Wave 2 2-packs available for pre-order

EldestSon

So ! this is going to be the price everywhere or $ 29.99 ... ?

Diamond must have a higher mark-up. Probably because they get it from Hasbro and then sell it to comic book stores who then sell to you. The 29.99 price they quote is probably what they figure their retailers will sell it for.

Does anyone know when Diamond will have them available

just ordered mine and i can't wait

yeah i cant wait ither others should pre order theres too beats having to drive around looking for them or paying more on ebay and last time i ordered from them some legends one was damaged in shipping i didnt get insurance and told them im a collector and not to my quality of packaging and they sent me a new one that was cool woo we getting some new legends YEAH i dont think toys r us will let us down like wal mart

just ordered mine and i can't wait

yeah i cant wait ither others should pre order theres too beats having to drive around looking for them or paying more on ebay and last time i ordered from them some legends one was damaged in shipping i didnt get insurance and told them im a collector and not to my quality of packaging and they sent me a new one that was cool woo we getting some new legends YEAH i dont think toys r us will let us down like wal mart

cant pre order if they dont ship outside of the states... other wise lots more would pre order.icon7.gif

quick question for you guys that ordered the 2 packs-

Do they charge your card the 22.99 when the item ships (7/24) or do they charge you the moment you place the order?

they charge you when they ship

They charged me immediately.

They charge your card but dont take it from your card until it is shipped

quick question for you guys that ordered the 2 packs-

Do they charge your card the 22.99 when the item ships (7/24) or do they charge you the moment you place the order?

they charge you when they ship

They charged me immediately.

They charge your card but dont take it from your card until it is shipped

Weird. the day I ordered, it appeared in my bank (visa debit) so i assumed they charged me (since it appeared in my online statement and the amount came out of my account). Now I don't see it listed tho.