Is anybody collecting 3.75"?

falcon21

No way! I'm a Legend's Loyalist. I don't know about all of you, but I actually play with my toys. I've got big hands and couldn't possibly play with a 3.75" figure as easily. It would frustrate me...plus they all look like crap.

Hey I play with my toys every single day. I can see what'cha mean about big hands and having em that small. There alright with me though. There fun to play with too.

well you guys get why i play with them since im a kid but these figures are cool to me not good as mls but still awesome!! you guys should give them chance

Already did; they are junk. Maybe I will get some when they are $1 at Wal-Mart. They have tons of wolverine movie ones; just like they did with Indiana Jones.

why buy crap at $1 its still crap. im not even excepting crap for free! the MUs are nice figs, and after they see about a zillion of them people will come and say "theyre on sale for 5.00...guess no one wants them!" nope...not the case! they were just overstocked.

Nope, don't want them, the only 3.75" I own are Star Wars and I actually stopped collecting them in favor for 6" marvel legends. Besides they're ridicously expensive for the scale which is sad considering they're smaller than the average SW,Gi Joe and Indiana Jones figures and considering that for about 3 or 4 dollars more I can buy a 6" Marvel Legends and get my plastic worth well thanks but no thanks I'll pass. I know they're growing on a lot of people but not me I won't embrace change.

get over it!...or stop collecting! you guys sound stupid complaining that 3 3/4 in figs have went from 7 bucks to 9 bucks...tough! MLs went to 11.00, and that was only going to be temporary. remember....legends nixed the baf. this is 2009. if you live in reality during these times, then you also know that EVERYTHING is going up in price. you guys need a new hobby or better jobs. a 1 ot 2 increase is nothing! i remember the "pre" legends spiderman series being 7.00 a kmart, only to sell a bunch, spin the series off to ML, and crarge you 10.00....get over it!

I did got over it I don't collect them and for the record I never complained about the MLs price increase even though I have to pay more than you because of international shipping costs. I supported the MLs through the shift to hasbro and the FFF price increase and didn't complained. Now there's something called CHOICE everyone is entitled to buy or not whatever they want. I chose not to buy the 3.75" because You're right about one thing economy's not so good right now so I limited my buying to things I really like not every figure I see on sight. People also have the right to voice their opinion, now if you're gonna start attacking people for their opinion about a toy line and criticizing their jobs well maybe you're in the wrong forum.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way! I'm a Legend's Loyalist. I don't know about all of you, but I actually play with my toys. I've got big hands and couldn't possibly play with a 3.75" figure as easily. It would frustrate me...plus they all look like crap.

Hey I play with my toys every single day. I can see what'cha mean about big hands and having em that small. There alright with me though. There fun to play with too.

well you guys get why i play with them since im a kid but these figures are cool to me not good as mls but still awesome!! you guys should give them chance

Already did; they are junk. Maybe I will get some when they are $1 at Wal-Mart. They have tons of wolverine movie ones; just like they did with Indiana Jones.

why buy crap at $1 its still crap. im not even excepting crap for free! the MUs are nice figs, and after they see about a zillion of them people will come and say "theyre on sale for 5.00...guess no one wants them!" nope...not the case! they were just overstocked.

Nope, don't want them, the only 3.75" I own are Star Wars and I actually stopped collecting them in favor for 6" marvel legends. Besides they're ridicously expensive for the scale which is sad considering they're smaller than the average SW,Gi Joe and Indiana Jones figures and considering that for about 3 or 4 dollars more I can buy a 6" Marvel Legends and get my plastic worth well thanks but no thanks I'll pass. I know they're growing on a lot of people but not me I won't embrace change.

get over it!...or stop collecting! you guys sound stupid complaining that 3 3/4 in figs have went from 7 bucks to 9 bucks...tough! MLs went to 11.00, and that was only going to be temporary. remember....legends nixed the baf. this is 2009. if you live in reality during these times, then you also know that EVERYTHING is going up in price. you guys need a new hobby or better jobs. a 1 ot 2 increase is nothing! i remember the "pre" legends spiderman series being 7.00 a kmart, only to sell a bunch, spin the series off to ML, and crarge you 10.00....get over it!

