Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

You sir need to update your want list now ;)

Guess I have to start hunting the hallowed grounds of Target again. What's the DCPI? Same as the old case?

Yep, same DCPI number 087-06-2403, I actually had to use it as I only saw masked Daken and some caps. Asked someone to check for Spidey and luckily they did it so I was eternally grateful. I will be on the lookout at my local Targets for any more but Im pretty much caught up on everything except for the coming SDCC stuff and some grails.

Wave 2 must be hitting everywhere again.

I saw a couple today at Target.

Problem is, they've condensed ML to ONE peg and with an old Drax and Cap they didn't have much room.

They had a second Drax, Fantomex, BT Spidey and Thunderball.

I was going to pick up Spidey but he is so green...disappointing.

Then I was red when I got home and saw how much he's going for on ebay. Holy crow, I hadn't been paying attention.

But now, thankfully, those prices should even out.

My hunt is OVER!!! found Piledriver this morning at WalMart! Also picked up masked daken, no big time spidey but that is ok. If I see him I'll get him.

WOW!!!! Congrats! And so quick! Now what is on your hunt list?

:hulk:

the SDCC Uncanny X-Force three pack. Jeez I want that. Other than that not much until the Halo 4 and ML wave 3 figures come out. Oh and I think I'm gonna pick up the Kotobukiya Bishoujo Binary statue.

Yeah my walmart just stocked this case assortment too bad for all those crazy enough to buy masked daken and big tyme spidey for ebay prices. I just picked them both up at retail price.

If you come across either again let me know. I'll pay cost plus shipping. Loose even. Dont need the BAF pieces

Sure, My walmart usually gets one case at a time. So I bought the only 2 from that case, but I will still be hitting up that wal-mart looking for the Amazing Spider Man 6" Figures. I will keep an eyeout if I see any more MD and BS.