Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Other than the obvious Black Cat, Carnage, AIM, and Hydra soldiers, are there any other figures I should look out for anybody? Whether it be Marvel Universe, TMNT, (did find all the new figures but Mutagen Man the other day) DC Total Heroes, (found a full wave, only got Batman though) anything really. Or Star Wars Black Series, I know Boba Fett is a pick up on site for most action figure forums. I'm hoping to find MU Omega Red, yeah I'm dreaming big there.... Also, I'm curious what your opinions are on ordering a case for the 2nd waves of the Legends figures. I can't decide if I want to try to get them at retail or just order a case and sell off the other figures, extra BAF parts. It would be nice to know I am getting them and don't have to search, especially since most Targets have went to the 19.99 price point. Also this search seems to be painfully annoying for some, I was able to get full waves of each before they were out, but with the second wave, I am not sure we will have such luxary. Anyway, I'm just curious on your guy's thoughts about ordering case vs retail.

Thanks,

Anthony

I listened to you guys and hit up two Kmarts on the way home today.

First one had 2 WWII Caps, and a Zemo. Once I saw that they would leave a Zemo behind, I knew I had to go to the other Kmart, which is more out of the way.

I walk into the action figure isle, and there's a guy holding a bunch of figures. He only left a pair of different Caps.

A few minutes sooner, and I would've beat the guy to them. I don't blame him, especially if he's not doing it to resell.

I've never been in the store with another person who collects MLs, it felt kinda weird to be honest.

I agree......that would be weird. Sorry you didn't get there in time! :(

I listened to you guys and hit up two Kmarts on the way home today.

First one had 2 WWII Caps, and a Zemo. Once I saw that they would leave a Zemo behind, I knew I had to go to the other Kmart, which is more out of the way.

I walk into the action figure isle, and there's a guy holding a bunch of figures. He only left a pair of different Caps.

A few minutes sooner, and I would've beat the guy to them. I don't blame him, especially if he's not doing it to resell.

I've never been in the store with another person who collects MLs, it felt kinda weird to be honest.

Decepticonmark can I ask where you are located? I'm in California and Kmart keeps telling me (on their website at least) they don't have it in stock

I'm in North western Alabama. Usually the last place to get anything. Oh and as a further report make my AIM count three now. My mom scored me one where she lives from a Walmart.

Decepticonmark can I ask where you are located? I'm in California and Kmart keeps telling me (on their website at least) they don't have it in stock

Where in California, Charlie?

I'm in the Bay, and pretty much every Target, TRU, and Kmart in the East Bay has had these at one time.

Southern California, specifically the San Bernardino area. Target and TRU are pretty much carrying everything. I checked the Wally mart and Kmart about one to two weeks ago and nothing there. I'll give em a call and check.

While looking for some MU (don't collect these)

found this, thought I'd share the Sighting,

they Showing up through independent distributors

In NYC,NEW JERSEY area.

unfortunately the place I took these pictures got Scalped Hard, so all that was left was the usual Spider-man Peg warmers didn't feel like taking pictures of.

So probably in the next month or so expect these to pop up at TRU and Possibly Wal-mart (I don't have Wal-marts near me) as it's usually how it goes,

Spot these kind of things and then they pop up ALL over a month or two later.

AGAIN, the store I took these pics was picked over between last night and today.

the scalper is selling them on Ebay. IF you really can't wait a month or two. (dunno why, patience)

good luck.

1796087_10203348774302711_65076175_o.jpg

1794692_10203348777942802_786446972_n.jp

1506587_10203348776982778_307920421_n.jp

22.99/21.99 (?) each plus tax was the asking price. why are these so expensive now?