aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Finally found 1 wave 2 figure at my local target...this was the only one left so I have no idea what case it was. I know cap is everywhere but I had to get him...

post-52050-1332121996_thumb.jpg

Really need Madame Hydra, Big Tyme Spidey and of course the masked Daken. Really sucks. Wish one of the sites had them individually listed accurately. For a good price.

PM Sent.

Found entire wave 2 at target. Madam Masque, FF Spidey, Unmaksed Daken, Thunderball set. Thunderball is one huge assed figure.

Bought MM, Unmasked Daken, FF Spidey and Fantomex.

All i found at my Targets are the common variants madame hydra, piledriver, unmasked daken and ff spidey....also, i hav blue ghost rider and clear shield cap available for trade (or purchase) for madam masque and bigtime spidey....im in norcal, lmk!

If anyone finds either Madame and Thunderball let me know. Willing to pay retail plus cost of shipping. Still can't get them here and not likeing the odds as the days tick by.

Was in Erie, PA Saturday and it was a big bust. Walmart only had 2 stealth mini Iron Men, Target was empty with none in back, TRU had one mini Iron Man with no others in back. Really wish I could find wave 2 at retail. That FF Spidey, Bucky Cap, Fantomex, and unmasked Daken are what I'm really hoping to find.

Did a tiny bit of hunting yesterday. Stopped at a Target...they just had remnants of Wave 1 (Blue Iron Man, Thor & Klaw). Left them. Went to a Wal-Mart and the only one they had was clear shield variant Steve Rogers. Snagged it. What are the odds?

I could use a thunderball loose and no BaF needed, a madam mask with BaF. Will Trade I have A FantomX and a madam Hydra loose.

All the Targerts in my area have been getting the same variants! Madame Hydra (green), Unmasked Daken (mohawk), Piledriver and FF Spidey (white)....I can ship to anyone here who still needs them, just let me know. Also, I still have a clear shield Steve Rogers, If anyone needs him.

I need THunderball (green), BT Spidey (green & Blk), Masked Dark Wolvie and Madame Masque (White)...I'm in Northern Cali btw....Thanks!

Went into Walmart not expecting anything and came out with seven Wave 2 figures including FF Spidey, Fantomex, Madame Masque, Thunderball, Bucky Cap, Unmasked Daken, and Drax.

It sounds like Hasbro is mixing up these assortments so it's a toss up who you get. Still waiting to see what BBTS sends me whenever they get to it.

Was in Erie, PA Saturday and it was a big bust. Walmart only had 2 stealth mini Iron Men, Target was empty with none in back, TRU had one mini Iron Man with no others in back. Really wish I could find wave 2 at retail. That FF Spidey, Bucky Cap, Fantomex, and unmasked Daken are what I'm really hoping to find.

Tell me about it I live there and I have been hunting forever for wave 2.

If anyone ends up with a masked Daken. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price.

Did anyone get a chance to order anything from Target.com before they sold out? If so which ones did you get?

HEY SALI I need Piledriver and FF Spidey and clear shield Steve Rogers. Got pay pal just let me know man Thanks

All the Targerts in my area have been getting the same variants! Madame Hydra (green), Unmasked Daken (mohawk), Piledriver and FF Spidey (white)....I can ship to anyone here who still needs them, just let me know. Also, I still have a clear shield Steve Rogers, If anyone needs him.

I need THunderball (green), BT Spidey (green & Blk), Masked Dark Wolvie and Madame Masque (White)...I'm in Northern Cali btw....Thanks!

I need piledriver and Madame hydra(green).. I have PayPal Thanx much;)

I've got a hydra lady coming in but I honestly don't even want her. i want to masque so I can build the normal zola. Also looking for a thunderball. I can do paypal if anyone wants to hit me up!

Today's haul...unfortunately I cannot build Arnim Zola, because I received Madame Hydra. But I will have her soon! Sentinel is amaze-balls. This wave is really great. Got them from brianstoys.com Sentinel from BBTS.com

post-50880-1332198098_thumb.jpg

Will be sending you a PM......

I need piledriver and Madame hydra(green).. I have PayPal Thanx much;)

Will be sending you a PM......

HEY SALI I need Piledriver and FF Spidey and clear shield Steve Rogers. Got pay pal just let me know man Thanks

Sent you a PM....

Sent you a PM....

Wow I could use Wave 2 - i'm in San jose area and can't find any

I have a daken maskless moc if anyone finds an extra thunderball or madam masque.. Also have mu figures to trade. Thanks :)

Sent you a PM....

Wow I could use Wave 2 - i'm in San jose area and can't find any

SIlver Creek Target and Monterey Hwy had them this morning, unfortunately, you have to beat the scalpers to it...u can try if they still have some left overs since I've been seeing Daken and Piledriver being left behind along with Bucky....

Landed my 3rd wave 2 case today at the Richmond guess marvel legends arnt big in the hood

Finally landed a spidey to open need a madame mask only now took forever