Spider-Man Classics

MacDeeez

There's a series of older figures along with the Juggernaut variant coming sometime in the next month or two. Beyond that, there's nothing known. Hopefully they'll have something to show at SDCC along with the comic Iron Man figures.

What's this about a Juggernaut variant?

I was wondering the same thing when i read that, but ill have to agree with IMYOURMASTER doesnt look like they have that many plans for them...

why are you guys so negative? come on. at sdcc hasbro will bring back the amazing line but first lets redoo them.

1) now the line will be called spiderman again because kids and collectors are confused who this amazing guy actualy is.

2) in the first wave, hasbro will bring back some classics toybiz did. how about the movie figs? yes thats an idea

3) jesse has to tell us not to worry because some new characters are planned for spider-man wave 4

4)after a year when that actual new figure has to hit they realy have a factory problem and the figure is now 3 3/4 insh high.

so dont worry, things will be fine guys.

Here's the assortment slated for June.

Spider-man assortment

Blah, we already got all of them...

Its all crap. It's disappointing to see such garbage from a stable that includes so many cool villains and supporting characters. We have yet to see a decent Carnage and Black Cat, Mad Jack, Hydro Man and Shocker could all use updates without the ridiculous action features and is there ever any chance we'll see characters like Silver Sable, La Arana or Prowler?

If we ever do it will be at 3-3/4" as Shokker so elequently put it.

Haha I was speaking about getting use to some of the people on here's negitive outlooks on everything.

haha got that now. na i was just jocking about the negativity. i complain a lot too around here. specialy in the legends corner.

I think that's about all most of us come here for anyway. I mean it's not like we can talk about new product or anything, right. What sucks is there's a lot of new product going on at the MU forums.