ML 2 packs status

abazou

So the news on the home page says Sue & Johnny aren't part of this wave. So in a later wave? Who knows.

BTW, does anybody remember if Dum Dum was a variant to Nick Fury, or just a packed in seperate head? And what about generic SHIELD agents? I know they told us this stuff at SDCC, but I can't remember the details. I remember it was Maria Hill with classic IM, and Sharon Carter with stealth IM... man I hope that's still the case.

http://www.previewsworld.com/public/defaul...=81040&ssd=

Marvel: Legends Two-Pack Figures

Hasbro's Marvel Legends line re-creates the heroes of the Marvel Universe as detailed action figures, with these special packs filled with fan-favorite heroes and villains.

This assortment is scheduled to include: Iron Man/Female SHIELD Agent (Maria Hill), Kree Warrior/Skrull Warrior, and Nick Fury (w/optional head)/Hand Ninja. Each figure features detaileded sculpting and character-specific accessories. Blister pack packaging.

In Shops: JULY 2009 Item Code: APR091368 SRP: $29.99

Hopefully they are closer to $20 in TRU.

So, no Sue and Jhonny!?!?! What would be the point to release reed and thing in their classic color outfits, show su and honny with their classic colors as well, so everyone who wants them in their classic uniform get dissappointed and empty handed by learning these won´t be released after all?!!? SUUUCKS!! and pisses me off!!

Oh, and one more thing, we will see the other two packs 3 will go to Previews and 3 will go to Toys R us. Be patient

Where did you hear that? If it's true I like it. Diamond gets classic IM/Maria Hill, Skull/Kree, Fury/Hand

TRU would get: Stealth IM/Carter, Dum Dum/Hand, Storm/IW

Diamond gets the better figures which is good since every online store will have them then and lots of comic shops. I'm more then happy to pay the $30 price tag.