aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

I saw the same case assortment of wave 2 at the Cary, NC TRU this morning.

So you're the reason I can never find anything there...I went there that very night and there was nothing...I haven't been able to find wave 2 anywhere in the Cary or Raleigh area

So you're the reason I can never find anything there...I went there that very night and there was nothing...I haven't been able to find wave 2 anywhere in the Cary or Raleigh area

I actually didn't buy them that morning. I asked the kid stocking stuff if he would open the case up so I could see if it was a different assortment than I received the day before from HTS. It was the same as the case I already had, but there was a guy staring at the empty pegs on the Marvel ailse who did pick up the set of seven. The kid who opened the case up said he was going to buy the extra Cap. I can tell you not to expect to see these at the Target in Morrisville or Briar Creek, they are sitting on Klaw, Contrictor, and Blue Iron Man's, same at the Morrisville Walmart. I don't know about the Target at Crossroad's because I haven't been back in there since one of the guys who works there was overly rude when I asked about Wave 1 just before the reset.

I actually didn't buy them that morning. I asked the kid stocking stuff if he would open the case up so I could see if it was a different assortment than I received the day before from HTS. It was the same as the case I already had, but there was a guy staring at the empty pegs on the Marvel ailse who did pick up the set of seven. The kid who opened the case up said he was going to buy the extra Cap. I can tell you not to expect to see these at the Target in Morrisville or Briar Creek, they are sitting on Klaw, Contrictor, and Blue Iron Man's, same at the Morrisville Walmart. I don't know about the Target at Crossroad's because I haven't been back in there since one of the guys who works there was overly rude when I asked about Wave 1 just before the reset.

Dont feel bad! I'm in Charlotte and neither of the 3 TRUs in my short driving area has wave 2 yet. That includes Concord and Gastonia. Havent seen them at most of the wal marts around here either. And there's like 15 within 30 mins. from me.

Geez lol They went that quick? I can't seem to catch a break. I've had bad experiences at that same target before too. I hate that the associates look at you as if you have completely ruined their day when you ask them something.

I work in Brier Creek and checked the wally and target today and you're right nothing but Stealth IM and klaws. I guess I'll just have to rely on HTS restocking sometime this week, cuz the TRU in Cary is teeming with Flea Market poachers.

This bad boy was on my porch when I got home form work today. Won it on eBay for $20. Mostly bought it for the pack-in Wolverine that I like better than the Apocolypse series one.

post-20530-1331679906_thumb.jpg

Geez lol They went that quick? I can't seem to catch a break. I've had bad experiences at that same target before too. I hate that the associates look at you as if you have completely ruined their day when you ask them something.

I work in Brier Creek and checked the wally and target today and you're right nothing but Stealth IM and klaws. I guess I'll just have to rely on HTS restocking sometime this week, cuz the TRU in Cary is teeming with Flea Market poachers.

It actually ends up being cheaper going through HTS ($17.12 per figure after taxes and shipping) than TRU. I have actually been having better luck at the Durham TRU lately, and it is roughly the same distance from Brier Creek.

It actually ends up being cheaper going through HTS ($17.12 per figure after taxes and shipping) than TRU. I have actually been having better luck at the Durham TRU lately, and it is roughly the same distance from Brier Creek.

Nice... thanks for the heads up

Got my Amazon order: Thunderball, Masque, maskless Daken and FF Spiderman. Note if your a MOC collector DO NOT order from Amazon.

tru.com sucks too for moc ..the 3 figs i got from them last week were all bent inside the box but the outer box was just fine.. so they pack them like crap

well today my buddy hit me up and said he got a box of wave 2 in.. went to go pick that up... i have a few up for trade. looking for thunderball big time spidey mask daken and madam mask.. if anyone has extras of those and wants to trade for one of the 3 i have extra let me know thanks peps oh and looking for blue ghost rider too :)

1223778409_photobucket_147085_.jpg1223778409_photobucket_147088_.jpg

tru.com sucks too for moc ..the 3 figs i got from them last week were all bent inside the box but the outer box was just fine.. so they pack them like crap

yep forgot about them too

Didn't post my last haul cause i got wave 1 in bits and pieces at various locations on different dates. But i lucked up today and several stores around got wave 2 last night. no luck on big time spidey, madame hydra, piledriver, or masked dark wolverine... still cant find the regular ghost rider anywhere either...

post-17334-1331779104_thumb.jpg

Finally found Wave 1 at a Walmart and a Target here in SoCal. It is true that Constrictor, Klaw and Iron Man are shelf warming like crazy. I did find Thor when I passed by the return desk at Walmart. I was hoping it would still be there when I got out of the restroom and it was so now I have Thor.

Looking for Wave 2 in store because I refuse to pay those ridiculous prices on ebay, tru or amazon. A pox on those people on ebay that are selling these figures loose, no BAF piece for $20.

Just found the wave 2 at the newsest Wal Mart near me. It was in an assortment like Dragon66 says he got from HTS. Unmasked Daken, FF Spiderman, Thunderball and Madame Masque along with the other 3. Glad to have the latter 2 but was hoping for Big Time Spider Man. Got one I ordered today from Amazon and it was the FF one also. Seems like the Big Time one is the chase variant now. Kinda like the Blue Flames Ghost Rider. Now I need Madam Hydra, masked Daken and of course Big Time Spidey.

Just Ordered some individual figs on Target's website. Search Marvel CHLD . . . good luck!!!

Just Ordered some individual figs on Target's website. Search Marvel CHLD . . . good luck!!!

All the top dogs are OOS. But I can't afford to order blindly anymore, all I need is Masked Daken and Big Time Spidey!!

Just found wave 2 at target. Got thunderball. They had Madame masque, so that would be the normal full non variant case.

Did they have masked Daken and Big Time Spidey?

Im starting to feel so defeated. Finding Cap, Drax, and Piledriver everywhere. No sign of Spidey or either madame. Id rather not see anytging than know ive just gotten there too late. I hate the idea of paying scalper prices, but im starting to feel like I wont have a choice :-(