Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, embarrassment of riches! So I had finally made it to Walmart, picked up a few things for my sister, and made my way back toward the toy department hoping, but not really expecting, that one o

Boom got that Nova  

Just got this fancy group today from ebay for less the 5 bucks a figure! Not counting the BAF parts that came with it. Old man Logan and deadpool are brand new sealed in package. love me some good dea

Posted Images

Last couple weeks of hunting have been good to me. This wave has been a long time coming. Had to purchase from online, Target, TRU, and the help from fellow board members (Thanks Prime). Any who here's all of Wave 2 minus BT Spidey and Masked Daken (obviously)

032612150324.jpg

No problem. Group shot looks great!

I had a hunch to check my local Target today and got lucky, kinda. It looked like a fresh case was put out but Madame Hydra was missing. It sux because I needed her but I was able to get Piledriver and FF Spidey. Excited to open these up I rushed home and find this!!

6872344736_a5be328e2b.jpg

6872343072_82fb649482.jpg

Some jerk stole the BAF piece!! Pisses me off and bothers me I didn't notice until I got home.

Last couple weeks of hunting have been good to me. This wave has been a long time coming. Had to purchase from online, Target, TRU, and the help from fellow board members (Thanks Prime). Any who here's all of Wave 2 minus BT Spidey and Masked Daken (obviously)

032612150324.jpg

No problem. Group shot looks great!

Yeah minus the fact I forgot to put Daken in there . :sad:

Hi, i would like to introduce myself. I'm happy to have found a place where i can share my finds and hopefully we can help one another out. I'm from he chicago area and have seen a lot of targets getting wave 2 as of recent.

Welcome.. Good luck with your search

Hi, i would like to introduce myself. I'm happy to have found a place where i can share my finds and hopefully we can help one another out. I'm from the chicago area and have seen a lot of targets getting wave 2 as of recent.

Welcome brothah

Went to local target only one to have psylocke wave, so i guess there on top of their game. Go in bam see these all. $112 for whole pack.They only had one case of wave 1 sold out then got these like 2 weeks later, so i think wave 1 is long gone if your store is sold out. Just when i was loosing hope too.

post-52146-1332894236_thumb.jpg

Nice grab brother. In other news how in the blue hell do I get fantom x to stand up I've tried everything... :hulk:

He was kinda tricky for me too. I think I turned his feet out a bit, bent his knees slightly and bent his ab crunch one click. Then just tweak it until he gets balance.

Nice grab brother. In other news how in the blue hell do I get fantom x to stand up I've tried everything... :hulk:

He was kinda tricky for me too. I think I turned his feet out a bit, bent his knees slightly and bent his ab crunch one click. Then just tweak it until he gets balance.

Man I finally got him standing. I bent the knees and turned the feet out also. You get his guns to fit in his hands? I do be they look weird.. Love the fig.. Idk about the guns though. I might swap um out with my extra guns from wave 1