Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I haven't had any funds to search. I will be hunting this weekend though. If I find Avengers figs I will buy cases and distribute accordingly :wink:

I'm hoping my MS Hulk is waiting for me at my comic shop. He ordered it last week though so I may not see it till next week. Also has Deadpool Corps minimates on hold for me. (for my son actually)

What're your case assortments for RML2 anyway?

For Singapore, our retail stores received the following:

1x Madam Hydra

1x Piledriver

1x Masked Daken

1x Big Time Spider-Man

1x Drax

1x Fantomex

2x Bucky Cap

Well they were out a couple of months back and the good ones are gone as usual but to my knowledge this isn't a regular nor variant case assortment. I stopped searching for case assortments online after I completed the set of 11 but what was the deal there in the States anyway? We were kind of "lucky" here that our comic stores here received FF Spidey and Unmasked Daken so we could complete the set. Thunderball and Masque never appeared at retail or comic stores either way.

I believe it changed according to time (the switch to T-Ball and Masque). Correct me if I'm wrong but just that none of the cases released to the States included a Big Time Spidey and Masked Daken together? Disney stores got the Big Time Spidey but not necessarily (or at all) Masked Daken.

Any reports on ML2 being restocked in the near future? Still looking for Piledriver and Madame. Hoping this is not the end with all the Avengers stuff coming out now.

Stores by me are saying end of summer for a ML restock and then fall for wave 3. Take that for what you will, but a few different stores offered that info.

Just got the MS Avengers Movie Hulk. What a great figure!

He really is a great figure. If he was just a smidge shorter there would be no need for the Legends Hulk that's like hunting for a hidden treasure right now.