aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Definitely too cool to pass up. After opening them up, building Terrax and a couple hours of playtime I'm not regretting it so much now. 140 is still a big hit but I haven't bought anything for a few months. The figures are stashed away in the basement though hidden from the ol lady!

Kokomo Toys has the figures up on eBay right now including the variants. That means they got them in already and are getting the variants too! Hope on of my cases is a variant :)

Kokomo Toys has the figures up on eBay right now including the variants. That means they got them in already and are getting the variants too! Hope on of my cases is a variant :)

I saw that too, but I'm kind of disappointed with Kokomo toys. They used to have relatively cheap prices but now the prices have skyrocketed to near scalper zone.

I saw that too, but I'm kind of disappointed with Kokomo toys. They used to have relatively cheap prices but now the prices have skyrocketed to near scalper zone.

Yeah I noticed that with they're new/HTF stuff. They seem like cool people though when talking to them and their pre-order prices are still good. I was always surprised on how the made any profit (unless they got the stuff REALLY cheap) because when all the new MUs came out (and some Joes) they were really good prices.

I found the whole wave in the Hagerstown ToysRus in Maryland. Sadly it's the variant set. I didn't want the orange ghost rider but bought him in case I can't find the blue one. Didn't want the blue Iron Man but he looks better in person. I'm a stickler for comic accurate and at 18.00 each I wish they put more thought into the variants. And for anyone hoping to get two different Iron Man it's all variants or no variants. There's still 1 blue Iron Man at that ToysRus.

I found the whole wave in the Hagerstown ToysRus in Maryland. Sadly it's the variant set. I didn't want the orange ghost rider but bought him in case I can't find the blue one. Didn't want the blue Iron Man but he looks better in person. I'm a stickler for comic accurate and at 18.00 each I wish they put more thought into the variants. And for anyone hoping to get two different Iron Man it's all variants or no variants. There's still 1 blue Iron Man at that ToysRus.

hmm i wonder if any of them will be variants that i orderd from toysrus yesterday.. wouldnt mind the clear shield rogers.. saves me from buying two rogers.....

Snagged Cap, IronMan, and constrictor on my first round at TRU. Figured my wife wouldn't be so keen on me getting the whole set, but then I got home and she was cool with me getting one more. I grabbed Thor cuz I'm holding out for orange flames Ghost Rider. Klaw and Hope I'll get when they peg warm at Walmart. I have more than enough for now. Being greedy is not worth ticking off the mrs.

I figure with Walmart clearancing Thor, Cap, and Ironman stuff out, they'll be filling that space with ML, MU, and Avengers stuff. May as well wait and save a few bucks.

Picked up just the variants at my TRU (will hope my BBTS order is now the regulars). Picked up an extra Stealth Iron Man and Hope Summers for sale/trade.

Yes landed Constrictor,Claw,Ironman

Dude said TRU isn't getting anymore is this true one case that's it

Fudge gotta really huntem down

Sorry I've been out of the loop, but what are the variants in the case? Thanks!

Went to a TRU here in the South Bay and asked an employee to pull out thes items from the back since theydon't have em on the floor. I was given the spiel that they have a "street date" of Feb 27, WTF!!!

Sorry I've been out of the loop, but what are the variants in the case? Thanks!

Orange Ghost Rider

Commander Rogers with Transparent Shield

Stealth (Blue) Iron Man

Thanks! So are these variants the harder ones to get or is it more common to find?

the variants are harder to get because they are packed 1 out of every 4 cases. as of now, i would say steve rogers (either version) ghost rider (either version) and hope are pretty hard to come across.

Don't forget that the steve rogers not only has a clear shield, but he's painted black instead of dark blue

i luckily found the variant steve rogers today and along side of the color being black instead of dark blue, the gloves and belts are a lighter brown as well. awesome figure.

I got my RML Wave 1 set from TRU today, and I got the three variants. I couldn't be happier. I'm waiting to open them, except Steve, I'll open him soon. I can't wait for Wave 2!

To anyone who has found the variant steve rogers, I'd be willing to buy or trade for the clear shield. I could swap with the regular shield if you want.

ScienceFriction, pics please?

I'll get some up soon, I'm putting new batteries in the camera now. :D

Let me just say.. see these in person before making too many judgements. I was blown away when I got mine. The quality of the cast skin tones come across much better in person, photographs never get them right.

Found Stealth Extremis today (and Constrictor and Klaw - left those two - my TRU order arrives Tues).

So... Pretty...

HAULIN-1.jpg

oh, i opened him... in case you were wondering. He's in the armory now.

The MU's are mine (from TRU) and the Chun-Li is my ol' lady's haul of the day.

I got the Sentinel from the Wal-Mart in Hagerstown MD for 25.00. There's were two more there. Great figure glade I waited for clearance. I can now put that one on display since my SDCC is and will be MOC.

rogers came in yesterday from TRU. nice figure clear shield just like i wanted .... but came in a big envelope with no padding at all and the card has some bends and bubble is kind warpd on top. none the less great figure... cant wait to get the rest in...

1223778409_photobucket_129803_.jpg