Web Of Shadows Cyclops, Bullseye, and Crawler!

Jin Saotome

After seeing the Spiderman Web of Shadows video game and how the heroes/villians looked taken over by symbiotes...I had to create some of my own. Cyclops wasn't in the game but perhaps this will jog some creative juices for the sequel! He's made from a LCBH Warrarl body, Spiderman 3 Trilogy Venom lower arms/legs, and has a sculpted head from Aves Apoxie Sculpt, the best 2-part modeling compound around. I based this from the X-factor Cyclops costume with the blue/white theme. Lookit that creepy grin!

SymCyke_001.JPG

More pics here!----> Symbiote Cyclops

________________________________________________________________________________

______

This week we have another symbiote-infected character, Bullseye! Tho not actually in the Spiderman Web of Shadows game, here's how I envision him showing up. Bullseye was made from the Sinister Six boxed set venom body, FF8 Diablos hands, resculpted Alien feet, and a completely hand-sculpted head. All the drippy gray-purple parts were sculpted on from Apoxie sculpt as well, whew! I have him some organic-looking throwing spikes and Symbiote Bullseye here is ready to take on anything!

SymBullseye_001.JPG

More pics here!----> Symbiote Bullseye

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Here's the creepy red and black Symbiote from the Spiderman, Web of Shadows video game. You see these guys in the game trailer crawling up walls and taking on Spidey and Wolvie, looking pretty badass! The Red Symbiote was made from the new Venom Scorpion-tailed figure and a sculpted head filled with rows of sharp teeth. I had to whip out the airbrush for this one in order to replicate the faded red-to-black color of the ingame character. One of the rare times I'll break out the airbrush for anything these days. It just feels cheap when you use those and don't hand paint every detail.

SymRed_001.JPG

More pics here!----> Red and Black Symbiote