Punisher series VI with 4 comic-books???

INFINITE

Hi y'all, i'm new here, i'm from spain, where the most cool figures never came, lol, but hey, i'm trying to mke my own collection by ebay way, please sorry for my english, i know it's a #$@#, well, i've bought 2 days ago in a old toy shop near my house 2 Series 6 Marvel Legends, Punisher, but, this edition comes with 4 extra bonus comic-books, i've look for it on ebay but i've don't find anything, Anyone knows about ths edition ?? thanks!

Hi y'all, i'm new here, i'm from spain, where the most cool figures never came, lol, but hey, i'm trying to mke my own collection by ebay way, please sorry for my english, i know it's a #$@#, well, i've bought 2 days ago in a old toy shop near my house 2 Series 6 Marvel Legends, Punisher, but, this edition comes with 4 extra bonus comic-books, i've look for it on ebay but i've don't find anything, Anyone knows about ths edition ?? thanks!

some figures came out with 4 comics in it i think i seen some juggs with 4 comics it the same figs just with 4 comics you can call it a variant some people who really collect them say its a double variant me i just want to get the white belt and black belt figs i have the black belt one and looking for a white belt fig of punisher hope that answers that

The 4 pack comics are only in series 6 and are exclusives to UK and AUS

There is one for each charactor plus the 2 variants, 9 in total.

brown wolverine comic / silver foil poster / 4 pack comics

post-583-1173768823.jpg

punisher comic / silver foil poster / 4 pack comics

post-583-1173768840.jpg

dark phoenix comic / 4 pack comics / gold foil poster

Picture075.jpg

deadpool comic / red foil poster / 4 pack comics

Picture005-7.jpg

juggernaut comic / red foil poster / 4 pack comics

Picture003-4.jpg

Didn't he ask about just Punisher. . ?

Yeah but the guy above was just showing that that whole series had the "double" varaint, just helping with infomation, so the thread starter can know about his question in full.

True,But a simple "Yes,This is a special pack in avaliable in the UK and Australia" would have sufficed.Or even just posting the three punisher's instead of the whole wave.But whatever floats yours and her boat.

Yeah but the guy above was just showing that that whole series had the "double" varaint, just helping with infomation, so the thread starter can know about his question in full.

True,But a simple "Yes,This is a special pack in avaliable in the UK and Australia" would have sufficed.Or even just posting the three punisher's instead of the whole wave.But whatever floats yours and her boat.

Sure it could have been sufficent, but a little extra info never hurt any one... he also may have thought it was only for punisher this way he knows that whole series comes like that and he's seen pic proof

Sure it could have been sufficent, but a little extra info never hurt any one... he also may have thought it was only for punisher this way he knows that whole series comes like that and he's seen pic proof

Well,I was expressing my opinion on it,As blackcat does this in every ML question thread,And it does tend to get annoying.And Still,I was only saying a short explanation would have been sufficed,So don't get all quote happy with it adding more excuses.

Well,I was expressing my opinion on it,As blackcat does this in every ML question thread,And it does tend to get annoying.And Still,I was only saying a short explanation would have been sufficed,So don't get all quote happy with it adding more excuses.

yeah, "my name is blackcat and i every legend figure in the world nahnah freaking boo-boo" lol. just kidding around. she does do that though. 4 comics just in uk and down under, got it.

yeah, "my name is blackcat and i every legend figure in the world nahnah freaking boo-boo" lol. just kidding around. she does do that though. 4 comics just in uk and down under, got it.

come on guys come on this is a nonsence fight why get mad at black cat beacuse he has every legends out there dont hate he worked hard to get them so let the man enjoy them i think its cool that someone atlest shows us what to look for if we ask the person did ask for help great way to show them what to look for

come on guys come on this is a nonsence fight why get mad at black cat beacuse he has every legends out there dont hate he worked hard to get them so let the man enjoy them i think its cool that someone atlest shows us what to look for if we ask the person did ask for help great way to show them what to look for

Where was this "Fight" at? And Btw,Blackcat is a she. . .

Where was this "Fight" at? And Btw,Blackcat is a she. . .

black cat is a she but the collector is a he thats what i was saying Dan the man lol

oh my...lol..Now thats funny.

1st off ... http://www.myspace.com/xterminator1215 is my husband.

My myspace is .....http://www.myspace.com/294641930

But I dont get on it much at all.

So Grog wins.

LOl okay then that solves that mystery... any way i wasn't going "qoute happy" i was just saying that the little extra info is nothing to complain about.