Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Alright, I got my Wolverine line in the mail today from cmdstore.com. It is awesome. Tragically, the back packaging shows Rogue and Phoenix Cyclops which still look amazing and I cannot believe that Hasbro would scratch those figures. Hasbro has corrected their horrible mistakes in the first Emma and first Cyclops. Wolverine is just a repaint and will not be displayed as I like the Toy Biz paint and scale of their Astonishing Wolverine better. Sabretooth is good, but I prefer the classic look. Puck is great and welcome addition. Overall good job Hasbro. Now please make all of your variants!

post-50880-0-80099000-1384913569_thumb.jpgpost-50880-0-46830400-1384913582_thumb.jpgpost-50880-0-77513300-1384913588_thumb.jpgpost-50880-0-32420900-1384913595_thumb.jpgpost-50880-0-68978200-1384913602_thumb.jpg

Playing catchup as I'm just getting into Legends so this weekends haul for me is massive. Scored a Scarlet Spider,Black Panther{finally Legends in retail round here},Piledriver from a trade with a board member,Lady Deathstrike from a LCS, and for 11 bucks a Marvel Select Thanos from a thrift type store. Little early Xmas :)

Playing catchup as I'm just getting into Legends so this weekends haul for me is massive. Scored a Scarlet Spider,Black Panther{finally Legends in retail round here},Piledriver from a trade with a board member,Lady Deathstrike from a LCS, and for 11 bucks a Marvel Select Thanos from a thrift type store. Little early Xmas :)

That MDS Thanos is imo one of the best figures out there. Sure, he's not super-poseable, but...and this is the important part...he can hit all of them from "Infinity Gauntlet", which suits me no end. I mostly pose him in his "Come and get me!" stance from "IG", with Lady Death turning her back to him, as in the comic.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I cant think straight I'm so excited best wave to date. I cant wait to buy at least 3-4 of each of these especially at $20 it's a great deal I think there underpriced I would totally pay more for sure..The quality seems to really have improved over the previous waves by leaps and bounds.I can really tell from these pics...Thank's just pre-ordered..Great job Hasbro!!Marvelousnews u rock!!

Found new Cap America at Target, only one they had. I gotta say that the Target workers were extremely friendly and did check that UPC # to check if there was more in the back. In fact, the one worker also collects these and we were fighting (in a kidding way) over Carnage! lol. So if you do go to Target, they will be more than happy to assist you. Tomorrow I plan to check out the other Targets in my area. Walmart sucked, they were of no help.......

So far at one Terget yesterday I was able to snag up Zemo, Red Skull & New & Improved Cap.....I left behind 40's Cap....had to conserve some $ cause I needs some Aim & Hydra soldiers in mah life right now.....speaking of which they're nowhere to be found so I know its gonna be a pain in my a@$ to find these but maybe for now its just to early for the release date.....I'm kinda hopin that the price won't climb on these figs at retail.....I haven't checked Evilbay yet but I'm sure the "sellers" have been feeding on the aisles already......I went by at least 12 Tergets in the last 4 days & only 1 store had these on the shelves so I'm hoping the figs just haven't been put out yet....& great find Americaah, its a 50/50 to see if an employee will bust open an case for lil big me....usually they don't & they send me 10 miles down the road to some other Location that has em.....but that never really pans out for me....so I'm going back to work after the lonnnng holiday so I'll check around my work area tomorrow.....crossing my fingers & toes to find some EraserHeads & Green Guys....

Okay I hit 2 Tergets today & at one store I showed the guy my receipt from when I purchased the 3 figs I found....redshirt looked it up, viola there's a few in the back......he goes in the back & then a few minutes later calls one of the other employees near me to ask what I'm looking for.....I tell him the Green Guy or the Yellow Guy (haha) or both....he then tells me "we have 6 Captain Murricas & one Hydra Agent".....the guy relating this to me even says "dude why don't you just bring them all out?"....I ask them why all the mystery too? so the guy in the back brings me out Red Skull & I say "no Dice man" I have that one already....the other guy says you might want to check back after the toy reset in a bout a week or two.....So I thank them & start to wander off....the guy who brought up the Red Skull want's to know what's so special about the Green & Yellow guys & I just shrug....anyway....I'm a conspiracy guy & I used to work retail....I worked at TRU for a lil bit & dudes would hook me up w/figs I was looking for specially cause I worked there, it was just common courtesy...granted I never thought about re-selling stuff....but it seems kinda odd they would pack 6 Caps & one Red Skull in a case?? I know Cap is the big show & he will be overpacked at a nauseating rate....buttt cmon maann...what happened to the rest of the missing figs...its the man on the grassy knoll buying them up I just know it.....all right tomorrow I'm hoping to get lucky at the terget near my workplace....oh & incidentally the other Target the redshirt asked me why I wanted another figure if I had purchased 3 already...& then asked me if I brought the products w/me??....I brought the receipt w/the item# on it.....he just told me check the aisle again I prolly missed them.....he's crawling up the step-stool to store manager I feel, I thanked him for his time & apathy.....

Found both Cap and Spider Man waves at Target. I called first and every one of them in my area has them. So I just snagged Black Cat they held for me. I'll take my time getting the rest since apparently the distribution is going to be good on this line. One employee told me that they were definately getting more considering they're selling out before the area is even set. Still CALL first to save gas. I have 10 Targets within 20 minutes driving distance (seriously) and was not about to hit all of them physically. lol.

Any Canadians out there? Maybe Torontonians who can help me out?

Haven't seen these yet locally in my suburb... there is a Target here, but their system is different from that of the US, so no DCPIs unfortunately. Only article #s...

Anyone seen these in their areas? Would love to snag both sets, and maybe 3 each of the soldiers.

So, how is everyone sweet talking the Target employees? I have only one Target in my area and they have the ASM2 figures in the stockroom but say they can't sell them until their reset in a couple weeks.

Trust me I did have the one closest to me tell me that. But the employee was extremely nice and volunteered to check the other stores for me since their systems are linked and ran down a list of the stores that had them, I guess she really didn't care for anything her manager had to say. lol.

So, how is everyone sweet talking the Target employees? I have only one Target in my area and they have the ASM2 figures in the stockroom but say they can't sell them until their reset in a couple weeks.

I don't know if it's a matter of jive, sweet, cahwfee talkin but it just takes that one lone employee who rises above & beyond the usual give a shiii song & dance.....I stopped by the Terget near my work & got lucky, the redshirt cracked open a fresh case for me & I snagged up the droids I was looking for...Aim & Hydra Trooper, she didn't seem to happy about it but still she did make a fat man happy so I'm done w/Caps for now & moving onto Spidey....he's been a bit harder to secure as I just now pulled my head outta my nether region & got the Item # for a lookup......I tried 3 stores today 1 was closing & isn't getting new stock, the other 2 gave me brush off so maybe tomorrow I'll strike plastic gold.....I have methods to follow....Jedi Mind Trick, Flash my Man-Boobs w/a lowcut number, or fake some tears & make a story up about how these figs will save my life.....