aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Found 6 cases of wave 3 at Vintage Stock. A comic/book store.....they always get stuff direct from Hasbro, Deadppool was 2 per case and all 6 had xforce dp, punisher, mystique

I've heard wave 3 is either appearing or slated to be appearing at TRU soon? can someone confirm or deny?

On a happy note snagged a Loose Gambit and MOC Black Widow for 20$ combined, nice steal on ebay

This month for sure imo

still haven't seen wave 18 MU so hopefully soon

TRU trucks on Tuesday an Thursday at my new TRU should be good

Sports an Toys in the Bay Area CA can cover em

10 extra for IM an Mystiq

15 for DP he has six still has em

Google em

Sports an toys ML series 3

Sports an Toys in the Bay Area CA can cover em

10 extra for IM an Mystiq

15 for DP he has six still has em

Google em

Sports an toys ML series 3

My bad fellas the mark up is 5 bucks for IM

10 bucks for DP not bad imo

I did alright the past week or so. All MOC and under or around $30. The Goliath set I missed at retail on clearance. But still got him for less than the original retail price and the average ebay price of $40. Only $27 shipped MIB. Punisher was loose but still new in the bubble thanks to Morderca. I've gotta make Punisher a strap for his sniper the way I did Mystique's. I'm cool with ML till I finish off my Thundercats and get that TRU MP Thundercracker. Need $$$for bills first though.

post-26135-1347603178_thumb.jpg

post-26135-1347603328_thumb.jpg

post-26135-1347603773_thumb.jpg

Where did you Score that Blue and Yellow Giant Man damprim? We never got those in my area.

Wal Mart. We had quite a few in the stores in my area when they went on clearance. I found him in one out in the suburbs.

I just ordered a 1994 Toy Biz Green Goblin, pretty excited to expand my collection into older Marvel figures.

Also scored a ML IV Punisher and IV Beast (awesome looking figure) this week.

Well, no Marvel Legends for me this week, but I have a ROML Series 1 Ghost Rider and a Toy Biz series 6 Deadpool on the way through mail. However I stopped by a big indoor flea market today and managed to get a McFarlane Metal Gear Solid Series 1 Grey Fox Stealth Variant for only $10 bucks, really happy about that! He's in six inch scale though so he can sort of fit in with my Legends.

Found wave 3 at Wal Mart this morning.Very nice set of figs.Put it on layaway because funds are tight right now.Also picked up Transformers Prime voyager Dreadwing.

post-36923-1347993022_thumb.jpg

post-36923-1347993148_thumb.jpg

My LCS in NYC put out wave 3 today and it was the same assortment everyone else is starting to see at retail. No Moonstar, FF Doom, Blade or regular Deadpool yet.

Jeez, get paid on a Wednesday, blow through my money by Thursday.

On a tip from a buddy on this board, picked up the remaining three ML3 that I was missing: Punisher, Dr. Doom, and X-Force Deadpool. Awesome all around. Can't wait for the running changes and variants to hit, that's all I still need.

I can confirm that wave 3 hit at my walmart here in Austin -- only iron man and punisher were left though

Huge thanks to Robb for 6" MM Spider-Man and movie Hawkeye. Walmarts aren't always easy to find in my neck of the woods and both figures are awesome. Thanks man!

I recently moved to the pomona/walnut/diamond bar area for school and I checked a walmart and target out here and nothing new