Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Yesssss I just bought an AIM solider on eBay yesterday and sold my extra Carnage today for more than what I paid for the AIM soldier! Even better than a trade!

Don't forget about ebay and paypal fees.

That's why I usually have to mark the stuff I sell some. EBay charges you 10% of final value plus shipping charges if you charge for shipping and then PayPal fees its almost close to 6-10 dollars of fees for a 20 dollar or so item so sellers have no choice but to mark up

I'm starting to see some Marvel Legends Cap series popping up around Ebay from California to NY. Looks like they are starting stock these. Time to go hunting. Probably will leave the Black Widows though, need those legs though.

Man let me know if u find a Black Widow. I'll be getting movie cap , winter solider, and BW from this wave. The good thing is now walmart is also carrying these.

I'm starting to see some Marvel Legends Cap series popping up around Ebay from California to NY. Looks like they are starting stock these. Time to go hunting. Probably will leave the Black Widows though, need those legs though.

Man let me know if u find a Black Widow. I'll be getting movie cap , winter solider, and BW from this wave. The good thing is now walmart is also carrying these.

Tomorrow morning I will be heading to my local Wal-mart I will post on here and which one it is if I see one. From what I hear the employees are putting them up tomorrow some time. Hopefully it's in the morning. I also picked up an AIM soldier from the Walmart in Santa Fe Springs. For some reason I can't seem to run across the Spidergirl, Toxin or Boomerang, but I keep running across AIM and Hydra soldiers. I think I have like 6 of each!

Tomorrow morning I will be heading to my local Wal-mart I will post on here and which one it is if I see one. From what I hear the employees are putting them up tomorrow some time. Hopefully it's in the morning. I also picked up an AIM soldier from the Walmart in Santa Fe Springs. For some reason I can't seem to run across the Spidergirl, Toxin or Boomerang, but I keep running across AIM and Hydra soldiers. I think I have like 6 of each!

Same here. Not many walmarts In LA and they only have left over crap. Been checking targets like crazy and nada. I'll keep an eye out for you

I sold all (but three) of my (Marvel) six inch when Marvel Universe came out, but I've somehow gotten sucked into buying the Iron Man, Cap, and Spidey figures.

I have two questions for the experts here:

Has anyone seen the Spider-Man line at Meijer? I refuse to pay $20 for these.

Does anyone want to buy the Goblin body from me? I couldn't resist buying Black Cat and Spider-girl.

Went to Walmart again after work and found a full set of Cap wave, but not the new ones. Did pick up the AIM and Hydra soldier though. I also got my walmart order. Got Black Widow, Cap and Winter soldier. Gotta say the BW looks great, but doesn't have great balance. She is very very flexible though. Another thing I didn't like was that the hands only swivel. There is not ball/disc peg joint to allow bending at wrists.