wm exclusive x-men origins wolv. 6" 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

I went to check my schedule at work tonight and passed the toy department while they were stocking and ran across 5 cases of these. each case has 2 of each 2 pack. The colossus has a darker blue "x" across his chest and the stripes on beasts shoulders are gold instead of yellow (compared to marvel legends versions) The wolverine and cyclops are all new figures. Thankfully, because the pics i saw originally of the wolverine had the old toybiz face from the movie. Atlast a wolverine movie figure that doesnt look like a pug. Sadly i didnt take pics until i took them out of the package(too excited for new 6"), but i included a pic of the package if it helps you find em.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw these just outside of orlando tonight.... Beast and Colossus look about the same... however Cyclops and Wolverine look pretty bad... It looks like Cyclops has the generic body of Quicksilver, painted with movie colors over it. And Wolverine looked like maybe ultimate wolverine (not sure) with movie colors just painted over it. I wonder if they didn't get the molds from toybiz or if they were just too lazy to dig them out. When I first heard about these I got pretty excited thought maybe at later date (dvd release like they do with starwars) they might reissue Jean Grey to look like the prototype or at least better. I think it's obvious they put very little effort into these.

You ever notice how Hasbro makes things that are designed to fail? This is because they made these figures as what you would call a support line, since they will sell no matter what, due to hype, and they put little or no money into them. That money then goes directly back into the company for things that they are more focused on, like Star Wars Marvel U, and the GI Joe movie.

I read this about 15 years ago in a Toy magazine.

So get them while you can. I remember when the 6" Silver Surfer movie figure came out there was a whole end cap of them, I only bought 1 and when I went back 2 days later, they were all gone.

I went to check my schedule at work tonight and passed the toy department while they were stocking and ran across 5 cases of these. each case has 2 of each 2 pack. The colossus has a darker blue "x" across his chest and the stripes on beasts shoulders are gold instead of yellow (compared to marvel legends versions) The wolverine and cyclops are all new figures. Thankfully, because the pics i saw originally of the wolverine had the old toybiz face from the movie. Atlast a wolverine movie figure that doesnt look like a pug. Sadly i didnt take pics until i took them out of the package(too excited for new 6"), but i included a pic of the package if it helps you find em.

hey dude , how much they cost ? can you take more pics of cyclops and wolvie please ???

The ONLY difference in colossus or beast is very very minor (almost unnoticable) paint apps. Other than that they are EXACTLY like the marvel legends x-3 versions. they are 24.00 (actually 23.?? but i get a discount so i dont really pay that much attention) It is not the same head that is on ult. wolverine. However it still looks just as bad, but at the same time it is much better than any toybiz x-movie version. The cyclops' head is spot on. They're outfits arent what they should be as far as the movie goes. But werent their movie outfits crap in the first place? Lord. I thought everyone would just be somewhat satiated by the fact they are putting out a 6" product.

The figures are just PLAIN HORRIBLE!!!

I mean, Cyclops is just a repainted Quicksilver with James Marsden head. No texture or costume stitches or more detail like TB´s Cyke.

Wolvie is a joke!!! Why use Ult. Wolverine´s body, which everybody hated, AGAIN!!?!?!?!?!?

How could Hasbro want us to be happy, when they promise they will have stuff for the 6" collectors and movie fans by giving us MEDIOCRE and CHEAP movie based figures????

To Hasbro´s team who´s in charge of ML and 6"stuff: STOP FOOLING US!!! When u said u had a surprise for collectors, who look for detail, paint apps, descent to great sculpt and great articulation, do u were thinking of us, or small kids who would dig the movie outfits and go for a fig that just looks ok to their eyes???

Till this point, how many collectors, wether u take us seriously or not, have u pleased with your products??? What would be your score, honestly, for your performance so far???

If u couldn´t manage the task, why take the licence from TB, who did a greater job than you could have had til this last 6" attempt???

I was Hasbro tolerant, with the new elbow and knee joints, which is what ruined most figures, the horrible paint apps, the head size reduction and inconsistency between figures (namor anyone?), but this movie figures are just wrong.

It only demonstrates ur being lazy.

But hey, not everything´s lost, u have a great sculptor, Paul Harding, working for u guys, and u have a great graphic design department.

You don´t know how much I really, REALLY, REALLY WANT YOU MAKE ME EAT EVERY SINGLE WORD AND BE PROVEN WRONG when the new two packs and Marvel Legends arrive, if planned, later this year.