Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Brand new here and to collecting but always had a ton of figures as a kid ( that throughly thrashed lol) ...just started out last month with the Terrax series and the Arnim Zola series , then took in today's haul of the MU Galactus along with a cheap first appearance Hulk (green) and Yellow Jacket both of those were like 6 bucks so I grabbed them.

set1_zps505ec856.jpg

set2_zps1ca2cd86.jpg

GalactusMU_zps736c002c.jpg

HulkGYjB_zps87f51a52.jpg

Brand new here and to collecting but always had a ton of figures as a kid ( that throughly thrashed lol) ...just started out last month with the Terrax series and the Arnim Zola series , then took in today's haul of the MU Galactus along with a cheap first appearance Hulk (green) and Yellow Jacket both of those were like 6 bucks so I grabbed them.

set1_zps505ec856.jpg

set2_zps1ca2cd86.jpg

HulkGYjB_zps87f51a52.jpg

Where did you find that Galactus at?

set1_zps505ec856.jpg

set2_zps1ca2cd86.jpg

HulkGYjB_zps87f51a52.jpg

Where did you find that Galactus at?

Found him, the Yellow Jacket and Hulk at a local toy and collectibles store.

gr_zps23f0d05c.jpg

dpr_zps26fa1097.jpg

imh_zps2cadc78e.jpg

bp_zps64442b50.jpg

The four newest figures to my collection ...picked up a few others in the last couple weeks like the entire Onslaught series (no variants) for 90 bucks and some cheapies between 4-15 bucks like Baron Zemo Mojo series, Vision series 7, Namor series 2 and a few more ...have to say its tough getting in the game so late but I'm enjoying the hunt for bargains and my favorite figures that I like.

Got tired of looking all over for series 3 at all the walmarts and targets around me there are two local collectible toy store owners who both told me they go up as soon as series come out and buy all the shipment to scalp them. Which requires me to either get there before them usually but seeing how I work 60 hr work weeks and the rest of my time is devoted to family time and these guys seem to have absolutely nothing else to do so usually im boned. So ive decided to go they ebay route liking the new bill me later thing now as important as legends are mortgage comes first and paying couple bucks here and there is better than 100 bucks at once. But anyway just snagged series 3 doom,deadpool,and ironman for 60 bucks shipped not too shabby. Still gonna look out for the others but wanted to make sure i got these 3 especialy.

gr_zps23f0d05c.jpg

dpr_zps26fa1097.jpg

imh_zps2cadc78e.jpg

bp_zps64442b50.jpg

The four newest figures to my collection ...picked up a few others in the last couple weeks like the entire Onslaught series (no variants) for 90 bucks and some cheapies between 4-15 bucks like Baron Zemo Mojo series, Vision series 7, Namor series 2 and a few more ...have to say its tough getting in the game so late but I'm enjoying the hunt for bargains and my favorite figures that I like.

holy rusted metal, Batman! I'm not sure I want to know how much you paid to get both Deadpool (with his green doodoo buddy.lol) AND the Hulkbuster IM like that. Had to be a pretty penny though. That DP is one of the most expensive ML. Crazy prices online that make me glad I got mine retail when it was released. Never did get that Hulkbuster at retail though. Ended up finding him for $10 at a flea market about a year ago. Stopped on the way back from paintball and lucked out on a figure I'd been wanting for years, and almost thought I was too tired to stop and look.

gr_zps23f0d05c.jpg

dpr_zps26fa1097.jpg

imh_zps2cadc78e.jpg

bp_zps64442b50.jpg

holy rusted metal, Batman! I'm not sure I want to know how much you paid to get both Deadpool (with his green doodoo buddy.lol) AND the Hulkbuster IM like that. Had to be a pretty penny though. That DP is one of the most expensive ML. Crazy prices online that make me glad I got mine retail when it was released. Never did get that Hulkbuster at retail though. Ended up finding him for $10 at a flea market about a year ago. Stopped on the way back from paintball and lucked out on a figure I'd been wanting for years, and almost thought I was too tired to stop and look.

Yes Deadpool I paid a little much for $90 however it was the only price I seen less than $100 so although pricey I didn't see a better price and he's a figure I've been looking for.

Hulkbuster IM wasn't too bad got him for under $40.

DP I got online, HB IM I found locally at a collectors/figures store.