Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Amazon is flooded now with Spiderman ML Infinite Series Wave 1. $16.99 a piece, all of them are available including BC and Carnage.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Legends-Infinite-Deadliest/dp/B00ECV5VIE/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_z

Black Cat disappeared while I was adding to my cart...I grabbed the last Carnage...

My Haul today. On a hunch (again) went to Kmart and found an entire set of Cap and Spidey waves on the pegs. Picked up the ones I wanted and needed. Plus got Toxin in the mail. Gotta say..he's creepy looking as hell. Not a pretty face. Took a few pics.

So your Kmart restocked?

Also, where did you get Toxin from?

The K-mart I went to was so desolate...I mean it didn't even looked like a retail store. Looked like a Goodwill or something and to my surprise they had the entire set. Not sure if it was a restock, but it just seemed to me that this Kmart isn't frequented by many people (it was almost empty around 3pm yesterday) As for the Toxin, I got him from Ebay from a guy selling out of China. I actually got a decent deal for it considering how much they were going for (some up to 100 something dollars which is just ridiculous). Probably could have gotten it cheaper had I paid attention when the auction was gonna end on another one that I wanted to bid on. Would have probably paid like 5 to 10 bucks cheaper.

Yep I'm waiting to get the Spider-Men and Caps when they're marked down to $6 like Drax. Although Marvel Now Cap may not get that low (I love the current story line but I am really not a fan of his more Ultimates design).

I wouldn't pay 6 cents for Electro though!

Me too. Spiderman and Electro I hope will be plentiful in a few months so I'd rather just wait to get those extras for my in box collection.

I have now opened all of my spider man legends. I have too say this I love all of the figures one of the best waves too date. I cannot stop messing with both spider men and carnage. One of the best spider man figs ever. Also side note the plastic and paint used on the electro would make a great ice man figure.