Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

hmmm. where are all the pics?? posts on a haul page need pics, and if they dont you are just wasting space. Besides I am intrested in seeing your ultimate haul, and it sounds like one of the greatest sooooo. post them doit, do it NOW!!

never had a photobucket but I knew this was coming so I will make a video and post it on youtube but you you better check it out and comment on it you said it you self a Ultimate Haul

you better YOU BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

hmmm. where are all the pics?? posts on a haul page need pics, and if they dont you are just wasting space. Besides I am intrested in seeing your ultimate haul, and it sounds like one of the greatest sooooo. post them doit, do it NOW!!

never had a photobucket but I knew this was coming so I will make a video and post it on youtube but you you better check it out and comment on it you said it you self a Ultimate Haul

you better YOU BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

GO TO YOUTUBE TYPE IN BIGGMEEZEE MARVELOUS HAUL

AND COMMENT SENTRY PRODUCTIONS AND SHARTIMUSPRIME GOT A NEW PROBLEM BIGGMEEZEE LOL

LOVE BEING CALLED OUT CAUSE I DELIVER EVERYTIME

STILL UPLOADING GIVE IT SOMETIME

Not hatin cause haters gona Hate! Any way its a given everybody knows "If there is No pics it Never happend" But good luck with the uploads. Why not just save the pics to your hard drive and upload them on a post?

Yeah cool I not worried about you bud my wallet and space in my room

Are feeling the effects and about uploading pics I only use my DROID so

whatever I will upload it on youtube and let you guys watch that's it

you can man up pm me your # and I'll send you pix since you need pix in order

For you to believe it

Then you can come on here and comment

I'll pm you my # first no homo just so I can make u a believer

This guy can now say he actually seen most of my stuff via text messages

its not a ultimate haul its a MARVELOUS HAUL LOL

Mikec123 wouldn't you agree??????

Damn you talk a lot of shyt!,... but thats funny to me. Any way dude seems to be to ligit to quit.

Naw seems cool to me, and not trying to be hard core but I come to this post to see the new stuff thats been found. For all you rookies I am not tying to hurt anyones feelings I just talk alot dont take it to much to hart its all in fun. just post your new shyt dammit! Plus Bigmeezee representing with that baby bullie. I will try to post a pic of my buddys bullie: she is super thickand short, funny shyt. any way your cool in my book.

Got these two guys in the mail today, I'm really happy with both. There are a couple of small paint app things with Warpath (excess paint coming his finger on the left hand, and a tiny bit of silver overlap under his nose, right side) but it's not very noticeable. The Kree soldier is great, I'm going to use him as Captain Marvel probably.

DSCN3546.jpg

DSCN3544.jpg

Got these two guys in the mail today, I'm really happy with both. There are a couple of small paint app things with Warpath (excess paint coming his finger on the left hand, and a tiny bit of silver overlap under his nose, right side) but it's not very noticeable. The Kree soldier is great, I'm going to use him as Captain Marvel probably.

DSCN3546.jpg

DSCN3544.jpg

Its good to see someone have mu all stacked like mine I have a red blue warpath and blue deadpool coming this week if you need any legends pm your number and I'll send pix trust me its worth they are all MOC and toybiz

hey BigMeeZeee:

if that guy has some Hydra Soldiers, red Hand Ninjas, and the left arm & Wing, as well as the tail tip of Fin Fang Foom, then maybe we can work something out.

I seen one hydra open mouth variant MOC no hand ninjas yet I cango call him this pastweekend he pulled only what I've never seen an did remember the hydra think like 10 bucks also pull a ton of way early omen toy biz stuff im honing to pm you my number I took pix just call me an I'll send you pix trust me he has tons

hey BigMeeZeee:

if that guy has some Hydra Soldiers, red Hand Ninjas, and the left arm & Wing, as well as the tail tip of Fin Fang Foom, then maybe we can work something out.

I seen one hydra open mouth variant MOC no hand ninjas yet I cango call him this pastweekend he pulled only what I've never seen an did remember the hydra think like 10 bucks also pull a ton of way early omen toy biz stuff im honing to pm you my number I took pix just call me an I'll send you pix trust me he has tons

Fudge my phone has automatic spell check an makes type like im a slow person some smart phone huh

Early toybiz xmen figures old but cool MOC I got strong guy for free MOC and abeast