Mister Garbage's Customizing Frolick

MisterGarbage

Hey all - i guess i'm relatively new to action figure customizing - only been working in this medium for less than a year. I work a lot and have a bunch of side-projects going on all at once, so i don't have much time to devote to my customs lately.

Turns out i have WAY more WIP's than i currently do finished projects, but i'll post some of the earlier finished ones here.

Thanks in advance for looking.

ML Snake Eyes (required portfolio piece for customizers, i gather)

th_SnakeEyesV1_Front.jpgth_SnakeEyesV1_Back.jpg

i also dabbled with LED installations for a while too:

Movie Prototype Armor Iron Man

th_IronManLED0001.jpg

Mighty Muggs Iron Man w/LED

th_2.jpgth_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

More pics can be seen at my photobucket page: CLICK

Here's the shortened version of the recipe:

-NECA Army of Darkness Ash/head/accessories/chest

-ML Sandman crotch/legs/feet/abs

-HML Doc Samson arms

-SMC Demo-Goblin Right Hand

-LCBH Super Patriot gauntlet

-Chainsaw from ?

-Milliput

-Caffeine

-Loud music

Awesome customs man.

One thing I would suggest, is possibly repainting that Lady Deathstrike's outfit black, as it was during Messiah Complex. Not to say it's not a beautifully don't figure.

Also...I'm in love with your Ash...absolutely awesome. Been wanting to do one myself, but haven't been able to find a good chainsaw accessory, seeing yours makes me begin my search for one again. Perhaps a Movie Maniacs Leatherface will have what I need.

That mighty muggs iron man is so cool with the light. Good job!!!

Awesome customs man.

One thing I would suggest, is possibly repainting that Lady Deathstrike's outfit black, as it was during Messiah Complex. Not to say it's not a beautifully don't figure.

Also...I'm in love with your Ash...absolutely awesome. Been wanting to do one myself, but haven't been able to find a good chainsaw accessory, seeing yours makes me begin my search for one again. Perhaps a Movie Maniacs Leatherface will have what I need.

Thanks guys! I have another 'modern' version of Lady Deathstrike in the pipeline. :D

Something new - Started this one a long time ago, and put him away. This is an original character i created - basically an anthromorphic characature of myself. Name's Grundle.

th_Grundle1_Front.jpgth_Grundle1_Side.jpgth_Grundle1_Back.jpgth_Grundle1_Concept_Collage.jpg

Made from smashing together X-23, box-set Nightcrawler, LotR Frodo, Milliput, Ceramic Porcelain, and some fodder.

*i need to swap out the goggles for some Batman Trinity goggles. Anyone wanna help me out?*

More grundle'd concept work can be seen on my deviantart page: http://mistergarbage.deviantart.com/