I did got over it I don't collect them and for the record I never complained about the MLs price increase even though I have to pay more than you because of international shipping costs. I supported the MLs through the shift to hasbro and the FFF price increase and didn't complained. Now there's something called CHOICE everyone is entitled to buy or not whatever they want. I chose not to buy the 3.75" because You're right about one thing economy's not so good right now so I limited my buying to things I really like not every figure I see on sight. People also have the right to voice their opinion, now if you're gonna start attacking people for their opinion about a toy line and criticizing their jobs well maybe you're in the wrong forum.

everytime someone states the way that they feel its always a guy who feels hes being attacked.....shame. anyway, i never said that you didnt have a choice. i simply commented on the "reasons" that YOU gave to not collect the line. half of your post is about cost! from the reason you gave for you not buying SW, to the reason why you dont want these. if you just dont like them, fine, but you never said that. all you keep saying is that theyre too expensive for a small line. im sorry if i offended you, i trulely do, but i just dont see the point in crying over a couple of dollars.

I picked up the Deadpool just for fun. I won't be getting any other ones from the line. For me, they are just too small, and to be blunt, look like crap. Deadpool and Iron Fist are the only ones that I think look pretty good. The Gambit, Maverick, and a few others are alright, but as a whole, they all look wonky to me in one way or another. Spider-man looks fat, Punisher has a weird face, Hulk's expression, etc. I tried, but they aren't for me.

No. They cost too much AND they are dumb & ugly. So i did stop collecting. Ha wait i never started!

Marvel Legends cost too much and are dumb and ugly too. But don't worry, after those two-pack waves tank you won't have to worry about it.

There is no way I will buy them! They will not make me change scale 3 times.

5" in the 90's then 6" and now 3.75" I don't care if they're giving away gold ingots with everyone,

it's not going to happen!

Technically, that's only two changes. One change from 5 to 6 and another from 6 to 3.75.

Just sayin.

told ya this thread as funny! :laugh:

And actually, I think Hasbro is only making you change once. From 6 to 3.75.

Who's making? Hasbro is not making you do anything! Do they break into your house, hold a gun to your head and say "You will buy 3 3/4" and you will like it!"?

You know it's highly unlikely Hasbro pays attention to these boards but if they did the first thing they would have noticed was all the fans saying how ugly he figures looked and how the articulation sucked and there were too many on the shelves and blah blah blah. I'm surprised they just didn't dump the line as soon as they got it and go straight for 3 3/4".

They're making us change! They're cheap and they're trying to save money! I'm a Legends Loyalist! Stop attacking me! Funny stuff. On that note:

1. No one is making you change. If 3 3/4" is not your deal then spend your money elsewhere.

2. If Marvel Legends were truly Hasbro's breadwinner they would put more money and resources into them. They're not and if you think they are you're as delusional as the people over on the DC board who think DCUC will save Mattel.

3. Legends Loyalty? Good for you. For a toy line with no movie and no tv show tie-ins ML has done very well. But all good things must come to an end.

4. Attack is a strong word. Pointing out that price increases have always occurred in toy lines (and always will) is not an attack. Get real people.

I mean I understand if you don't want to start over and I understand the price point is not healthy for some people but Marvel Universe and it's 3 3/4 inch tie in lines like Wolverine are here to stay. If you're not collecting them because you don't want to or can't afford to then there's nothing wrong with that. If you're not collecting them because you want to spite Hasbro that's ok too but you're missing out on some good figures.

No toy line is perfect, as you Legends fans as so fond of pointing out in your own house.

please. most of you were bias from the go! even if hasbro gave the figs away, you wouldve still blamed the ML downfall on the new line.

1.) the MU line had nothing to do with the ML line ending.

2.) when hasbro changed the ML line, MOST Ml collectors did nothing but complain that the figs were crap. now that the line's gone, MOST ML collectors are complaining that it's gone.

