thanos head makes sense considering the beginning of End Game.

However, I could be convinced to buy yet another MCU Thanos if they packaged him with final battle Thor, Iron Man and Cap.. go on Hasbro.. dare me to buy another by making this set...

 

Hahaha yeah honestly I can't justify the purchase of this pack, I already have Proxima, Maw and Corvus, I never did get a movie Thanos because I just..was more happy having the comic figure (and I also have the Thanos Select), I never could finish Cull and I wanted to but not enough to buy some not so wanted figures (I only need the Thor part and the Ant-Man part..but I really didn't want those figures, I couldn't say yes to having that Thor since it felt like I at the time had just got so many Thors, and I already had the 10th Anniversary Scott which seemed like the better figure, plus came with the beautiful Yellowjacket) so in the end never got Cull or Thanos.. which wouldn't be a reason to buy all of those other figures again.. which Proxima and Corvus were annoying enough to get. I also am cool with the first versions looks, they feel a bit more comic too me.

anyways the new set looks great, but I'd rather save my money for something I really want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing remnants of the Stilt Man wave in Michigan Targets. Only seen Peter and Leap Frog ( Frog Man?) ..

not sure if this has been covered but at least 3 Targets I was at had a spot for something named Legends Blue Wave.. or blue something.. price was normal $19.99 ..not sure what this could be, there were spots for everything I know if coming out, Avengers wave 2, Stilt Man wave, Xmen, nothing that would indicate what this mystery spot is..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A blue wave? I think Democrats already tried that, and it didn't sell as well as they'd hoped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my Retro Black Cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, unloadingmeat said:

Another day, another fig hunt. I had to get the gambit. 

IMG_20201223_144500__01.jpg

All I found at my last trip to Target was an endcap full of White-Suit Storms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE