aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

I've still never seen any of those figures at retail.

Walmart in Mid-Michigan has Captain America First Avenger and Thor 6" figures on clearance for $7.40. Picked up WWII Cap and Nick Fury.

I've still never seen any of those figures at retail.

Walmart in Mid-Michigan has Captain America First Avenger and Thor 6" figures on clearance for $7.40. Picked up WWII Cap and Nick Fury.

Can get frustrating when you never see them in the wild. Thanos drove me nuts, took almost a year before I ever saw him on a peg... I had him at home and I still would look for him just so I could say I had... I think the only reason I did see him finally was because of the announced Warlock pack and Scalpers finally backing off.

Found the new(est) wave of Iron man legends at t.j. maxx for 4.99 a piece!

Yep, I saw Crimson Dynamo and the Initative War Machine there yesterday.

There are a ton of ML 2012 threads now but I thought I'd post it here in case it hasn't been already. ML's spotted in SoCal at TRU ($17.99) Post is in MU sightings thread

I was just about to give hunting a break til early March..time to start hunting this Monday at TRU...if only this snow would go away!!!!!!!!!!

I need to learn to wait a bit to go on hunts when new stuff is sighted down in California. I usually go out on super long toy runs as soon as I see new stuff is out there only to be dissapointed :(

put the UPC into walmarts system today. comes up at retail price of $14.99. no date as to When. I'm 100% sure we will have a new mod update around end of February (usually do cause the after Christmas mod set is generally to get the department back to somewhat of an oder instead of the holiday chaos)

Picked up all of Wave 1 of the new ML at toys r us from SoCal, with the exception of Steve and Hope! Anyone who finds the variant GR I'm looking for him, so I would be more than willing to either trade something for him or buy him from you!

New ML is being slowly loaded up to Toys R Us website. Mostly out of stock now. Extremis Iron Man was still available last i checked.

CLICK HERE

Actually they were already up .Iron man is just the last man standing

New ML is being slowly loaded up to Toys R Us website. Mostly out of stock now. Extremis Iron Man was still available last i checked.

CLICK HERE

Actually they were already up .Iron man is just the last man standing

That's what i meant. Guess i could've worded that better...

Bummed that I missed them on TRU.com but i'm gunna hold on to my BBS pre-order anyways. It's a little cheaper and I'm wondering if they will get the variants.

For those of you who preordered through BBTS like I did, what do you plan to do with that stupid extra Iron Man figure? I hate that there's an extra IM when they could have shipped both versions of Ghost Rider instead. I'm thinking that if I see that GR variant at a Target, then I'll return my extra IM with the receipt from GR since they'll likely have the same DCPI. Target's gonna be flooded with extra IM figs that way though. Any other ideas?

For those of you who preordered through BBTS like I did, what do you plan to do with that stupid extra Iron Man figure? I hate that there's an extra IM when they could have shipped both versions of Ghost Rider instead. I'm thinking that if I see that GR variant at a Target, then I'll return my extra IM with the receipt from GR since they'll likely have the same DCPI. Target's gonna be flooded with extra IM figs that way though. Any other ideas?

You can allways hope one of those Iron Mans will be the variant along with the regular! Thats what I'm hoping anyways!!

Funny part is that TRU is calling Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe.

Does anyone have inventory or dcpi numbers?

Target DCPI- 466163

TRU- 087-06-2403

Got these from another forums so I haven't tried them to make sure they are the correct ones but they should be!!

well, the "Universe" name is on the packaging. And I remember at SDCC or whatever the Hasbro guys said it would be called like Marvel Universe: Legends or something like that. Basically they wanted to keep it under the same house name for some reason

I guess i missed that back then. Either way it adds to another level of complexity when searching for them. ie for me on the TRU website.

well, the "Universe" name is on the packaging. And I remember at SDCC or whatever the Hasbro guys said it would be called like Marvel Universe: Legends or something like that. Basically they wanted to keep it under the same house name for some reason

Thanks conan 050! they will be useful.

If anyone was wondering they are on toysrus' website right now. Just search "Marvel universe 6 inch" and they come up.

Just picked up the entire wave at TRU this morning. Kinda regretting it now. The figures are sick but doesn't justify the 140 price tag. My gf is gonna kill me.......

Just picked up the entire wave at TRU this morning. Kinda regretting it now. The figures are sick but doesn't justify the 140 price tag. My gf is gonna kill me.......

$140! :o