is it worth buying spiderman juggernaut?

abazou

:hulk: To be Honest with you i would invest and get the ML one the spider man one i would not get it i saw it at wal-mart and whoa it has nothing against the ML one the ML juggernaut one of the best action figures ever made hands down one of the top 10 that toybiz (R.I.P.) made i would get the ML one the spider man one eh

i dont have the ml one so i was wondering

is it really worth buying the sm classics one? is the fig too small? is still bigger than mls?

It's definitely not as enormous as the ML6 Juggernaut, but considering the ML version will run you $30 or more, the new SMC at $11 is definitely worth it. It's a nice figure with a good sculpt even if it is a little undersized. He's still much bigger than Spider-Man, though. In fact, there's a thread with side-by-side photos of all the latest SMC figures here somewhere.

It seems counterproductive to refuse to buy this one because it's not the ML version. Then you end up with neither. Even if you do someday acquire ML Juggernaut, there's nothing wrong with having two different versions of the same character. I'm sure most of us here have multiple Hulks, Captain Americas, Wolverines, Fantastic Four members, etc.

i have the ML juggs and he is awesome! i seen the smc juggs and have been going back and forth as wether or not to get him. he may be a little small but still in giid ML scale. i just wish that his hands or one of them anyway, were open and not both in fists. you really can beat though for $11. i will more than likely get smc soon. with that said, the ML juggs is the most bad ass legends TB ever made. Amen.

ML6 Juggernaut sells for $40 loose on ebay all the time. It has for years. The new one is great but still second rate compared to the ML6. Still if you don't have one I recomend the new one. You will need to put tape inside his helmet though. As it is badly designed and will fall off if you even touch the figure.

I have both. Juggs is a favorite of mine, whether as hero or villian, so if you're like me, get both. Otherwise, the ML 6 one is completely awesome. The new Hasbro one is fine, but not close to the right scale. Some collectors have decided he must be a 'classic' Juggs, from when he was much, much smaller in the 1960's comics, but that's really just an excuse for another undersized Hasbro ML.

I have both. Juggs is a favorite of mine, whether as hero or villian, so if you're like me, get both. Otherwise, the ML 6 one is completely awesome. The new Hasbro one is fine, but not close to the right scale. Some collectors have decided he must be a 'classic' Juggs, from when he was much, much smaller in the 1960's comics, but that's really just an excuse for another undersized Hasbro ML.

agree !

Perhaps it's an excuse,Or perhaps it is fact that he was smaller way back when.It is the perfect Classic Juggernaut. In my opinion buy the SMC Juggs. Or shell out about $60 to get the ML.

I recommend the Spider-Man Juggernaut no doubt. It's 11 bucks so I would go for it. It's not as big as ML Juggernaut but it's really fun to play around with. I can't make myself play with my ML Juggernaut figures because it's so huge and I don't want to make it real loose so that being said, the Spider-Man Juggernaut is perfect for posing and playing with.

It's actually a nice figure considering it came from Hasbro afterall. Bought two. One to complete the set, of course and one to customize to Warpath on the ML scale. Seems about right for his size which is listed in various sources from 7' to 7'2" (most often), but quite a bit thinner than Hulk or Juggs. A bit of grinding and some epoxy, I thind we're in business. I'll try to post pics when finished though I'm not very quick when it comes to customs. Too picky.

Is the new Juggernaut worth getting?

In a word... NO.

Not only is it too small... it's way too small.

Even when Juggernaut first appeared he was much bigger than this figure represents. So, those that claim this new Juggs is supposed to be a "classic" version, are just a rationalizing buying a crappy figure. I picked him up myself because he looked halfway decent in the package, but I ended up returning him. The reason... when compared to almost any other Legend, he's just too damn small for the Juggernaut (of any era). Sorry.

This is not "First Appearance" Juggernaut, it's just a simple case of Hasbro trying to save some money on plastic. Period.

I recommend saving up your pennies and picking up the far superior ML6 version if you can.

It's actually a nice figure considering it came from Hasbro afterall. Bought two. One to complete the set, of course and one to customize to Warpath on the ML scale. Seems about right for his size which is listed in various sources from 7' to 7'2" (most often), but quite a bit thinner than Hulk or Juggs. A bit of grinding and some epoxy, I thind we're in business. I'll try to post pics when finished though I'm not very quick when it comes to customs. Too picky.

great idea good for customs bigger size then others might pick up some here and see what i can do with it i seen two sunday was not thinking lol let me see how he comes out later im working on a warpath myself