Marvel Select DareDevil

pooda

The Face Off and Nemesis DDs are far better than this one. I don't like the face and a 7 inch DD is useless. I guess he can hang out with the 7 inch Wolverine.

The best daredevil is the one from spiderman classics. This marvel select looks cool ,gonna wait to see it in person.

Here's hoping they make a MS Electro somewere down the line :tongue:

No the 2 DDs from Spider Man classics are by far the worst. No contest.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Face Off and Nemesis DDs are far better than this one. I don't like the face and a 7 inch DD is useless. I guess he can hang out with the 7 inch Wolverine.

The best daredevil is the one from spiderman classics. This marvel select looks cool ,gonna wait to see it in person.

ok ok come on guys we all know the best dare devil fig by far is series 3 toybiz ml fig everyone knows that lol jk jk he sucks lol ha ha ha but i still have it ok i have both of them im a comletest lol

title says it all!

Daredevil__scaled_600.jpg

You would think that if DS is going to make figures to be sold mostly in comic shops, they would maybe try to sculpt them based on a particular artist's work like DC Direct does. For instance, if this figure had looked like Frank Miller or Joe Quesada's Daredevil, I might have been interested in picking it up just for the coolness factor. But instead what they are offering is a very boring and basic looking figure. I just don't see the point.

Also, did anyone else notice that his billy-club holster is on the wrong leg? And if you look closely you'll see it doesn't appear to even be functional. It looks like a solid piece of plastic. It may just be because it's a prototype, but if you can't put his clubs in their holster that would really suck. Plus, his feet are too small.

i read something about the reason why they dont do artist interps. i think it was along the lines of not releasing enough figs, or something.

This is the one i was reffering too. The other one in the legends style packaging i agree is bad.daredevil.jpg

This is the one i was reffering too. The other one in the legends style packaging i agree is bad.daredevil.jpg

that was the best DD until the nemesis DD was made. the FO DD had ugly sholders, too long arms, bow legs, big feet, and a costume that looks as if it wasnt made for him. ive never seen that many wrinkles in a skin tight costume before in my life! (lol)

Yeah I knew what one you were talking about, I have them all. Face Off and nemesis are tried for 1st place (face off has the closest face sculpt to frank miller's version) This Spider-Man classics version is a distant third. Some fools like to dis the face off version but they are wrong, plain and simple.

My biggest problem with the SMC Daredevil is that his leg holster is on the freaking wrong side! How hard would it have been for them to get that right. I am stickler for details like that. Also the figure suffers badly from loose joints... especially in the knees.

That is why I have always preferred the FO DD. But now I think that the Nemesis Red version is my new favorite.

FO DD is most certainly the best. He's the most poseable and best face sculpt. People don't like the shoulders, but it's all in the way you pose him. You don't want to stand him straight up like a police line up. This the only one you can get into the classic crouch with elbows or hands on his knees looking down of the rooftop.

FO DD is most certainly the best. He's the most poseable and best face sculpt. People don't like the shoulders, but it's all in the way you pose him. You don't want to stand him straight up like a police line up. This the only one you can get into the classic crouch with elbows or hands on his knees looking down of the rooftop.

that just makes him the most articulated. hedoes have nice face sculpt, but his bo and costume sucks big time.

that just makes him the most articulated. hedoes have nice face sculpt, but his bo and costume sucks big time.

Yes his "bo" does suck but his body is great. Slightly larger hands and ball like shoulders are the only real knocks on him. His shoulders are STILL smaller than most DUUC figures. Batman included.

Do you bring those up in every post? I mean seriously, what do you have against the figures?

Anyway, the reason people complain about the shoulders isn't because their too big, they don't match the rest of the body. DCUC figures have big shoulders, but they also have a big upper chest and arms to match.

Personally, I like the newest DD (well, if I ever find one), as the FO figure is way too thin from front to back.

Do you bring those up in every post? I mean seriously, what do you have against the figures?

Anyway, the reason people complain about the shoulders isn't because their too big, they don't match the rest of the body. DCUC figures have big shoulders, but they also have a big upper chest and arms to match.

Personally, I like the newest DD (well, if I ever find one), as the FO figure is way too thin from front to back.

the fact is.....FO DD was weak! weather it was his "bo" or his body. just face it.....he was top of the line trash. i agree with you Tom Tom......the newest DD is the best!

the fact is.....FO DD was weak! weather it was his "bo" or his body. just face it.....he was top of the line trash. i agree with you Tom Tom......the newest DD is the best!

I like the face-off varient were he has his mask offf, but other then that atm the best would have to be the nemisis version, so i aggree with you.

with the select one the figure looks cool and if they made 6inch's and put this much effort/detail into them they would have my bussiness.icon1.gif

Why does everybody like the nemesis DD? Its terrible, the gloves, boots and belt are orange compared to the the red of the suit. Its horrible.

Yea i noticed that in this from the pictures in this thread, and it really turned me off to him

its a better fig. the boots are a bit light, and the sticks are ass, but the overall fig is better that ANY toy biz version.

Damn, that went South quick. The Nemesis DD seems like the best to date but as most of us are probably not likely to get whiff of one, I would call the FO DD the next best thing. Admittedly it could be better, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it trash.

I've been wanting to chime in on this subject. I have all three figs and i like all three. The SMC DD has no costume detail and his boots are too small. FO DD, while I like the color, I don't like the color of the boots and gloves. The ankle articulation looks funny too. I use to think that SMC DDs head was too small, but Nemisis DD has an even smaller head. His hand are also undersized, and his arms don't have the reach of the other too. I really like the all red look. Since everybody seems to really like the Deadpool Fig, Its only logical that SMC DD is the best. By a slight margin.

Damn, that went South quick. The Nemesis DD seems like the best to date but as most of us are probably not likely to get whiff of one, I would call the FO DD the next best thing. Admittedly it could be better, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it trash.

Don't worry his opinion has ZERO value. Face Off DD is rad, plain and simple.

Spoken like a true DD fan. Way to step up brother.

And yeah, what's up with the DD as Batman stuff? Everyone knows DD would make Batman his #$#@#.

Spoken like a true DD fan. Way to step up brother.

And yeah, what's up with the DD as Batman stuff? Everyone knows DD would make Batman his #$#@#.

i guess my opinion has as much value as your FO DD then! as far as the blind man beating batman....LMFAO!!! DD has had too much trouble with Bullseye to EVER be a challenge for batman! hell....didnt we all just go through this about 6 months ago? lets be honest. i KNOW most of you are going to say "DC SUCKS" or something, but lets be honest.....its not a lot of marvel characters that can **** with the DC gods!