Marvel Universe Deadpools, Count Nefaria & Firelord

CAL

I had some free time this week and finished up 4 more of these little Marvel Universe critters. Here they are! (They're also on ebay if you guys are interested)

Deadpool (X Costume)

base: X Men Origins (XMO) Deadpool

utility harness: a mix of the original harness and Apoxie Sculpt

belt buckle: Apoxie Sculpt

The outfit on this custom isn't exactly comic accurate, but I was bored and wanted work on something a little more simple this week. Let me know what ya think.

DDX4.jpg

Count Nefaria

base: MU Silver Surfer

belt, gloves, hair: Apoxie Sculpt

cape: DCSH Superman's cape cut up and belnded together with Apoxie Sculpt

CN3.jpg

Firelord

base: MU Silver Srfer

staff: not entirely sure where it came from, maybe it came with the XMO Gambit?

flames: came with MU Human torch

I was feeling bored again with this project and wanted to work on a simple repaint. Didn't think it would take too long to finish, but working with yellow paint is just a pain :hulk:

Firelord3.jpg

Deadpool (classic costume)

base: MU Human Torch

harness: Apoxie Sculpt

utility belt and pouches: from now utility beltless and pouchless GI Joes :sad:

swords: XMO Deadpool

I always loved the classic Deadpool statue from Bowen Designs, so here's my take of that look in MU scale. Thanks fer lookin!

DP5.jpg

DP4.jpg

• 1 month later...
Churichuro is right, that Nefaria looks like he came straight from the package.

The hair and the paint are amazing.

What types of paints, primes, and sealants do you use?

There's a reason Nefaria looks like he came straight from the package. Cal is actually from an alternate reality where these cool figures are for sale. Yes Cal, I figured out your secret! Seriously, Cal's customs are so sharp they're scary. I love how they don't have tons of paint wash but uses clean and consistant painting. Keep 'em coming!