3.) the MU figs look just as good as MOST 3 3/4 figs.

4.) THESE ARE STILL FOCUSED AT EVERYONE! that means kids too! look, collectors arent fooling these companies. the amount of grown a$$ men that buy toys cant hold a candle to what a child will buy. you guys can believe what you want! keep thinking that our little collecting pennies matter as much as the "big picture". as for them not selling.....dont believe it.

5.) the "we hate MU" and the " LEGENDS FOR LIFE" campaigns are pointless. the plug has been pulled guys.....ML had their 15 minutes.

Wait,So now people prefer MU over Marvel Legends? They're defending them? I cannot believe my eyes.

No matter how many MU figures Hasbro makes,ML's will always be superior. I don't give a damn what anyone says,Marvel Universe killed Marvel Legends.Hasbro are too concerned with the MU line they are neglecting ML's,And you can actually see it happening. I'm still loyal to Marvel Legends.The whole "They had their time to shine,Now it's theirs." piece is a pile of crap.They have been around for almost ten years and were doing fine until hasbro made the god awful decision to start producing the 3.75". I do like the MU's and X:WO figures,But i'll always want my legends,And I don't need to be told to move on by anyone,Because if you do move on,You're forgetting the very thing that paved the way to every action figure being produced,And the very reason most of us began collecting.

i think that the mu figs are good figures. i just collect the spidey related and the one or the other wolverine figure. ml will always be superior to me. it was a hell of a run with toybiz. with the lack of news and seeing how hasbro handels them, i am not so into them anymore as before. i will get the ones i need for my collection but i refuse to buy rerererereleases even if i cant build the baf figure. happy in a way if that baf concept stops anyway. i am not even excited for sdcc. thats how sad i am with the line. there wont be big news as everyone hopes to receive at sdcc.

Here in Cali,,,, the pegs are overflowing with series 1, 2, and 3!!! They are often on the floor or in the wrong places cuz there is too many! I only remember seeing some extra banshee or Emmas on ML side,,, not 3 entire series,,, LOL! WELL ,,,, Lets start an exciting forum today ,, I havent seen a good forum on here for a while! I HAVE A SURPRISE,,, I just received my ML RED KING PROTOTYPE and VALKYRIE PROTOTYPE from Hong Kong. Can somebody remind me how to post pictures,,, also,,, Who Do You Guys Want Me To Pose Them With! I personally seen 4 of each of these figures which I believe are part of the SDCC surprise! Im going to pick up my camera and should have the new post up later today. Please respond as how to post pics on the forum. Thanks

Here in Cali,,,, the pegs are overflowing with series 1, 2, and 3!!! They are often on the floor or in the wrong places cuz there is too many! I only remember seeing some extra banshee or Emmas on ML side,,, not 3 entire series,,, LOL! WELL ,,,, Lets start an exciting forum today ,, I havent seen a good forum on here for a while! I HAVE A SURPRISE,,, I just received my ML RED KING PROTOTYPE and VALKYRIE PROTOTYPE from Hong Kong. Can somebody remind me how to post pictures,,, also,,, Who Do You Guys Want Me To Pose Them With! I personally seen 4 of each of these figures which I believe are part of the SDCC surprise! Im going to pick up my camera and should have the new post up later today. Please respond as how to post pics on the forum. Thanks

It might be the wrong thread to post them in,So I'd make a new one. First,You have to upload the pictures with either Photobucket,Image Shack,Flickr etc. Then,Get the link to the picture and put [ IMG] -Insert Link Here- [ /IMG](The uploaders should already supply this with your link when you upload it). Then you simply copy and paste the link with the IMG tags here,And post.

Wait,So now people prefer MU over Marvel Legends? They're defending them? I cannot believe my eyes.

