Is anybody collecting 3.75"?

falcon21

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! I have a Deadpool & a Gambit that I got on sale @ Target for $5.99 but i really don't want them. It's so sad how small they are. I am just gonna sell or return them. Back 3 years ago or so when I started collecting Marvel Legends I always thought "Wow these figures are so awesome I wonder how they could ever make them better. I am excited to see how they can do that." I never once imagined that they would get worse & shrink! So lame. Hasbro is supposed to be the greatest toy company ever. I guess they are great b/c they find ways to save money & put out inferior product that people get duped into buying just b/c there isn't anything else to buy. Anyways that's my rant. Don't even get me started on those terrible "X-Men Trilogy" things.

They have actually grown on me. I own 8, but I'm buying more. I dont like them as much as ML, but it something to collect and some of them are kind of fun. They are too small for my liking, but I cant say I totally dislike them. IDK its wierd. I hated the thought to even own these and now. I just play around with them and its fun. I have to say these feel a little childish to me though. Just cause of the size.

There is no way I will buy them! They will not make me change scale 3 times.

5" in the 90's then 6" and now 3.75" I don't care if they're giving away gold ingots with everyone,

it's not going to happen!

Technically, that's only two changes. One change from 5 to 6 and another from 6 to 3.75.

Just sayin.

told ya this thread as funny! :laugh:

there are a handful that i will probably buy but i've actually turned my interests to picking up on some older figures from toy biz marvel legends and even a few of the hasbro legends on ebay. i would rather pay ebay prices to expand my 6 inch collection - kinda sad - i just dont find the small ones as appealing as the 6 inch and larger formats (marvel select) - there are some really nice figures being put out by diamond in the marvel select line and i am eagerly awaiting the 2nd wave of the 2 packs due out this summer.

There is no way I will buy them! They will not make me change scale 3 times.

5" in the 90's then 6" and now 3.75" I don't care if they're giving away gold ingots with everyone,

it's not going to happen!

Technically, that's only two changes. One change from 5 to 6 and another from 6 to 3.75.

Just sayin.

told ya this thread as funny! :laugh:

And actually, I think Hasbro is only making you change once. From 6 to 3.75.

No way!  I'm a Legend's Loyalist.  I don't know about all of you, but I actually play with my toys.  I've got big hands and couldn't possibly play with a 3.75" figure as easily.  It would frustrate me...plus they all look like crap.

Hey I play with my toys every single day. I can see what'cha mean about big hands and having em that small. There alright with me though. There fun to play with too.

No way!  I'm a Legend's Loyalist.  I don't know about all of you, but I actually play with my toys.  I've got big hands and couldn't possibly play with a 3.75" figure as easily.  It would frustrate me...plus they all look like crap.

Hey I play with my toys every single day. I can see what'cha mean about big hands and having em that small. There alright with me though. There fun to play with too.

well you guys get why i play with them since im a kid but these figures are cool to me not good as mls but still awesome!! you guys should give them chance

No way! I'm a Legend's Loyalist. I don't know about all of you, but I actually play with my toys. I've got big hands and couldn't possibly play with a 3.75" figure as easily. It would frustrate me...plus they all look like crap.

well you guys get why i play with them since im a kid but these figures are cool to me not good as mls but still awesome!! you guys should give them chance

Already did; they are junk. Maybe I will get some when they are $1 at Wal-Mart. They have tons of wolverine movie ones; just like they did with Indiana Jones.

No way! I'm a Legend's Loyalist. I don't know about all of you, but I actually play with my toys. I've got big hands and couldn't possibly play with a 3.75" figure as easily. It would frustrate me...plus they all look like crap.

All ready did; they are junk. Maybe I will get some when they are $1 at Wal-Mart. They have tons of wolverine movie ones; just like they did with Indiana Jones.

Well, when I was a kid, I'd have loved to have these figs to go along with my Joes. Plus, PotC, IJ, SW:TCW, and DCI. It would have been so awesome to have the USS Flag vs the Black Pearl while Hulk was attacking!

Nope, don't want them, the only 3.75" I own are Star Wars and I actually stopped collecting them in favor for 6" marvel legends. Besides they're ridicously expensive for the scale which is sad considering they're smaller than the average SW,Gi Joe and Indiana Jones figures and considering that for about 3 or 4 dollars more I can buy a 6" Marvel Legends and get my plastic worth well thanks but no thanks I'll pass. I know they're growing on a lot of people but not me I won't embrace change.

Already did; they are junk. Maybe I will get some when they are $1 at Wal-Mart. They have tons of wolverine movie ones; just like they did with Indiana Jones.

why buy crap at $1 its still crap. im not even excepting crap for free! the MUs are nice figs, and after they see about a zillion of them people will come and say "theyre on sale for 5.00...guess no one wants them!" nope...not the case! they were just overstocked.

Nope, don't want them, the only 3.75" I own are Star Wars and I actually stopped collecting them in favor for 6" marvel legends. Besides they're ridicously expensive for the scale which is sad considering they're smaller than the average SW,Gi Joe and Indiana Jones figures and considering that for about 3 or 4 dollars more I can buy a 6" Marvel Legends and get my plastic worth well thanks but no thanks I'll pass. I know they're growing on a lot of people but not me I won't embrace change.

get over it!...or stop collecting! you guys sound stupid complaining that 3 3/4 in figs have went from 7 bucks to 9 bucks...tough! MLs went to 11.00, and that was only going to be temporary. remember....legends nixed the baf. this is 2009. if you live in reality during these times, then you also know that EVERYTHING is going up in price. you guys need a new hobby or better jobs. a 1 ot 2 increase is nothing! i remember the "pre" legends spiderman series being 7.00 a kmart, only to sell a bunch, spin the series off to ML, and crarge you 10.00....get over it!

why buy crap at $1 its still crap. im not even excepting crap for free! the MUs are nice figs, and after they see about a zillion of them people will come and say "theyre on sale for 5.00...guess no one wants them!" nope...not the case! they were just overstocked.

get over it!...or stop collecting! you guys sound stupid complaining that 3 3/4 in figs have went from 7 bucks to 9 bucks...tough! MLs went to 11.00, and that was only going to be temporary. remember....legends nixed the baf. this is 2009. if you live in reality during these times, then you also know that EVERYTHING is going up in price. you guys need a new hobby or better jobs. a 1 ot 2 increase is nothing! i remember the "pre" legends spiderman series being 7.00 a kmart, only to sell a bunch, spin the series off to ML, and crarge you 10.00....get over it!

No. They cost too much AND they are dumb & ugly. So i did stop collecting. Ha wait i never started!