Marvel Universe Cyclops & Boomerang

CAL

Here's this week's batch. I got Cyclops in his Jim Lee outfit. I wasn't sure if they were coming out with this version of Cyclops (I've seen the astonishing X Men version), but I made him anyway. I also made a Boomerang because I love his costume, kinda reminds me of the Megaman villains :laugh: . Recipes and pics below.

(They're both up on ebay now if anyone's interested)

Cyclops

base: MU Human Torch

hair, visor, belt & straps: Apoxie Sculpt

Cyc.jpg

Cyc1.jpg

Cyc2.jpg

Boomerang

base: MU Human Torch

head: MU Silver Surfer

boomerangs: cut from random rubber capes from my fodder bin

Bmrng.jpg

Bmrng1.jpg

Cal, one thing I've always liked about your customs is that they don't look like customs. You are actually getting these store bought figures....from the future! I know your secret! Seriously, I love your work. If you ever have the urge to make a modern Nova, Gamorra, Enchantress or Extremis Iron Man don't fight it. Just go with the feeling. :)

Cal, one thing I've always liked about your customs is that they don't look like customs. You are actually getting these store bought figures....from the future! I know your secret! Seriously, I love your work. If you ever have the urge to make a modern Nova, Gamorra, Enchantress or Extremis Iron Man don't fight it. Just go with the feeling. :)

true! cal's stuff always looks like actual product.

robb: Not really sure, I'd say maybe a few hours on each one, not all in one sitting though. I usually work on these when I find the time.

Toysniper: I hear ya, I'm back in school now and every little buck helps.

GreenLanternPrime: Thanks! Nova in his new costume would be fun. I'll definitely get the the heroines as soon as we get some female MU figures.

Thank you guys!