No matter how many MU figures Hasbro makes,ML's will always be superior. I don't give a damn what anyone says,Marvel Universe killed Marvel Legends.Hasbro are too concerned with the MU line they are neglecting ML's,And you can actually see it happening. I'm still loyal to Marvel Legends.The whole "They had their time to shine,Now it's theirs." piece is a pile of crap.They have been around for almost ten years and were doing fine until hasbro made the god awful decision to start producing the 3.75". I do like the MU's and X:WO figures,But i'll always want my legends,And I don't need to be told to move on by anyone,Because if you do move on,You're forgetting the very thing that paved the way to every action figure being produced,And the very reason most of us began collecting.

you tell them, man. I completely agree.

no one said for you to give up what you like. if MLs make you happy.....great! and of course the 6 inch figs are better than the 4inch ones! no one ever questioned that, but the fact is....ML had their time. how can anyone dispute the fact that ML has pretty much been snuffed out? and youre right.....we (MU likers) shouldnt tell people to move on. we should just sit back and let the goodtimes roll! people who want to waste their posting time complaining about something that theyve been complaining about for what seems like forever should be able to. i just dont see the point!

I don't know there is something about the 6 inch scale its not too big and it's not too small. It's just right to me I think it's the best way to get the best out of the figure. Nothing against 3.75 if that is your cup of tea buy them until your wallet weeps. I just don't know what it is I just don't like that scale of figure. The only way I will buy them would be as I said in the 3.75 forum was for a big Hulk vs military display, it would look really good and is cost also space effective. Also 3.75 is good for maybe a big Galactus display or something like that. 3.75 inch would really put a figure like Foom or Giant Man in scale. I guess I'm for or against 3.75 inch on a case by case basis. Jeez, I sound like a ML politician or something.

I don't know there is something about the 6 inch scale its not too big and it's not too small. It's just right to me I think it's the best way to get the best out of the figure. Nothing against 3.75 if that is your cup of tea buy them until your wallet weeps. I just don't know what it is I just don't like that scale of figure. The only way I will buy them would be as I said in the 3.75 forum was for a big Hulk vs military display, it would look really good and is cost also space effective. Also 3.75 is good for maybe a big Galactus display or something like that. 3.75 inch would really put a figure like Foom or Giant Man in scale. I guess I'm for or against 3.75 inch on a case by case basis. Jeez, I sound like a ML politician or something.

no you dont. i fully understand wanting the 6inch figs! i just dont understand the on-going

posts about refusing to buy the 3 3/4 figs. its like since most of the MLs are too old to have a fresh discussion about, and the line has ended, the ML only crowds post will be nothing more than.... :spidey_deadtopic:

no one said for you to give up what you like. if MLs make you happy.....great! and of course the 6 inch figs are better than the 4inch ones! no one ever questioned that, but the fact is....ML had their time. how can anyone dispute the fact that ML has pretty much been snuffed out? and youre right.....we (MU likers) shouldnt tell people to move on. we should just sit back and let the goodtimes roll! people who want to waste their posting time complaining about something that theyve been complaining about for what seems like forever should be able to. i just dont see the point!

If you don't even see the point,You should atleast have the decency to respect other peoples opinions and choices on this matter,Instead of trying to argue the fact that a line most of us have been collecting for almost ten years,And have over 200 figures or more from it,Do not want to have to start again with a completely new scale. And I didn't say that I don't think Legends are dead. They are gone or nearly there,But I'm still loyal to them,And hold out hope Hasbro may get their priorities in order and start paying some attention to a line they have slowly killed.

guys, this is not civil war. pick a side, a war is coming. come on, sure that the legends collectors hate hasbro right now because their was a big demand out there. this is about marvel, spiderman, wolverine, cap and all the great heros we love. sure i would be happy to get more 6 insh figs for my spidey shelf but hell if it ends then it ends. what can we do except customize ourself. mu is what we get right now. i love them too but not because of 3insh or 6 insh, i would even collect spidey figs if he is 18 insh tall. i collect for the hero that i love and not for the sizes. i respect peaple if you dont like the mu figs. damn everyone can collect what he wants. i have mostly all the legends and it is a lot of figs. i cant remember back in the days, a line of marvel who had so manny figs.

funny thing, some of you say that the line is dead? i thought we have to wait until sdcc? sure my hopes are down for any good news but do some of you know something, others dont?