wtf where are theses?

MARVELFAN

the xmen figures were part of a line called marvel universa i believe that was geared to be a step down from mls.....they wanted a line for every age group there is. so you ahd superhero squad.spiderman and friends, them this line and then mls.

the juggernaut was part of a revision wave. it was the best of wave that did get released in walmarts but the juggs never came out.

Were they part of this?

http://www.superherotimes.com/newsarchive/000802.php

480IMG_4620.JPG

480IMG_4621.JPG

I don't know why Hasbro doesn't follow thru with this idea. Seems like they'd sell for sure.

NO. those figures were Toybiz figures. That series was released, except Juggernaut was released in his classic colors, not yellow/black.

the Marvel Superheroes line, or whatever it was supposed to be called, was announced early in Hasbro's run.

When the h@ll did that line come out? Those are a who's who of some of the hardest figures to find... and some of the best. I started collecting MLs from the very beginning, but about the time that the waves featuring these figures came out, the line had taken off through the roof and the flippers and scalpers had moved in. I had to get a lot of these figures through long searches and secondary sources. I never saw these rereleased as a group.

Were they part of this?

http://www.superherotimes.com/newsarchive/000802.php

480IMG_4620.JPG

480IMG_4621.JPG

I don't know why Hasbro doesn't follow thru with this idea. Seems like they'd sell for sure.

NO. those figures were Toybiz figures. That series was released, except Juggernaut was released in his classic colors, not yellow/black.

the Marvel Superheroes line, or whatever it was supposed to be called, was announced early in Hasbro's run.

I know it was TB. I was wondering why Hasbro doesn't follow-up/thru on it.

I don't recall any of those figs being RE-released in a "best of" series.

WOW!

I can't believe I have people doubting what I just said.

that series WAS released with the exact list that it reads on that card, the only difference is that Juggernaut was red, not yellow.

It was only at Walmart. I found probably 12 cases or so. Only 2 of these cases were the variant cases.

the regular case had (I don't remember the exact ratio of 12):

Phoenix

Juggernaut

Deadpool

brown Wolverine

Hawkeye

Vision

Ghost Rider

the VARIANT cases included 4 variant figures:

Dark Phoenix

Phasing Vision

Phasing Ghost Rider

Goliath

if anybody still doesn't believe me, go ahead and search through the marvel section on TNI, and prepare to feel like a dumbass