Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 6/29/2021 at 12:13 PM, greenlucario said:

Got my D+ Scarlet Witch today, really excellent figure, definitely the star of this wave.

Agree, the face, the design, all around great figure.

but... it seems the Select figure shows that we may see another version with cape down the road. But if not, this one would more than suffice 

On 6/29/2021 at 7:56 PM, McHogan said:

Agree, the face, the design, all around great figure.

but... it seems the Select figure shows that we may see another version with cape down the road. But if not, this one would more than suffice 

I wouldn't mind seeing that, but hopefully this one will be enough for me.

Found my Skull and replacement AIM scientist today. Grabbed the Skull first off the rack then the AIM guy to preserve my finding them from left to right streak. 

Dont know if it’s my luck but there is always two figures from each wave I struggle to find at first, and it’s not always the short packed ones. Barring of course the rare instance when I find an entire wave at once like I did with the D+ wave.

Got in some of the BOTBG wave from BBTS, Dormammu, Arcade, and the Hood, hopefully Red Skull will ship soon to join them.  On to hunting for Deathstrike and AIM Scientist.  Despite some flaws in individual figures, especially the Hood, I really love the wave and hope it does well enough to warrant a follow up wave down the road.  

On 7/2/2021 at 9:33 AM, mako said:

My local Target had an endcap featuring Shang-Chi figures, all for 19.99 . . . including Katy.

Who'd have thought they'd ever mark down KATY? You'd think it wasn't selling or something.

Bro, all I see is nothing but Katy, AI IM, & Shang Chi clogging the pegs up, specially Katy, whom a few months ago, every one here was going gaga over having like she was so special or important in the movie.  Can only imagine the cluster f$$# of peg warmers that Eternals movie figs are gonna be.

I admit, i hadn't gotten many new Marvel related stuff, but last month i got the Deadpool 2 Domino legends figure, i really can't say i like the character much, but i will admit the figure is badass, i just hate how whenever i try to switch her heads the neck joint wants to pop off and it's something i don't want to do often so i just stay with the goggleless head.

Edit: I'm still gonna be on a lookout for the Scarlet witch figure, so far i have one reserved for August thanks to some people in a store within a mall, but even then i'm not sure if i will be able to get the figure through that method or buy her elsewhere or even worst, still unsure if she is gonna cost me more due to the toy price increasing.

On 7/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, RyanDaly said:

Sad, huh? That's weird.

spacer.png

On 7/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, K9-K1N6 said:

next thing that happens is that she tells us she's fine but we know she's not 😂... kinda relate though

spacer.png

But yea maybe it's just my figure but It doesn't look as good as all of these pics I've seen she looks all morose and her shoulders are slouched 🤷‍♂️ I better not ask her how shes doing...

On 7/5/2021 at 10:16 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

But yea maybe it's just my figure but It doesn't look as good as all of these pics I've seen she looks all morose and her shoulders are slouched 🤷‍♂️ I better not ask her how shes doing...

definitely agree, i don't want to know what kind of scenario she'll put us x'D

On 7/4/2021 at 2:14 PM, Gigantor said:

Bro, all I see is nothing but Katy, AI IM, & Shang Chi clogging the pegs up, specially Katy, whom a few months ago, every one here was going gaga over having like she was so special or important in the movie.  Can only imagine the cluster f$$# of peg warmers that Eternals movie figs are gonna be.

Maybe we were on different forums, cause all I remember are jokes about the worst action figure name ever, mixed in with quite a few bottled water references.

I will say this: At least Shang-Chi had a decent BAF and an interesting movie trailer. Eternals . . . not so much.  You're right, a disaster waiting to happen.

On 7/6/2021 at 7:34 AM, bashpics99 said:

just seeing shang-chi remants at my local stores with AI Iron Man being most common, followed by Shang-Chi, followed by Wenwu. Lots of Katys at target still.  Only one sighting of BOTBG wave so far and haven't seen Ursa Major wave at all yet (not surprised by that though)

The same here in Northeast Texas.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:33 AM, mako said:

My local Target had an endcap featuring Shang-Chi figures, all for 19.99 . . . including Katy.

Who'd have thought they'd ever mark down KATY? You'd think it wasn't selling or something.

Lol, we got an army of her here also. I passed on the Shang-Chi stuff, the BAF is something I would like to have but I would rather put that money toward something else.

On 7/6/2021 at 8:50 AM, Dodge76 said:

Lol, we got an army of her here also. I passed on the Shang-Chi stuff, the BAF is something I would like to have but I would rather put that money toward something else.

You're a wiser man than I. I got the BAF, but I have to admit to more than a little bit of "Buyers Remorse." Even if I DID collect MCU figures, these just aren't THAT great. I'll probably wait till the movie comes out, throw the whole lot on Ebay for a fraction of what I paid . . . and hope there's someone out there with even less sense than me.

the horror of what i like to joke about as "The Katy wave with a Katy BAF" (comedy drums or Ba dum tss), but yeah i'm not invested on the entire wave, i would go for just Civil Warrior and if perhaps i ever reconsidered it potentially an A.I. Iron man which hopefully he ain't going anywhere especially when i want to pick up my most wanted first.

Though perhaps in mexico he may not be be a pegwarmer? i could be proven wrong later on, i'll see.