Jump to content

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread


aaozz9

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, McHogan said:

This was a good day. My recent history leaned heavily towards many miles spent searching for Wanda so imagine my great surprise to find this highly sought after figure on shelves for retail..hope everyone has as much luck

Glad it's working out for somebody. So far, nothing in my area but remnants of Shang-Chi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stayed up till midnight to see if any of my regular etailers went live with the Villains wave. Only Target came through . . . with two out of six, one of those being the one I don't want.

Probably wait till this weekend to hit brick-n-mortar, see if I can snag any left-overs. With my Amazon preorder, all I really have left to complete the wave is Scientist Supreme. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got Lady Deathstrike and Dormammu in the mail today too (EB games). Funny thing, in the mad rush to pre-order these I forgot to add the Red Skull (D'ohhhhh!!) It's all good though, got him coming in next month from Amazon.

 Deathstrike is cool. Not my favourite, but she's classic, and classic looks are my Kryptonite with ML. Man those claws and circuits (which kinda look like hair) are creeping me out, lol. Think I might see how some chrome paint looks with that.

Dormammu....Rockstar! What a total freaking rockstar of an action figure! I don't know if he looks like this now, but this seems to be a combo of two of his classic looks, which is just so totally dope! And all these bonus hands too!! Major, major check off the bucket list! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Got Lady Deathstrike and Dormammu in the mail today too (EB games). Funny thing, in the mad rush to pre-order these I forgot to add the Red Skull (D'ohhhhh!!) It's all good though, got him coming in next month from Amazon.

 Deathstrike is cool. Not my favourite, but she's classic, and classic looks are my Kryptonite with ML. Man those claws and circuits (which kinda look like hair) are creeping me out, lol. Think I might see how some chrome paint looks with that.

Dormammu....Rockstar! What a total freaking rockstar of an action figure! I don't know if he looks like this now, but this seems to be a combo of two of his classic looks, which is just so totally dope! And all these bonus hands too!! Major, major check off the bucket list! 

Yeah I have not busted any of these pups out of their Plastic carbonite yet, but Dormmamu and Yuriko are my favorites of this wave from the jump, so I'm sure upon further inspection I'll say the same, super happy to finally have these 3 important villains in these classic looks ! long time coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I have not busted any of these pups out of their Plastic carbonite yet, but Dormmamu and Yuriko are my favorites of this wave from the jump, so I'm sure upon further inspection I'll say the same, super happy to finally have these 3 important villains in these classic looks ! long time coming.

You will be mighty pleased, I assure you! And long time coming indeed! This is such an awesome time to be a classic Marvel fan. Like, I'm so entertained it's numbing me. I am literally numb from over-entertainment (But keep 'em coming Hasbro!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

You will be mighty pleased, I assure you! And long time coming indeed! This is such an awesome time to be a classic Marvel fan. Like, I'm so entertained it's numbing me. I am literally numb from over-entertainment (But keep 'em coming Hasbro!)

Yup it's pretty damn pleasurable and painful (say's the cenobites), we are in the golden age of action figure collecting, I honestly would have never thought we'd have such a time, I would have expected a crash like 2 years ago, but nope here we are still on the upswing, and it seems really for the first time the companies and their spokespeople are listening more and more to the collectors and catering to us, yeah! who woulda thunk a mass retail full bad guys wave, with 4 classic looks for characters would be released! they cancelled the first one years ago, so oh what a time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Dabboi said:

Has anyone in the States found Nova yet?

 

I can't find him anywhere online

If you guys still can't find Nova by whenever we here in my province re-open retail stores, I'll buy a bunch and send some out to you guys! but that's when our stores open again, and also if you guys still don't have him around, and of course if I can get any, when I bought mine they had 2 more at least, and that was 1 day before the locked us down again, so they still should have 2 at least at my local store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tried to track down the Bad Guys wave today But was told by 4 different Targets that they won’t be getting them until the 7th. Anyone else run into this delayed release?

of course it wasn’t until the 4 th Target did the employee mention that all other nearby stores were empty too... 

Did see remnants of the Disney + wave but found all of them already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Tried to track down the Bad Guys wave today But was told by 4 different Targets that they won’t be getting them until the 7th. Anyone else run into this delayed release?

of course it wasn’t until the 4 th Target did the employee mention that all other nearby stores were empty too... 

Did see remnants of the Disney + wave but found all of them already. 

All I can say is I found the remnants of the Villains wave at my local Target yesterday. I plan on hitting another tomorrow or Saturday to see if I can finish the set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Tried to track down the Bad Guys wave today But was told by 4 different Targets that they won’t be getting them until the 7th. Anyone else run into this delayed release?

of course it wasn’t until the 4 th Target did the employee mention that all other nearby stores were empty too... 

Did see remnants of the Disney + wave but found all of them already. 

My local targets  didn’t  have Bad guys  any on the pegs but sent the ones I preordered. I haven’t asked to see if they had any in the back though

i have seen D+ mostly at Walmart  but starting to show up on target pegs too. Have picked up Wanda and vision

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

My local targets  didn’t  have Bad guys  any on the pegs but sent the ones I preordered. I haven’t asked to see if they had any in the back though

i have seen D+ mostly at Walmart  but starting to show up on target pegs too. Have picked up Wanda and vision

This is what I’ve gathered so far. The whole reason I went looking was because others saying they were getting their preorder. Just assumed that meant the stores would have something. Plus Target online showed in Stores.. ah well, this is a fun wave and I really want to build the Snow Ghost.,err Xemnu but the Disney + wave was my big want and I had a fairly easy time finding them all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In a few cases i've heard that targets are only allowing 1 figure per person for BOTBG wave figures that are in the back or locked up in electronics. i suppose its some sort of fall-out from the trading card/joe exclusive brouhahas but seems misguided since the whole point of BAF waves is to get collectors to buy the whole assortment.  But seems like this policy is only the case for some stores and i'm guessing if/when they put the figures on the pegs, sales will not be restricted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

My local targets  didn’t  have Bad guys  any on the pegs but sent the ones I preordered. I haven’t asked to see if they had any in the back though

i have seen D+ mostly at Walmart  but starting to show up on target pegs too. Have picked up Wanda and vision

Weird. I found part of the BOTBG wave, but no D+s. Then again, I've only been to one Target.

I'm hearing both waves are being found in Targets AND Walmarts. Can't confirm yet though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mako said:

So far, the only place I've found Nova is on Ebay from sellers in places like Malaysia and China.

I believe I'll wait till they officially hit here.

Yeah, I've found a few from Japan, the UK, Canada and Taiwan. So I don't think it's officially hit the US yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw the entire Disney+ wave at a Walmart today, as well as a few Shang-Chi wave figures and HoX Xavier. 

Instead, I ended up getting a few of these Mega Construx Masters of the Universe. Have you guys seen these?

spacer.png

This dude is like an inch and a half tall and he has TWELVE points of articulation!

Hasbro, y'all need to step your game up and give us articulated Ant-Man and the Wasp right now!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pitty1977 said:

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, I'm new to these forums. But, where is the best place to find information about upcoming RELEASES and when/where to find/purchase them?

Right here! on this website you are in the right place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE